Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,159 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife (60098 Views)

Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by chipower: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with me, it's you that have serious comprehension issues.

First you saw in the begining of my write up where I condemned domestic violence.

Second you saw where I said let's hear the guy's side of the story.

Thirdly you saw where I asked why she should bring this to the social media when she knows in such situations, families intervene.

Fourth was her own shit which have been shielded and not brought to social media.

He just ruined this guy's life and carrier. I understand it was even the guy that trained her as a medical doctor.

You did not condemn anything. You used your so called condemnation as a pretext to assassinate her character by writing fictitious stories about her which you cannot provide evidence to support.

She has the right to put it on social media. It's not a crime. It's was her husband who committed crime.
She is fighting back which is a natural reaction to such wicked act.

Which shit are you talking about? You have to provide evidence of this shit that you are talking about. Prove it. Your story is just fiction, period.

Again, your story about her character is irrelevant to what happened.

Point of correction, the man ruined his own life. He did so by beating his wife.This is a fact. Stop blaming the victim.

4 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Baiser(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
The woman will lose the most from this.

While I don't condone beating your spouse, women can so push you.... Damn... Like push you....

Women too know this.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Lexusgs430: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
crafteck:

Not all of us, you can't understand of uve never fallen in love before, letting go is like emotional suicide

If it's truly yours, it would remain..... Attempting to force what was never meant to be, is an exercise that would have severe eventual consequences...........
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Lexusgs430: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with me, it's you that have serious comprehension issues.

First you saw in the begining of my write up where I condemned domestic violence.

Second you saw where I said let's hear the guy's side of the story.

Thirdly you saw where I asked why she should bring this to the social media when she knows in such situations, families intervene.

Fourth was her own shit which have been shielded and not brought to social media.

He just ruined this guy's life and carrier. I understand it was even the guy that trained her as a medical doctor.

So because he trained her, he should also kill her....... Where do we get this type of Nigerian men from?.......

Their thinking and justifications, are just so warped and very far from reality........

2 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Bakin3(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nice move.

We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc

Check my signature.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by dotedote: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
BENARI:
This is too bad.

The guy must be made to face the law. At the very least he must never set foot in that home again while at the same time paying children welfare.

You Ladies here, keep the number of children small, to make it easier for you, in case you have to care for them alone. How she wan take care for 4 children now. Men are losing it .

Never set foot in which home ?
Where are you ?
Restriction orders aren't given here. Wake Up!

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by dotedote: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Deruyo0:
If Channelstv so not sack him, I won't watch that evil station agaiyln

And no one would notice

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by dotedote: 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
They both are working. The fight began when the wife advises him to spend less on women because they have four kids and those kids need to be taken care of.

Watch the video or visit this link to know what happened. https://www.nairaland.com/6299866/lady-calls-out-husband-pius

But she never told us you live with them o
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by ceeceeuwa: 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
jornwhite:

Is it wrong for families to try ensure women stays in there marriage, even the court people run to for divorce don't just break marriage as quick as social media judges grin, "the emotions are all too high". some of una still be children you just talk as if marriage naa 100l boyfriend & gurlfriend parole.
Domestic violence has negative psychological effect on children likewise divorce, which is why most times wise people try to seek resolution.

when the pastor said for better for "worst" what do people think worst could mean.
It is 100% wrong for families to insist couples stay in abusive marriages were their life is threatened.
"Dead body no dey judge case"!
We still haven't forgotten 'Mariam Sanda' s case and a few others.
Besides, you have been blaming the woman for calling out the man on social media. You are no different from her because you have been spamming the whole Nairaland with the history of the woman's family. Talk about pot calling the kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by dotedote: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
Telling your husband not to spend recklessly on other women is disrespect?

Concluding based on a one-sided story is more disrespectful

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by shadeyinka(m): 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
morgstreme:

All these epistle is USELESS..and you just wasted your time..

He already condemned domestic violence in the beginning of the "writeup"...
Of course he did in one sentence then used about 12 paragraphs painting how bad the woman and her family were.

Lets call a spade a spade: the choice of a wife fall squarely on the shoulders of the man. When he fails in such area, he should focus on his error rather than on the "error" he happened to marry

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by jornwhite: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

It is 100% wrong for families to insist couples stay in abusive marriages were their life is threatened.
"Dead body no dey judge case"!
We still haven't forgotten 'Mariam Sanda' s case and a few others.
Besides, you have been blaming the woman for calling out the man on social media. You are no different from her because you have been spamming the whole Nairaland with the history of the woman's family. Talk about pot calling the kettle black.

