Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared (500 Views)

Must Every Believer Speak In Tongues As An Evidence Of Having The Holy Spirit? / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by kenzysmith: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
I dreamt of having sex with this mysterious girl in the dream who insist I don't use codom I woke to find my dick hard as if I want to release. I dreamt was a chronic mastorbator for two months now I have not mastorbate
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Explain further my son!
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by Aboks(m): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Scared of what

U put hand for woman yansh
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by kenzysmith: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Explain further my son!
I met this girl in my dream and we discussed about having sex but she insist I don't use codom that she is a clean girl we Bleep why am sleep I can feel the urge to release when I woke up my dick was very hard and I feel tired am confuse I hope this is not spiritual wife, 4 weeks ago some one was making love to me at my sleep buy I kW am not sleeping I can feel the tongue of the lady am kissing
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by josh123(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lol, bro u funny as fucck!!!. Its called a wet dream, its a way ur system gets rid of excess sperm in ur scrotum
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by LikeAking: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Congrats!
You don get a spiritual wife.

The next thing na for your S Wify to born una children.

Daddy in d making,Congrats!.
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
I met this girl in my dream and we discussed about having sex but she insist I don't use codom that she is a clean girl we Bleep why am sleep I can feel the urge to release when I woke up my dick was very hard and I feel tired am confuse I hope this is not spiritual wife, 4 weeks ago some one was making love to me at my sleep buy I kW am not sleeping I can feel the tongue of the lady am kissing
I will answer u later busy with work
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by kenzysmith: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
I will answer u later busy with work
OK ma
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2020
Develop a good prayer lifestyle, pray before you sleep, study the word, you can go for deliverance, if you wish. Spirit spouse can destroy ones health, finances and marital life.
kenzysmith:
4 weeks ago some one was making love to me at my sleep buy I kW am not sleeping I can feel the tongue of the lady am kissing
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by blueskies(f): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:

It is most possibly the work of spiritual forces, like a spirit wife since you have had it more than once and you felt oppressed and sad when you awoke.
You can get delivered from it, but first, you have to surrender your life to Jesus Christ, ask him to come into your life and wipe all your sins away.
Consistently pray in the name of Jesus, and ask Him to deliver you from the oppression of the spirit wife and darkness. Read the bible daily and make sure you dont entertain sin especially immorality of any sorts including masturbation, they are the major causes of these oppression.

You can also drop this dream you had on a page here on nairaland @yinkaadesegha.. He interpretes dreams by the help of the Holy Spirit, and he will lead you on steps to take to come out of this situation.

May God deliver you, Amen
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by kenzysmith: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2020
blueskies:

It is most possibly the work of spiritual forces, like a spirit wife since you have had it more than once and you felt oppressed and sad when you awoke.
You can get delivered from it, but first, you have to surrender your life to Jesus Christ, ask him to come into your life and wipe all your sins away.
Consistently pray in the name of Jesus, and ask Him to deliver you from the oppression of the spirit wife and darkness. Read the bible daily and make sure you dont entertain sin especially immorality of any sorts including masturbation, they are the major causes of these oppression.

You can also drop this dream you had on a page here on nairaland @yinkaadesegha.. He interpretes dreams by the help of the Holy Spirit, and he will lead you on steps to take to come out of this situation.

May God deliver you, Amen
I was a regular brothel visitor but I have stop
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by blueskies(f): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
I was a regular brothel visitor but I have stop

That is the reason, sex outside marriage is a fast gateway for the entrance of demonic spirits inyo the life of a person, where thry opptess, frustrate, manipulate and destroy the life of a person. You gave them an entrance into your life and body.

But like i said you can be delivered.
Jesus said in John 8:36, 'IF THE SON OF MAN THEREFORE SHALL MAKE YOU FREE, YOU SHALL BE FREE INDEED.

IJohn 1:9, ' IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS, HE'S FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE US OF OUR SINS, AND TO CLEANSE US FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS...
First, surrender your life to Jesus, he loves you and wants to set you free, ask Him to forguve you and wash you clean from all your sins.
Make up your mind never to rerurn to those things you do. Then plead for the mercy of God in prayers to deliver you from this yoke of oppression. God can deliver you, if you want to be set free.

You can also send a message to this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/5674328/share-dreams-holyspirit-interpret

You can also attend any MFM branch close to you and ask to see the pastor or any leader for prayers and direction.

You can ask anynore questions if you want.
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by kenzysmith: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2020
blueskies:

That is the reason, sex outside marriage is a fast gateway for the entrance of demonic spirits inyo the life of a person, where thry opptess, frustrate, manipulate and destroy the life of a person. You gave them an entrance into your life and body.

But like i said you can be delivered.
Jesus said in John 8:36, 'IF THE SON OF MAN THEREFORE SHALL MAKE YOU FREE, YOU SHALL BE FREE INDEED.

IJohn 1:9, ' IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS, HE'S FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE US OF OUR SINS, AND TO CLEANSE US FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS...
First, surrender your life to Jesus, he loves you and wants to set you free, ask Him to forguve you and wash you clean from all your sins.
Make up your mind never to rerurn to those things you do. Then plead for the mercy of God in prayers to deliver you from this yoke of oppression. God can deliver you, if you want to be set free.

You can also send a message to this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/5674328/share-dreams-holyspirit-interpret

You can also attend any MFM branch close to you and ask to see the pastor or any leader for prayers and direction.

