Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? (59829 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint / Why Don't Husbands Have Issues With Their Father In Laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by GreatResearcher: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fellow husbands in the house, are your wives attitudes while in marriage the same as when the were in courtship? I realized women characters change from almost good to very worst once they get married.

Most tmes we wonder if the women we got married to are they women we dated. What could be the cause of this change in character.

273 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by LadySarah: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Same As men too.

445 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by IamR: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
What about the attitudes of husbands to the wives after marriage?

247 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by olabrinks(f): 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hardship children lack of freedom and too much responsibilities

182 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by UjuJoan2: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Fellow husbands in the house, are your wives attitudes while in marriage the same as when the were in courtship? I realized women characters change from almost good to very worst once they get married. Mostimes we wonder if the women we got married to are they women we dated. What could be the cause of this change in character.

Maybe you treated her badly while you were courting, because you thought she was desperate to hook you. And you were some kind of 'prize'. A wise woman will tolerate your shit just to ensure she doesn't lose all the years she wasted with you, and then once the deal is sealed, it's payback time.

Don't assume every man is passing through the same thing.

If you don't lay a good foundation, your marriage will suffer.

301 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by GreatResearcher: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
It's not easy
UjuJoan2:

Maybe you treated her badly while you were courting, because you thought she was desperate to hook you. And you were some kind of 'prize'. A wise woman will tolerate your shit just to ensure she doesn't lose all the years she wasted with you, and then once the deal is sealed, it's payback time.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by GreatResearcher: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
The percentage for men is slim
LadySarah:
Same As men too.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by GreatResearcher: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
Most of these women displayed these bad behaviour when they hvnt gotten kids and much responsibilites
olabrinks:
Hardship children lack of freedom and too much responsibilities

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by bukatyne(f): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Is it not better to just walk away if she can no longer stand his shit?

Why should she endure with the aim of payback?

She is not giving the man peace, she doesn't have peace either.

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by UjuJoan2: 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
bukatyne:

Is it not better to just walk away if she can no longer stand his shit?

Why should she endure with the aim of payback?

She is not giving the man peace, she doesn't have peace either.

Of course that's what is should be in an ideal situation. But we all know that things don't always work the way they should.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by bukatyne(f): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Of course that's what is should be in an ideal situation. But we all know that things don't always work the way they should.

True.

6 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by MedicH: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
UjuJoan2:

So she pretends she's normal during courtship and after marriage bitch starts to behave like an animal. Lol this is funny. Any woman way try this with me eeh i go just put am inside casket weighbill to him papa.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by 24kmagic: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
This one na front page e de go so.

Lemme book space
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Kweenluchy: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
I believe that the man's character changed that led to the wife changing hers too.

28 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by frozen70g(f): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Fellow husbands in the house, are your wives attitudes while in marriage the same as when the were in courtship? I realized women characters change from almost good to very worst once they get married. Mostimes we wonder if the women we got married to are they women we dated. What could be the cause of this change in character.

So many factors could be responsible

Marriage itself

Presence of children and their wahala

Absence of children and pressure to give birth

False impression of the guy having money

Control from the man to his wife

The way the man's family welcomed and relate with her

Domestic chores waiting to be done

Stress from house and office work

Lack of interest in everything including sex

The harsh economy and inability to meet up

Lastly, lack of attention and affection from husband

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Mr greatresearcher.

I don't understand your purpose of opening thread upon thread based on your marriage and moreover its not like it's anyone's fault.

Sorry to sound like this, but your marriage will never work not with the kind of foundation you with on it.

Your wife doesn't give the tinest bit of fvck and she will never love you, she's just there for the things you promised her.

So zero your mind about it working out,and start fvcking her to give you dem babies at least not to lose out completely.

Stop with all this pity party you throwing for your self, you were warned.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by GreatResearcher: 4:35am On Oct 30, 2019
Explain how these factors can make a truthful person a liar.
frozen70g:

So many factors could be responsible

Marriage itself

Presence of children and their wahala

Absence of children and pressure to give birth

False impression of the guy having money

Control from the man to his wife

The way the man's family welcomed and relate with her

Domestic chores waiting to be done

Stress from house and office work

Lack of interest in everything including sex

The harsh economy and inability to meet up

Lastly, lack of attention and affection from husband
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by frozen70g(f): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Explain how these factors can make a truthful person a liar.