Are you sure you're okay ... beta open wear ur glasses
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Ginaz(f): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:
The guy shouldn't have beaten her. I condemn domestic violence in it's entirety.

There's no justification whatsoever for this kind of beating.

But please i urge everybody to try and hear from the guy also before making comments. It will help us all.

Ifenyinwa just gave her own side of the story, how about the guy's side.

Six years ago when the wedding came up, we were so sure a day as this will come.

This girl shouldn't for any reason bring this to social.media. there's a family to report and families will handle this.

If we start saying things about her on social media, days will not be enough for her Chronicles.

Where do we even start? Do we start from her toxic mother getting pregnant for another man and pining it down on her father, later she will openly tell the whole Irette community that her husband is.impotent and that Ifenyinwa's father is different from her husband?

Do we start from her toxic mother terrorising the peaceful Irette community that earned her the popular name " TRANSFORMER," meaning when ever a transformer blows, everywhere will be calm. That name came about when her mother fought a mobile policeman and injured him seriously in the ear.

Do we start from her father grabbing the properties of her late elder sister till date claiming it's his ?

Do we talk about her mother travelling to Ijebu Ode for some stupid juju, only to have a terrible accident at St. Helen's Catholic Church Irette few minutes to her home?

Do we even talk about her mother confessing to terrible things she did , before her death?

Do we start talking about her early days in Bishop Lasbrey Girls Secondary School? Where when her father gives her school fees, she will put it in am envelope , and tell her classmates that her father from Abuja just sent her money, meanwhile her father is a driver in Owerri.

Do we talk about her promiscuity at early stage. In life? Let her kindly explain the circumstances that brought about " DADDY TAKE IT EASY IT IS PAINING ME". Her sexual escapades abound as a student in Bishop Lasbrey, her school mates can attest to this.

Do.we even talk about the illicit affair she was having with a certain prominent man from Irette who was also spraying her money during their wedding that people who knew what's up were laughing at the husband?

Do we talk about her wayward way of dressing even after her wedding?

There's a reason why Igbos around did not marry her, because when they ask questions and make enquires, they know she's just a girlfriend and not a wife.

It's unfortunate this guy used a girlfriend for a wife.

For anybody that cares to know more about this girl, please visit Onwu's compound in Irette, Owerri , Imo state and ask about her, you will understand better the kind of toxic personality she is.

NB : I am not holding brief for the husband. I am just seeing his picture for the first time now.

Whatever you wrote up here is bullshit and a judge won't hesitate to throw this rotten piece of trash to the dustbin. Her past life or her family history has nothing to do with the physical assault allegations.

You're so pathetic . get a life and try to get a soul as well.

3 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by greatbuc(m): 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
If I'm channels tv. I'll start paying his wife his salary if he wants to continue with the organization. She will give him only transport allowance..10k per month. If he doesn't sign then he should look for another job

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Bussreal: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
that is too harsh in this scarce employment country... many other ways of punishing him are there not sack ma
saaphiere:
Sack him to serve as a lesson to other wife beaters.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Ginaz(f): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
chipower:

You did not condemn anything. You used your so called condemnation as a pretext to assassinate her character by writing fictitious stories about her which you cannot provide evidence to support.

She has the right to put it on social media. It's not a crime. It's was her husband who committed crime.
She is fighting back which is a natural reaction to such wicked act.

Which shit are you talking about? You have to provide evidence of this shit that you are talking about. Prove it. Your story is just fiction, period.

Again, your story about her character is irrelevant to what happened.

Point of correction, the man ruined his own life. He did so by beating his wife.This is a fact. Stop blaming the victim.

Can you imagine what that psychopath called clarocuzioo wrote up there ? What has that gotten to do what the physical assault? This is insane !!! Where do people like this come from ?

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by chipower: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
coputa:
If channels television overstep their boundaries,they could be sued by the man,if he knows his right, many educated Nigerians don't know their rights(educated illiterates)
If u Don marry,you go know say,to stay with a woman is akin to living with the devil

I'm not doubting you at all. That's why I said you could help him to sue the tv station if the need arises.

Women are not devils. Your mother is not a devil, likewise mine. I have been married for many years.