You can ask anynore questions if you want.
no problem I have have been having drastic weight loss I have done all the text possible the doctors said nothing is wrong with me buy I know something is wrong somewhere ma
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
I dreamt of having sex with this mysterious girl in the dream who insist I don't use codom I woke to find my dick hard as if I want to release. I dreamt was a chronic mastorbator for two months now I have not mastorbate
Dear brother, you need deliverance from that demonic spirit. If not, you start stagnating. That spirit will destroy your life. The devil does not pity his victims.

Become prayerful sir, especially night prayers.
It may not be easy to start being prayerful but to make it easier for you. Go to YouTube, watch Apostle Joshua Selman's ministrations. Queue in in the prayers. You will start developing appetite for prayers.
Join the ongoing Shilo 2020 via online if you can't make it there.
You will certainly see deliverance.

Another important thing is, cut off from all immoral relationships if you're in any.

Bros don't handle this issue with levity. Its a serious matter.
May God rescue you from the spirit. Amen
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by kenzysmith: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Dvin:

Dear brother, you need deliverance from that demonic spirit. If not, you start stagnating. That spirit will destroy your life. The devil does not pity his victims.

It may not be easy to start being prayerful but to make it easier for you. Go to YouTube, watch Apostle Joshua Selman's ministrations. Queue in in the prayers. You will start developing appetite for prayers.

OK sir am really suffering at age 30 no wife no job no future ambition worst still somebody we be pressing me at night have grown so lean that I now wear 3 shirts to hide my stature from people
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by blueskies(f): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
no problem I have have been having drastic weight loss I have done all the text possible the doctors said nothing is wrong with me buy I know something is wrong somewhere ma

No they cant find anythinh, because spiritual issues cannot be diagnosed medically, scientifically or physically but spiritually through the right channels.

Pls stop those sinful habits and kindly take all the advice i shared up
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by kenzysmith: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2020
blueskies:

No they cant find anythinh, because spiritual issues cannot be diagnosed medically, scientifically or physically but spiritually through the right channels.

Pls stop those sinful habits and kindly take all the advice i shared up
am I have gone for one month now without going to brothel he is a battle am fighting during this one month I don't feel useless I feel use full and I can think straight again not that I don't be girlfriend o I be 2 beautiful girlfriends but I prefare ashawos
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by blueskies(f): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Dvin:

Another important thing is, cut off from all immoral relationships if you're in any.

@op pls take this advice too. Listen to messages on salvation, the mystery of deliverance (1-4), weapons of our warfare(1-3), dominion over curses, engaging the supernatural all from Apostle Selman.

First you need to b ready to b born again and get delivered, then all these will work.
The messages van be gotten from an handle on telegram 'Koinonia Messages'.

1 Like

Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
OK sir am really suffering at age 30 no wife no job no future ambition worst still somebody we be pressing me at night have grown so lean that I now wear 3 shirts to hide my stature from people
Hmmmm. That's spirit wife for you and it has been with you for long. I say it again, the devil is very wicked and never pities his victims. You need to engage the power of God for total deliverance.
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by blueskies(f): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
am I have gone for one month now without going to brothel he is a battle am fighting during this one month I don't feel useless I feel use full and I can think straight again not that I don't be girlfriend o I be 2 beautiful girlfriends but I prefare ashawos

Okay. Leave girls alone for now and focus on getting born again and delivered, this is the only way to recover your life and destiny pls
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by kenzysmith: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dvin:
Hmmmm. That's spirit wife for you and it has been with you for long. I say it again, the devil is very wicked and never pities his victims. You need to engage the power of God for total deliverance.
I also use to masturbate buh I have not masturbate for over 3 months now though am a sales boy now a graduate of computer science
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by kenzysmith: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
blueskies:

Okay. Leave girls alone for now and focus on getting born again and delivered, this is the only way to recover your life and destiny pls
so I can still recover my glory back? is it possible?
Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by blueskies(f): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
so I can still recover my glory back? is it possible?

Only if you make up your mind and take the good advice given here, then you very well can.

This is why Jesus came, to save, to heal, to restore and to deliver. He came to the world to die for you and me, and everyone so we can live victorious here on earth and gain eternal life in heaven.

John 10:10 THE THIEF(SATAN) COMES NOT, BUT FOR TO STEAL, TO KILL AND TO DESTROY, BUT I(JESUS CHRIST) HAVE COME THAT YOU MAY HAVE LIFE, AND LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY....

1 Like

Re: Dreamt Of Having Sex Yesterday Am Scared by kenzysmith: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
blueskies:

Only if you make up your mind and take the good advice given here, then you very well can.

This is why Jesus came, to save, to heal, to restore and to deliver. He came to the world to die for you and me, and everyone so we can live victorious here on earth and gain eternal life in heaven.

John 10:10 THE THIEF(SATAN) COMES NOT, BUT FOR TO STEAL, TO KILL AND TO DESTROY, BUT I(JESUS CHRIST) HAVE COME THAT YOU MAY HAVE LIFE, AND LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY....
OK ma

(1) (Reply)

Dear Muslims Why Do You Like Calling Christian: Kafiri Or Arne? / 2021 COGA Monthly Bible Quiz [online] / How I Got The Scripture For Yesterday's Twitter Scripture Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.