Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,242 members, 7,846,143 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional (8680 Views)

Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike / Lagos Parking Levy Is Constitutional - LASG / 9 Reasons Why The Suspension Of The CJN Is Constitutional - PoliticsNGR.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional by Oyiboman69: 6:36am On Dec 08, 2020
dalongjnr:
I think that PDP should ceased to become a Democratic party because all the problems of this government was planted, irrigated, fertilized, nursed and pampered by them.
Debt relief was given to obasanjo's government to allow room for massive development but, what now!
1.trillions of naira spent on ghost electric contracts which left the country in perpetual darkness with only about 5400 megawatts produced since the countries independence.
2. Poor road networks, dead ports, nil maritime investments etc
3. The educational sector recorded the longest and the most consistent strike in the history of Nigeria as lead by PDp, the records are there with NLC/TUC.
4 Many cities are battling with poor planning and flood because of the poor policies of the previous government.
5.when we are kids, we only know or see guns because of our parents/brothers who are top guns in the military as democracy come on,this crop of PDP politicians bought guns distributed to bad eggs in the societies, breed religious/sectional crisis in other to divided and rule using tribe, religion,... etc as a tool.
Now,guns are in the wrong hands!
6. The PDP created bokoharam but now it's a monster. When mallam Moh'd Yusuf houses/wealth burn,he was arrested and summarily executed by instructions from the powers that be in Abuja, without trial/JCE, that brought about bokoharam because thousands were depending on malam for their source of livelihood due to assistance he rendered to people around him,though his teaching of Islam was odd but that could have been sensored and corrected. Now, the money government have spent on the war against insurgency is enough the built 2x Harvard university and 10x university of Liverpool, 5x London metro...etc.
40x mambila power projects.
Now,the insurgency is now a business and money sharing ventures by the political class,with over 1trillion dollars wasted/lost in physical, capital and human resources in the northeast Nigeria, since the insurgency.
Bombing and ethnic clashes was superintendent by the same PDP who created bokoharam, "PDP IS BOKOHARAM AND BOKOHARAM IS PDP", as states by late Andrew Azazi who served as chief of defense staff during the misrule of the PDP. Cheer!
I couldn't agree more...now ,do you have any solution to our present predicament?

Re: PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional by Ezenwa12345(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2020
leisuretym:
This is hate speech, there is nothing constitutional about it, all those behind it should be arrested and jailed
Says by someone who sees future in Buhari
Re: PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional by lexy2014: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2020
dalongjnr:

He has a lot of constitutional responsibilities, can you be specific? Because I can't type all for you here.
2. How has PDPs' failure HV prevented buhari from performing his constitutional responsibilities?
1. They bastardized the economy to the point that monies which were supposed to used for development was used to bailout States to offset backlogs of salaries owed workers running into trillions of naira.
2. Sharing of money meant for procurement of security gadgets and equipments meant for persecution of war against insurgency, which in turn made the issue to escalated more than expected, thus, a stitch in time, saved 9.
3.poor diplomatic and legislative acumen which as an opposition party can affect good governance. In fact, the only opposition party we have in Nigeria is NLC,which unfortunately, it's a labor Union.

I asked u what were buharis campaign promises. U are yet to intimate me on those. I don't need to tell u which constitutional responsibilities of buhari u should talk about. Since u say they are a lot, take ur pick and name them. Name as many as u can name

How did pdp bastardize d economy? What was d state of d economy b4 2015& what was it after buhari took power?

Pls, explain what a bailout is and how it prevents development? If states were owing salaries, what has that got to do with d economy? Did states not get their allocations before they couldn't pay salaries?

How did pdp sharing money meant for procurement of military equipment before buhari became president prevent buhari from doing his job? Did buhari not no this before he promised to come fix this?

What do u mean by "diplomatic and legislative acumen" and what has that got to do with whether buhari fails or succeeds as president?

How is NLC d only opposition party? What exactly have they opposed?

1 Like

Re: PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional by Anaerobi(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Yesterday in Channels, I saw that they denied it. This kwantry sef
Re: PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional by dederocs(m): 7:10am On Dec 08, 2020
Good move
Re: PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional by EagleNest(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2020
Buhari should respectfully go. Let Osinbanjo drive the Nigeria ship until next election so that we don't all sink before 2023. This is not about political party, it is simple about unbelievable poor leadership.
Re: PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional by kristisking(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2020
yarimo:
i knew this news must be from the incompetent and worst PDP spokesman since 1999
We are where we are today because people like you have refused to accept reality. Pressing issues that everyone should have come together and speak with one voice, you will always read political meanings to everything. The fact that the previous administration failed in some areas does not mean we should continue in that mess. Were these people not elected to clear the supposed mess by the previous government? We are in for a long ride in this country

1 Like

Re: PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional by Muhylonaire007: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2020
[s][/s]
dalongjnr:

He has a lot of constitutional responsibilities, can you be specific? Because I can't type all for you here.
2. How has PDPs' failure HV prevented buhari from performing his constitutional responsibilities?
1. They bastardized the economy to the point that monies which were supposed to used for development was used to bailout States to offset backlogs of salaries owed workers running into trillions of naira.
2. Sharing of money meant for procurement of security gadgets and equipments meant for persecution of war against insurgency, which in turn made the issue to escalated more than expected, thus, a stitch in time, saved 9.
3.poor diplomatic and legislative acumen which as an opposition party can affect good governance. In fact, the only opposition party we have in Nigeria is NLC,which unfortunately, it's a labor Union.
[s][/s]

You will soon be tired... Lmao, your seniors like MannaBBQ, HELINUES, NGpatriot and other ass lickers have retired from zombiesm grin grin grin e go soon tire you. Continue glorifying failure, what do I know, failure is your surname grin grin grin
Ediot!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional by Muhylonaire007: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Stop wasting your energy on a deranged individual. He is a paid agent, so don't waste your precious time on an unproductive fellow grin

lexy2014:

I asked u what were buharis campaign promises. U are yet to intimate me on those. I don't need to tell u which constitutional responsibilities of buhari u should talk about. Since u say they are a lot, take ur pick and name them. Name as many as u can name

How did pdp bastardize d economy? What was d state of d economy b4 2015& what was it after buhari took power?

Pls, explain what a bailout is and how it prevents development? If states were owing salaries, what has that got to do with d economy? Did states not get their allocations before they couldn't pay salaries?

How did pdp sharing money meant for procurement of military equipment before buhari became president prevent buhari from doing his job? Did buhari not no this before he promised to come fix this?

What do u mean by "diplomatic and legislative acumen" and what has that got to do with whether buhari fails or succeeds as president?

How is NLC d only opposition party? What exactly have they opposed?

1 Like

Re: PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional by mezerite: 7:34am On Dec 08, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad

During PDP rule we buy a bag of rice at N7000 . We have job,
Our foreign debt where paid
Dollar was exchange at N199 pet dollar
We buy fuel at N88 pet litre
14 new university was built
150 new alimagiri schools was built
5 new power plants was built and expounded
Nigeria was the biggest economy in Africa.
Our bank was transformed to number one bank in Africa by solodo
We became the fastest growing GSM country in the whole world
Our GDP growth was 7%
Our corruption perception index from Transparency international dropped from 144 to 136

Any body who did not see deference from PDP and APC is blind or ignorant.

1 Like

Re: PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional by leisuretym: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2020
Ezenwa12345:

Says by someone who sees future in Buhari

This is hate speech, we must regulate social media and whatsapp
Re: PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional by Ragnnar: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2020
dalongjnr:

You're not making any sense. APC mantra to power was change. What has they positively changed since the are in power, nothing. What we have is negative change. People like you that say half truth is the problem of Nigeria. The coupiest, reccesionist should not only impeach, he should also be chain for crime against humanity.
Re: PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional by dalongjnr: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
[/s][s]

You will soon be tired... Lmao, your seniors like MannaBBQ, HELINUES, NGpatriot and other ass lickers have retired from zombiesm grin grin grin e go soon tire you. Continue glorifying failure, what do I know, failure is your surname grin grin grin
Ediot!!!
You think everyone is a boy,boy in politics like you? Sorry,not all of us have dementia. Some of us HV worked hard for ourselves and our people, worked in various capacity as elected and appointed leaders, served and still serving in various capacities with no record of corruption and impotency/incompetency. I have served and I will be of service to Nigeria and the universe irrespective of tribe, religion, race or creed not to think of party affiliation.
My brother calm down, I HV by the Grace of God made money and now making a lot even in my sleep,so, the issues of "Ass licking" is ruled out.
If you I'm wrong then counter my points with superior argument if not, remained silent as a Rock.
No point in chest beating because the Grace of God superseded the Grace and goodwill of men.
Re: PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional by dalongjnr: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Ragnnar:

You're not making any sense. APC mantra to power was change. What has they positively changed since the are in power, nothing. What we have is negative change. People like you that say half truth is the problem of Nigeria. The coupiest, reccesionist should not only impeach, he should also be chain for crime against humanity.
Really? Read these links for the "half truth".
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/426119-nigerian-universities-on-strike-for-one-of-every-five-years-since-1999-data-shows.html
Then this
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/power-obasanjo-yaradua-jonathan-spent-n2-74trn-in-16-years/
And this:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/4863-azazi_under_fire_for_blaming_pdp_for_boko_haram.html
And finally;
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Mohammed-Yusuf
May God be merciful to you.
Re: PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional by Heffalump(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2020
DrChukki:
Impeaching Buhari shouldn't even be a debate. This autopilot government is long overdue. Anyone against his impeachment is the real enemy of the Nigeria.

I strongly concur
Re: PDP: House Caucus Call For Buhari's Impeachment Is Constitutional by lexy2014: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
Stop wasting your energy on a deranged individual. He is a paid agent, so don't waste your precious time on an unproductive fellow grin

I wanted him to work for his money. So far, he couldn't

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Shall Support You To Succeed — Sanwo-Olu Assures FHA MD / FEC Approves N970.2m For Nigeria Customs Barracks Construction / Cross River Gov. Ben Ayade Declares Green Holiday For Planting 1m Trees

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.