I mentioned factors that affects marriage, you are talking about being truthful and lying, your comment is not connecting

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by KevinDein: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Wow, this is just ridiculous.

So a man was an asssshole during courtship and rather than end the relationship the lady just endures his shiiiit until the relationship ends in marriage. In a bit to exert vengeance, she makes the man's, hers and by extension her children's lives miserable.

The society is then saddled with scarred individuals. Her sons would likely turn out to be assssholes as well and the cycle of misery continues all because of a petty, vindictive woman.

JFC.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Belafonte(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Don't assume every man is passing through the same thing, heaven wil not fall, nothing will happen.

I know there are multiple reetards on nairaland. So, a woman is treated shabbily during courtship and she doesn't leave, but bides her time till she gets married? The guy that treated her bad during courtship suddenly became a saint in marriage? He can't kill her after marriage? Lol.

Gentlemen, you cannot change anybody. If anybody changes suddenly after getting what they want, they didn't really change, they just revealed who they really were. Divorce is always a very valid option. You shouldn't have to spend one second in marriage with a witch. If your wife changes after marriage, fúcking end the damn thing.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Belafonte(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2019
MedicH:

So she pretends she's normal during courtship and after marriage bitch starts to behave like an animal. Lol this is funny. Any woman way try this with me eeh i go just put am inside casket weighbill to him papa.

As in, I don't understand. What will happen when I divorce her arsè? She will tell me good for me? Hahahhahaha. I go pursue hin mama comot for my house. God punish good foundation. If you don't like me don't marry me.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by CHoccolaTE: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2019
UjuJoan2:

This is a good point please ignore the pin heads critisizing you. Let's be realistic, women are under immense pressure in Nigeria to get married, even when they have not found the person they are compatible with, once they get to a certain age they start hearing insults about their singleness, insults like old cargo, evening newspaper, Shiloh customer, she get bad character that's why she never marry and so on.

These same women desperately bear all manner of rubbish in relationships just to escape pressure and insults and get married. It's not easy for them to just end relationships and go back to searching in old age so she bears crap treatment from the man but then gets married and starts to remember all the maltreatment and starts acting up in marriage.

I don't know of those attacking your post live overseas or if they don't ever leave their houses to know what happens in Nigeria

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by djon78(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

This is a good point please ignore the pin heads critisizing you. Let's be realistic, women are under immense pressure in Nigeria to get married, even when they have not found the person they are compatible with, once they get to a certain age they start hearing insults about their singleness, insults like old cargo, evening newspaper, Shiloh customer, she get bad character that's why she never marry and so on.

These same women desperately bear all manner of rubbish in relationships just to escape pressure and insults and get married. It's not easy for them to just end relationships and go back to searching in old age so she bears crap treatment from the man but then gets married and starts to remember all the maltreatment and starts acting up in marriage.

I don't know of those attacking your post live overseas or if they don't ever leave their houses to know what happens in Nigeria

That's terrible toxicity!!
And then she unleashes it at the man
What if she married a man that doesn't send who has nothing to lose by ending the marriage nko?

Nawa for the way some women reason.
That attitude is not good.
If one carries revenge into marriage, how will that marriage turn out.

Even some men do something similar
But there own is complete emotional withdrawal. They don't send there wife, or even maltreat her.

Those who do these things have a way karma pays them back. Evil no good at all.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by CHoccolaTE: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
djon78:

What if she married a man that doesn't send who has nothing to lose by ending the marriage nko?

But there own is complete emotional withdrawal. They don't send there wife, or even maltreat her.

In Nigeria being a woman who was married before is better than being old and never married so I don't think the women doing this care about the bolded part.

It's toxicity but toxic marriages are everywhere, Men cheating left and right with impunity and society defending them and claiming it's male nature.

Besides that issue of matreatment during courtship is not the only reason women change after marriage. It's just one of many.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by olexjay(m): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Once there title changes from Miss to Mrs boom there character become changed and once they gave birth boom their character totally become strange

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by UjuJoan2: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

I'm honestly not bothered about them, I know how difficult it is for MEN to accept the truth that their actions have direct consequences in the long run. Nigerian men are laden with this 'God complex' and most times it's difficult for them to realize that they will have to be held accountable for their mistakes, just like use mere mortals (women).

