Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

2010 Financial Result: Zenith Bank Vs Gtbank - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2010 Financial Result: Zenith Bank Vs Gtbank (6288 Views)

Results On Comparing Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Between First Bank And Gtbank / Minimum Opening Balance For Savings Account Zenith Bank / Zenith Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2010 Financial Result: Zenith Bank Vs Gtbank by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2011
At least confidence is returning though not well established yet and on the issue layoffs ,access bank was actually refered to and not Gtb or Zenith
aguiyi:

they also could not tell the number of staffs they had in the year under review due to massive lay offs.

Anyways,what matters most in my view is what investor take home at the end of the day and it also dropped
Re: 2010 Financial Result: Zenith Bank Vs Gtbank by Eziachi: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2011
arogbowei:

Happy times are here again,based on the advice of my broker I invested in the market early part of this year. Intend to hold for a long long time before selling. Some i will offload as soon as it reaches my mark up point. Meanwhile, yesterday was the best time to invest in the stock market. The good times are here again, no political uncertainty can hinder the upward swing.
Why do you need a broker to invest?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange / Deinvestors / LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.