Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,874 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Church Politics - What Do You Know Or Think Of It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Politics - What Do You Know Or Think Of It? (523 Views)

Why Is Church Politics Worse Than Nigerian Politics / What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? / This Is Purely Politics: What Kind Of God Will Produce Nigerian Leaders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church Politics - What Do You Know Or Think Of It? by iluvnet(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2011
hi everyone,

can you please share with us what you know or think/feel about church politics or politics in the church.

If you have stories, can you please share it with us?

Is church politics the handwork of the devil or is it just that we Christians are lying about our beliefs with the way we go about politics in the church. Why do some Christians delight in phd (pull him down syndrome)? The thing makes me sick within anytime I reflect on this subject.

P.S. I am not referring to secular politics in the church, rather I am talking about the way and manner church leaders handle their positions.
Re: Church Politics - What Do You Know Or Think Of It? by iluvnet(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2011
have you been involved in or seen church politics in action?
Please help us out.

(1) (Reply)

Owe No One! / Doomsday Prophet, Followers ‘flabbergasted’ World Didn’t End / I’m Flabbergasted World Didn’t End – Doomsday Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.