Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Celtel Internet Setting - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Celtel Internet Setting (746 Views)

Setting Up Pc To Pc Lan And Sharing A Usb Modem Internet Services In The Network / Setting-up ICT Labs In Secondary Schools / Anybody With Glo Internet Configuration Setting For Non-glo Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celtel Internet Setting by jeezybuck: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2007
pls can anybody help me.i need the configuration of celtel internet not the wap settings i mean the internet settings that can work with mig33,agile messenger and opera.pls any1 that has the serttings can pls reply this post with the setting.thank you

(1) (Reply)

Alert!new Virus Discovered / Pay As You Go Internet Service / Pls, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.