Let's take for instance a man who dated a woman for 10 years, probably even dis-virgined her . . at the point when he becomes finally stable he realizes she's not his 'type' and begins to mess around with other women. The will act like they are doing her a favor. . . . The woman, who thinks the odds are already against her will stay and hope he comes around eventually. But it doesn't stop the resentment from building. It doesn't stop the hatred from brewing . . . Eventually when he marries her after dangling marriage around like a carrot, and she realizes the burden of raising his family is actually on her, she sees the enormity of the sacrifices she has to make and realizes he's just not worth it and never earned her, she begins to act up. . . . Actions = Reactions!!! I'm a marriage counselor of sorts and I know what I see/hear on a regular basis.

Same goes for a cheating man . . . Many women will never walk out of a cheating spouse. But if a woman is aware of her husband's indiscretions, there's noting stopping her from doing same. I know the men will want to have my neck for this too, but it's just the truth. Any woman who gladly accepts a cheating husband is definitely cheating herself. I just pity these men who cheat and flaunt it thinking their wives have no option. She may play the docile wife, but who knows what she's also up to.

Untill men learn to respect and treasure women, there will always be dysfunctional marriages.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by UjuJoan2: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
djon78:

So you think it's okay for men to treat women anyhow because they are 'offering her marriage' (you know what I mean by that)? undecided

If a man carried the demeanor that he's doing his wife a favor for marrying her, how will the marriage turn out. We heard a man tell something similar to his wife on this forum, and started lamenting when she began to react.

That's why it's best for men not to treat marriage like some sort of prize. I also read on this forum how a man locked his girlfriend outside overnight, just to 'test' if she's a wife material. And when she acted docile and tearful, he praised her for it. Now tell me, what could be more evil than that?

Some women don't care how the marriage turns out. As far as they walk down the aisle even once, they are good.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by djon78(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

In Nigeria being a woman who was married before is better than being old and never married so I don't think the women doing this care about the bolded part.

It's toxicity but toxic marriages are everywhere, Men cheating left and right with impunity and society defending them and claiming it's male nature.

Besides that issue of matreatment during courtship is not the only reason women change after marriage. It's just one of many.

Well she may not care, but the man definitely moves on because its better to move on than to be in Union with such a toxic mind.
Although Wise men avoid such women, its only foolish and unobservable ones that end up with such type.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Prognose: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
GreatResearcher:

They relax, knowing they have finally got you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Prognose: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
GreatResearcher:
The percentage for men is slim

True.
Men don't need to pretend, especially after having sex with the lady. It's the women who are in their best behaviour until marriage.

And no, you don't have to have mistreated her before she starts to misbehave. They know that if they perform badly pre-marriage you may not pop the magic words "will u marry me". So they behave very well until the wedding is over. Then BOOM. Their real selves pop out.

Your job now is to tame the real woman. Know what you can tolerate and know where to put your foot down. Whatever you allow now you will allow for the rest of your marriage. But then again nobody is perfect. Just know where to draw the line, it happens to everyone. Cheers

23 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by djon78(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
UjuJoan2:

So you think it's okay for men to treat women anyhow because they are 'offering her marriage' (you know what I mean by that)? undecided

If a man carried the demeanor that he's doing his wife a favor for marrying her, how will the marriage turn out. We heard a man tell something similar to his wife on this forum, and started lamenting when she began to react.

That's why it's best for men not to treat marriage like some sort of prize. I also read on this forum how a man locked his girlfriend outside overnight, just to 'test' if she's a wife material. And when she acted docile and tearful, he praised her for it. Now tell me, what could be more evil than that?

Some women don't care how the marriage turns out. As far as they walk down the aisle even once, they are good.

A woman that allows herself to be treated anyhow is because of the way she kept herself. A woman of worth is valued.
There are quite a lot of women men don't treat like that but with love and care in fact with I beg to marry them.
Like I said wise guys don't near those kind of women na foolish ones does.
And it fits both of them.

Also There are many good marriages out there, its not everyone that's toxic. There are sensible men and women enjoying there marriages. So talking about toxic people is not my prerogative nor my concern.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by CHoccolaTE: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
djon78:

Well she may not care, but the man definitely moves on because its better to move on than to be in Union with such a toxic mind.
Although Wise men avoid such women, its only foolish and unobservable ones that end up with such type.

Many men are actually in such marriages presently, even the so called observable ones.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats! / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.