Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria (41833 Views)

Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) / Enisa Learns Pidgin From Davido (Video) / Uduak Akrah Is Dead! Actress Dies After Falling In Bathroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by oloriLFC(f): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
olamidedivotee:
grin

Nkechi koor Ngolo Kante ni

O se ori pelebe bi furo werey

angry
hahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Obascoetubi: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

Say it as it is. Nigeria is giving her career more essence.

Prior to this time she received a prophesy, the exact word she was told is "dry bones shall rise again".

She went home in shock and completely confused, then booooom! Nigeria came to the picture. Double-booom! Nigeria's top artist Davido showed up.

From what I heard she'd be in Nigeria this month.

Never doubt a prophesy. Never!
prophesy by who?

1 Like

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is white supremacy in action. Yoruba people, do not accept that loyal culture ooh. Freedom is better. I know theres poverty. But come on, not at the cost of slavery. If anybody tells you that you are loyal, it means they feel superior to you. Be bold..! The respect thing is being used to enslave africans. Be bold my people. Be bold!

1 Like

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Na her slim body i just love

Our kind of shape, anytime any day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

Say it as it is. Nigeria is giving her career more essence.

Prior to this time she received a prophesy, the exact word she was told is "dry bones shall rise again".

She went home in shock and completely confused, then booooom! Nigeria came to the picture. Double-booom! Nigeria's top artist Davido showed up.

From what I heard she'd be in Nigeria this month.

Never doubt a prophesy. Never!

BigloadofCUM. Nawa for ur nomenclature,.. aasuweh

1 Like

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by godlessmind: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
She is just catching cruise with Nigeria to promote her music. It is paying up for her big time
yes that's what she's actually doing to gain more fans.
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by seniormallam(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
People are getting it wrong, without knowing the future she tweet about supporting us in the struggles during the end SARS,
After all she didnt even knew we are going to see the tweet talk less of famzing it,
Na who support us we go support
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by chatinent: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
.. but her Tweet handler still reads Enisa.
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by RPG2020(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Na her slim body i just love

This boy you and tie slim women hope you are not Fat �
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by puremaker7(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
Is she a cannibal?
She is too pretty to bear a Yoruba name
Lol, yam's leg people

1 Like

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Zane2point4(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[/b]
And the emboldened are Hausa names to you?
You people keey amazing me.
They're Muslim names not Hausa.
Bako, dikko and co are Hausa names
Housa ppl deh answer aisha na or abdulmalik,i don see guys frm north wey deh answer am.
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zane2point4:

Housa ppl deh answer aisha na or abdulmalik,i don see guys frm north wey deh answer am.

You're wrong

Aisha,abdulmulik is muslim name nt hausa name

Example of hausa name are yaro,donga,bako,ado,ummi'nana and so on are hausa name!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by lascos912(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
motionarena:
Please do not adopt Afonja name it will end in premium tears
o ma she l'ara o

1 Like

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
MuscularDick:
You will just sit in your comfortable bubble and start preempting trash. Your comments are always veering off tangents. Bleep off
Ur name is so funny. I fell off chair laughing
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by realestate99: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
greymiles:
Mumu girl... out of the cute Igbo names around, it’s Yoruba one she’s choosing
Tasteless and ugly girl
I love the ringtone of your Lamentations, it is worthy of a Grammy nomination.

2 Likes

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by realestate99: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
greymiles:
Mumu girl... out of the cute Igbo names around, it’s Yoruba one she’s choosing
Tasteless and ugly girl
I love the ringtone of your Lamentations, it is worthy of a Grammy nomination.
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zane2point4:

You seem not to get me. Hausas are bearing it but it's Muslim name generally.
how you put it in the context attribute it to Hausas.
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Zane2point4(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You seem not to get me. Hausas are bearing it but it's Muslim name generally.
how you put it in the context attribute it to Hausas.
Ok angry
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by SaintBeehot(m): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
olamidedivotee:
grin

angry
who be this

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by felixnkubi: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nigerians are funny people sha, this country continues to surprise me... even if you train your mind never to be surprised, one news from Nigeria will fall your hand
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Coinbased: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lol
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
motionarena:
Please do not adopt Afonja name it will end in premium tears

But since she doesn't have bear bear and yamful legs with hairy body like ape she isn't qualified for Nkechi or Chioma na!
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by porthouse7(f): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Freestainworld:
Her name should be Nkechi
why not ngozi
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
olamidedivotee:
grin

angry

O de n fi yoruba bu omo Nna...beru Okorun fah

2 Likes

Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Biggest mistake to make
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Freestainworld:
Her name should be Nkechi
you mean Nkeshit? She knows better
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by lamaooo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
parkervero:
She's Albanian who is seeking to get popular by doing colab with Davido. She is just an upcoming artist who got the attention of Nigerians. I saw her tweets yesterday.
YOU JUST SPOKE MY MIND
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Unclekayfarms:
She should bear Okanlawon

You no well Sir... grin grin
Re: Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria by Akinola100: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
islamicpenis:

as a born again Alhaji and practicing pastor and imam have you given your life to Allah and Jesus his son
Pls Before chosing a Nigerian name chose a chrislamic Name like sahmed
Truly, you think with your penis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos / Davido's Customized 24th Birthday Cake & Birthday Celebration With Friends / Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The Beach (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.