There are few little things that you can do to make your wife happy and respect you. These are:
Don't womanize. ( women don't like womanizers)
Help in household chores like cooking, cleaning, laundry. I cook a lot.
Provide good shelter.
Help her in taking care of the kids
Buy her gifts once in a while.
Try to be a good service provider.i.e you must be good in bed. Women like good service providers but at the same time don't ask for sex too often.
Etc

To make a woman to love and respect you is not rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by shadeyinka(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

I also confirm domestic violence in it's entirety, you can see that in my write up.

My major issue here is " why bringing this on social media" to what purpose?

Especially as she has a lot of baggages?
I understand the fact that you don't condone domestic violence which is commendable.

As a marriage counsellor, we observe that
1. most men who abuse their wives want to keep such news private.
2. the abuse usually had been going on for a while usually from the first year of marriage (but go unreported)
3. some wives could be abusive to their husbands in a relationship with most men coping by withdrawing from their wives
4. domestic violence usually escalate with time until ultimately murder may be executed
5. some men cannot be reported to ANY respected individuals as a means of ending domestic violence

We advocate that women should REPORT as loudly as they can on the FIRST execution of physical abuse by their husbands.
If any physical abuse results in physical harm to the woman, a separation would be necessary until the man has been rehabilitated and both of them have undergone marriage counselling.

My point was that, the Woman may truly be BAD, TERRIBLE and USELESS but why don't we also blame the man for CHOOSING a BAD product as wife!
For every choice, there is a consequence.

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Myde4naija(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
odd
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Myde4naija(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
ode

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by chipower: 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ginaz:

Can you imagine what that psychopath called clarocuzioo wrote up there ? What has that gotten to do what the physical assault? This is insane !!! Where do people like this come from ?

Actually this is very common in our society. Our society always try to blame women for domestic violence even when most victims are women. This is why he is trying very hard to indirectly justify the husband's action by assassinating the woman's character.

2 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Theevilone(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin lol u sound so kind and soft lwkm here now
od501:

I can't believe you have taken to blackmail..lol! That's cheap sis. We were all deliberating on the issue, and suddenly you accuse me of promoting domestic violence. That's not fair.
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bsaka9:
Men are scum sha

Your father: SCUM

Your Brothers: SCUM

Your Husband or fiancé or Boyfriend (If you even have any): BIG SCUMS!

1 Like

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Ginaz(f): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

She's not my type, I ball very hard. My family won't even allow such a girl close to the family.

I have nothing to be bitter about her.

My concern is her bringing this to the social medial when families can handle this.

Yeah nobody is a.saint so why bringing this issue to social.media?

You're such a terrible person tufiaka on your useless head. You that brought her family history to social media, you didn't know there is a family to handle it?

You shall be dealt with . how does her past demands that type of beating on her ? When you heard her son telling her "mommy sorry" in the video were you not ashamed ? A little boy has already be thrown into the emotional state as such a young age.

You're a very useless man. I am terrible sorry for the woman who ends up as your wife . pathetic excuse of a man that's what you are.

2 Likes

Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by od501: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Theevilone:
grin lol u sound so kind and soft lwkm here now

So you know what you are doing bah? Continue undecided
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by pek(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
greatbuc:
If I'm channels tv. I'll start paying his wife his salary if he wants to continue with the organization. She will give him only transport allowance..10k per month. If he doesn't sign then he should look for another job
Thank goodness you are not channel tv. You will never be in a position to determine a man's fate without first hearing from him and investigating the matter!
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by ogubolokento(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
See wetin Sharp mouth don do you na anyway sorry
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Sixfeetbelle: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
luminouz:

So the law of listening to the other party before judging no apply to you? undecided..

You already agreed he is guilty and should be jailed for 2 years. You think that woman is a saint? Dont worry, revelations are coming up soon na.

Did you listen to the other party when Duncan Mighty came online to tarnish his wife?

Once a man is on the line, you lots will suddenly want to listen to the other party. Nonsense. There's no other party to listen to. The man is guilty
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by luminouz(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Did you listen to the other party when Duncan Mighty came online to tarnish his wife?

Once a man is on the line, you lots will suddenly want to listen to the other party. Nonsense. There's no other party to listen to. The man is guilty
Will u geddifok? undecided..........................

Goan make me lunch, parrot woman
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by erinatso: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
if they sack him it will also affect the wife too
Re: Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife by Beey(f): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
luminouz:

If you dont care,why comment then?
Besides, the poster is saying she is not a saint and could have triggered the husband, being a toxic woman. Why is that truth so hard for you to swallow?
I think the one hi posted and I are having a decent discussion so I don’t think I owe anyone an explanation for my thoughts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.