Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves (20608 Views)

PDP Reconciliation: Atiku, Wike Team Meet In Port Harcourt / Bode George To Secondus: Stop Disturbing Obasanjo, Elders, With Your Problems / Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by realstars: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2020
Its ok
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2020
Is like Saraki and others wants to hijack the PDP from Wike and his cohort.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by rhymesnoni(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2020
"Otuoge" this ought be committee of Political retirees grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2020
helinues:
Saraki is still bitter About his lose
Zombie go school you no gree. Your 30k, na olosho you dey use am dey carry?

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by Zino1011(m): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2020
Ajax99:

Verified Europe PayPal not the ordinary
same o same o
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by OmoManU: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2020
The Saraki guy does not know what has befallen him yet, after all his dad spent almost 80% of his political career years in the opposition mistakenly, so it's no much surprise

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by mathkid(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2020
lipsrsealed

Please contact me for your business logo, flyer, banner, posters, business cards, letterhead and many other designs

Check my signature for more info and contact me

Thanks
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2020
Baddest guy ever. I missed you Saraki. May u derrio 4ever
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by HRMK: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2020
who be oga for pdp?saraki,secundus or wike?or everybody na oga dia?
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by VULCAN(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2020
Your English is just as bad as Buhari's

helinues:
Saraki is still bitter About his lose
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2020
Kriss216:
The best party in the World.
God bless the People’s party!
Shame on Buhari and APC!
APC AND PDP ARE THE SAME SO SHAME YOURSELF FIRST.
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by arsenal33: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2020
Kriss216:

Shame on Buhari and APC!
PDP gave us refineries
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by wetmenow: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2020
Wike will not take this. Anyway good move by Saraki
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by Sonn(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Two idiots fighting
Are you sure you are not more "idiotic" than they are?
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by MiQui: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by cosmos1440: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2020
The pd- pig is the worst party ever in the history of Nigeria.
Secondus KO ? Thirdicus nii ?

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by Sonn(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

APC AND PDP ARE THE SAME SO SHAME YOURSELF FIRST.
I disagree with you bro, PDP had it's woeful days in government, no doubts, but comparing the both" one is better, things were not this hard under the formal, i mean hunger, unemployment, inflation, poverty rate, we are now officially the 3rd most terrorised country in the world, we don't even know the whereabout of our RULER and you cannot come out to protest these days, how are they the same?

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by Gainman: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Saraki, one of the realest niggarr you would ever find. An intelligent man to say the least. A great man.

A man that didnt bow to the pressures of the ruling party even as a card bearer in the national assembly, unlike that pussy ass licking Lawan.

If there is anybody that will reconcile the PDP amidst its inner squabbles and make it formidable in earnest before the 2023 general elections, there is no other than Saraki.

Meanwhile as I keep my fingers crossed and watch how things pan out, I keep bombing trying to pave way for myself.

I said what I said.
Saraki is real only to u not to us in Kwara State. If u get wisdom from what Saraki said there. The man don get intention to leave PDP. That is his plan he just dey give excuse. You people don't know Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by SirBunky85(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Saraki, one of the realest niggarr you would ever find. An intelligent man to say the least. A great man.

A man that didnt bow to the pressures of the ruling party even as a card bearer in the national assembly, unlike that pussy ass licking Lawan.

If there is anybody that will reconcile the PDP amidst its inner squabbles and make it formidable in earnest before the 2023 general elections, there is no other than Saraki.

Meanwhile as I keep my fingers crossed and watch how things pan out, I keep bombing trying to pave way for myself.

I said what I said.
silly submission from a wannabe

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by macrodata(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ajax99:
Quit banks; Use PayPal
Thanks, great advice.

My question is, what's the exchange rate for PayPal? Is the rate dependant on the bank attached to PayPal account?
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by Ajax99(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
macrodata:
Thanks, great advice.

My question is, what's the exchange rate for PayPal? Is the rate dependant on the bank attached to PayPal account?
kindly follow the link on my sig 2 chat me up on WA
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by Olarsview: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Business men strategizing on a comeback looting continua.
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by quickberry(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
azawuoba:
party of rouges

same with APC make zombie no go dey rejoice oo

"Rogues"

See your life outside.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by victorDanladi: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I said what I said.

SARAKI SO FAR HAS BEEN THE MOST OVERHYPED POLITICIAN ON NIGERIA.

HIS ONLY SELLING POINTNIS HIS FINE FACE
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by spirul77: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ajax99:
Quit banks; Use PayPal
baba how can I receive money from up town with Naija PayPal?

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by porthouse7(f): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
azawuoba:

*loss*
forgive him
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by oyeb15: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
At d end of d day, it will be only Wike and Secondus that will be left in PDP.
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by olatuns2017: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kriss216:

Shame on Buhari and APC!

Best party my foot

Yeye people

I remember the phrase PDP will rule Nigeria for 100yrs

Laufing in chinko
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by orakle007: 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves by Ajax99(m): 5:51am On Dec 11, 2020
spirul77:
baba how can I receive money from up town with Naija PayPal?
Bro kindly follow my signature below 2 write me on WA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Sanwo-olu’s Deputy, Hamzat May Run For Senate / Benue Leaders To Buhari - No Land For Cattle Colonies In Our State / Obaseki targeted for impeachment; as Oshiomhole, Idahagbon plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.