Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,705 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? (28206 Views)

As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... / If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! / Is It Right For A Company To Make You Work On Federal Govt Declared Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Houserentprob(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Me I work as a Nigerian, and my position is head of state
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by OlawaleBammie: 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
SpeedyHitman:
Baba Ruka!

shocked who is baba ruka??
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by fk001(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

When you Work of GOD with All of your Heart, you don't live by Struggle!
The Bank of Heaven takes care of your Need!
Life is not by Struggle! It's a Gift From GOD.

The Moment you Discover what you were Created to do, your needs will be met!

You are Created to be a Solution. You are Created forca Purpose!

When you locate that Purpose! You will Understand that Life is not by Struggle!

Alaye how do you get paid just tell us and stop shifting goal post.

Okay how do you buy basic necessities of life and needs for your family.

Me and you know that Mana doesn't fall from heaven in form of cash or food.

Abi na the tithes wey gullible people dey pay na im you dey chop with your fellow Righteous people??

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
PCG001:
աօʀҡ; ċօʍքʊtɛʀ ɛռɢɨռɛɛʀ
քօsɨtɨօռs;
քɨċҡɛʀ
ċaʀɖ ʀɛɖɛɛʍɛʀ
ʟaօɖɛʀ
sքaʍʍɛʀ
աɨʀɛ tʀaռsʄɛʀ
ɮɨtċօɨռ ɨռʋɛstօʀ
&ɦaċҡɛʀ
undecided

I wan be like u

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Chidex50(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
I'M INTO IT NETWORKING, CCTV CAMERAS AND RENEWABLE ENERGY
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by atimadesign(m): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
I will with ATIMA CONSTRUCTION AS SENIOR ARCHITECT. 0 8 0 3 6 33 62 12
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Missyajoke(f): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

Promote your business instead.
This is the season for cakes and pastries, so take advantage. (Till February at least)

How can I do that ma
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by sholly28(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
I work with electrical company, I'm an electrical technician
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Missyajoke(f): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Emily22:

You are welcome

Sir I don't understand how things arre done in jiji so can you put me through a little.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by kingxsamz(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am an Ambassador for CHRIST
I work in the Highest Office On Earth
I am a Minister of the Gospel of JESUS Christ ( Online and Off line)
I am a Servant of the Living GOD..
I am Disrupter of Territorial forces and Wickedness.
I am an Exposer and tormentor to Evil and Evil spirits and Personalities..
I am a Destroyer of Principalities and powers in high places
I Am A CHOSEN!
Praise GOD! Praise GOD! Praise GOD

Lol, You're jobless.
That's why you have enough time to sleep and wake up on Nairaland to spam every thread.
Don't worry, reality go clear for your eyes soon.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Missyajoke(f): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Donmoscojaja:

use Facebook ads ma
I'll try that.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by millionboi2: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
chinchonglee:

Legal profession is not a sh*t.
because e nor favor you nor mean say e nor favor anoda person.
I mean d environment
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Seyzcham91(m): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
i wonder oo
ipobarethieves:
sad Why undecided? Wetin u wan use am do
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Celebsnews2: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

I'm sure he's not, he has no job
He spends atleast 10 hours per day on nairaland.
Preaching the word of God.

He is. Preaching on Nairaland is part of his mission. He knows what he is doing. This is his own form of online evangelism. Trust me, he isn't a poor man. He is big and Rich

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Plut01: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
mmsen:
Why would people expose themselves like this on a public forum?

Is OP a DSS intern?

For it to even be on front-page says so much about the OP.

The MODs know something.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Chidex50:
Can I learn this job? wats the name of your firm? how can I contact u?
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Greenback: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Imhotep please biko,where do those bambialabigolo abi wetin be him name again,where do they work?

grin
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Celebsnews2: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Puloc:

What company is that? Can I get involved?

Vlogging and blogging.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by chinchonglee(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
millionboi2:
I mean d environment
How is the environment sh*t
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Celebsnews2:

Vlogging and blogging.
how can one learn this?
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by millionboi2: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
chinchonglee:

How is the environment sh*t
lol
The system
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by EngrXrix(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
PCG001:
աօʀҡ; ċօʍքʊtɛʀ ɛռɢɨռɛɛʀ
քօsɨtɨօռs;
քɨċҡɛʀ
ċaʀɖ ʀɛɖɛɛʍɛʀ
ʟaօɖɛʀ
sքaʍʍɛʀ
աɨʀɛ tʀaռsʄɛʀ
ɮɨtċօɨռ ɨռʋɛstօʀ
&ɦaċҡɛʀ
undecided

grin bros.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Celebsnews2: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Puloc:

how can one learn this?

Well, you learn all by yourself. Just research. And it doesn't start paying just immediately. Grace plays out too.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Plut01: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
emmaphy22:

You work in sterling bank and you are here on nairaland this early morning. na so sterling bank no get customer reach

He don purse work come use bank data to surf nairaland be that. Nah how one useless one dey do months back wey make me scatter the whole place.

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by chinchonglee(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
millionboi2:
lol
The system
Ok...
I actually stopped because I bought a bureau de change license
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Tony142: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
pansophist:
You de find Richman to kidnap abi?

no mind am
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by famozair: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
am a physics and math tutor, Personal or executive assistant, aviation fuel operator, Water treatment plant operator, Driver, construction site supervisor, and now out of job....AM SEARCHING FOR JOB .. HELPS ME OO... 08139546024....
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Jubilancy(f): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
At a furniture firm, though I studied theatre and media arts but meh furniture and interior design is the way forward...... as a lady I realised working a predominantly male field is worth it.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by ezehisaac(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
I have a grey hat.
My dragnet is spread across the globe.
Any connected machine can be accessed remotely anytime anywhere.

If you understand the code, you're with us.

3 Likes

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
In my room.
Position: broom handler
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by kashtanyi(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Chidex50:

Can you teach someone what you do...I really want to learn .can I have your number please.tks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? / INDORAMA ELEME PETROCHEMICALS LTD LAUNCH "INDORAMA ENGINEER TRAINEE PROGRAM" / Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.