Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Breaking: Top PDP Leaders Decamp To APC In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Top PDP Leaders Decamp To APC In Rivers State (1180 Views)

Top PDP Chieftain In Sokoto Campaigns For Tinubu And APC / Pictures Of Top PDP Presidential Aspirants Picking Their Forms / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Top PDP Leaders Decamp To APC In Rivers State by cpu2006(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2020
Some top stalwarts of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Rivers State have decamped to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Among the defectors are: Chima Obinna; former John Bazie; and Dr. Ipalibo Jenberetoa George

Chief Salvation Ezegwogwo (business mogul from Ahoada-East) and Johnny Soye Lulu-Barango joined APC.

They were welcomed by Minister of Transportation Chibuike Amaechi at the APC secretariat on Long Aba Road, Port Harcourt, at the weekend.

Amaechi used the opportunity to showcase his achievements.

He said: “There is not up to 10 per cent of politicians here who did not pass through me. I don’t drink, I have never tasted alcohol in my life, I don’t smoke, I am not tribalistic. If I were, I would have accepted tempting offers by the former president to remain in PDP, but I insisted that I will never leave President Muhammadu Buhari.

“I built projects in every village. We will challenge PDP to show us such projects in every village in the state. By the time I left government, my indebtedness was N17 billion, I challenge them if they have not borrowed up to N500 billion.

“During my tenure, I built all the federal roads to the tune of N104 billion. When the Federal Government said it could only pay N78 billion, I was not selfish to kill it. If I am evil, I could have killed it in the cabinet by simply lobbying my colleagues to never allow it see the light of the day, since I am no longer a governor, but not only did I argue that they must pay governors who worked on federal roads, but I insisted the money was not enough.

“Rivers’ interest is primary to me. Outside that, Nigerians interest is equally paramount to me.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Top PDP Leaders Decamp To APC In Rivers State by Designsking: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2020
Hnnm
Op this topic would've been complete is it Read, Top PDP Leaders decamps to APC for Power and money.

Nigeria will be a better Place if we stop Hyping them. Both PDP and APC

Because trust me, they don't have you in their plans

Abeg joor, make I focus on my Logo design Business sha. I will make you a Logo if you need one for your Product or Business grin
Re: Breaking: Top PDP Leaders Decamp To APC In Rivers State by etrouble: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2020
Not surprised

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Top PDP Leaders Decamp To APC In Rivers State by helinues: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Politicians no get shame now

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Top PDP Leaders Decamp To APC In Rivers State by Solidconceptz(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2020
Nigerians wise up... PDP.. APC no difference.... Same old thieves and robbers

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Top PDP Leaders Decamp To APC In Rivers State by Unclekayfarms: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2020
Shame on south south politicians by 2023 South South will be the only region in pdp
Re: Breaking: Top PDP Leaders Decamp To APC In Rivers State by omenka(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2020
Source?
Re: Breaking: Top PDP Leaders Decamp To APC In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2020
Chief Salvation Ezegwogwo (business mogul from Ahoada-East) and Johnny Soye Lulu-Barango joined APC.

I only know of one Ezengwongwo na Jakarta, others are fake
Re: Breaking: Top PDP Leaders Decamp To APC In Rivers State by chrisxxx(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Light weight politicians of Zimbabwean Dollars value. Who knows these names you are mentioning? People who have not even won their local election booth.
Re: Breaking: Top PDP Leaders Decamp To APC In Rivers State by yaki84: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
cpu2006:
Some top stalwarts of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Rivers State have decamped to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Among the defectors are: Chima Obinna; former John Bazie; and Dr. Ipalibo Jenberetoa George

They were welcomed by Minister of Transportation Chibuike Amaechi at the APC secretariat on Long Aba Road, Port Harcourt, at the weekend.

Amaechi used the opportunity to showcase his achievements.

He said: “There is not up to 10 per cent of politicians here who did not pass through me. I don’t drink, I have never tasted alcohol in my life, I don’t smoke, I am not tribalistic. If I were, I would have accepted tempting offers by the former president to remain in PDP, but I insisted that I will never leave President Muhammadu Buhari.

“I built projects in every village. We will challenge PDP to show us such projects in every village in the state. By the time I left government, my indebtedness was N17 billion, I challenge them if they have not borrowed up to N500 billion.

“During my tenure, I built all the federal roads to the tune of N104 billion. When the Federal Government said it could only pay N78 billion, I was not selfish to kill it. If I am evil, I could have killed it in the cabinet by simply lobbying my colleagues to never allow it see the light of the day, since I am no longer a governor, but not only did I argue that they must pay governors who worked on federal roads, but I insisted the money was not enough.

“Rivers’ interest is primary to me. Outside that, Nigerians interest is equally paramount to me.”

U built all federal roads, is portharcourt- aba road an international road?
U dont lie, but lies full all your statement.
U forgot to add i dont womanise abi is that one statutory and constitutional?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Made Statement About His Political Enemy / Buhari Has Special And Exceptional Love For Ijaw People / Why Miyetti Allah Has Been So Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.