Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Bashir Ahmad: A Lot Has Changed Positively In Borno Under Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: A Lot Has Changed Positively In Borno Under Buhari (9174 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Air Force Bombed 236 Persons In Borno Under Buhari, Northern Muslims Kept Quiet / BREAKING: Borno Under Attack Again | Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad: A Lot Has Changed Positively In Borno Under Buhari by authority2006(m): 7:49am On Dec 08, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
[/s][s]

Far better
You are mad.
The economy now is better than before right?

You are mad again

Why are you ranting about economy when the topic is about security in Borno state?
Concerning economy, I'm better off than under Jonathan, it might have gotten worse for you though. But that's life anyway
Re: Bashir Ahmad: A Lot Has Changed Positively In Borno Under Buhari by ransomed: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Enjoy the positive changes. Never bother us again with video of Boko Haram killings.
People should be tired of taking Paracetamol for someone else's headache.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: A Lot Has Changed Positively In Borno Under Buhari by AntiChristian: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2020
JustforMen:

In that case, no need to complain since Borno state is peaceful and everything is fine over there.
The stupidity with you guys is your willingness to excuse Buhari because he is a northern Muslim even against common sense and verifiable evidence to the contrary.
If you can swear by Allah that this is what Buhary promised to deliver before coming to office then let your life be exactly as Buhari is running Nigeria.

I am not among those who abuse and curse PMB for the ills in the country. Also i don't swear! Since you don dey curse "NEPA" What have you gained?

And in reality, the stupid ones are the ones who makes the most noise especially online with little or no physical presence anywhere in reality.
And did I even say Borno state was peaceful? The damage you guys are doing is directly proportional to what the leaders you malign are doing.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: A Lot Has Changed Positively In Borno Under Buhari by mobi99(m): 8:07am On Dec 08, 2020
just imagine what people who are being slaughtered every day spew, is it that buhari and his cabinets bottled their brains that they can't think properly? north east, particularly borno has been the battle ground for insurgency where hundreds of thousands are killed , millions misplaced , properties worth millions lost yet some one came out to tell us that buhari has done enough in terms of securing their lives and properties.. zulum his self is a big disgrace for commending buhari about security, imagine some one who's life has been attempted by the dreaded BH boys on multiple occasions.. I weep for North, until the stand to embrace true democracy
Re: Bashir Ahmad: A Lot Has Changed Positively In Borno Under Buhari by JustforMen: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2020
AntiChristian:

I am not among those who abuse and curse PMB for the ills in the country. Also i don't swear! Since you don dey curse "NEPA" What have you gained?

And in reality, the stupid ones are the ones who makes the most noise especially online with little or no physical presence anywhere in reality.
And did I even say Borno state was peaceful? The damage you guys are doing is directly proportional to what the leaders you malign are doing.

Nooo... the point is that Buhari is held to a lower standard of performance because he is from the North even for very terrible things for which he is directly responsible or deliberately clueless.

When there were less bloodshed in the north the whole Northern Nigeria was calling for the then president's head and accusing everybody else for the bloodshed and conspiracy to wipe out the Muslim north but now more blood is shed in more brazen and dastardly manner against fellow Muslims but we hear people blaming everyone else but the president himself despite all the lies and fake promises he made while campaigning for office.

So when folks tell lies about better security in the north under Buhari despite the kidnappings, Boko Haram and the herdsmen killing and wiping out whole villages under Buhari's watch then truth has to be told and people have to be called out for the hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: A Lot Has Changed Positively In Borno Under Buhari by Judybash93(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2020
I'll wait and let the people of Borno speak!!!
Re: Bashir Ahmad: A Lot Has Changed Positively In Borno Under Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Yes a lot has changed.
From killing one person monthly to killing a whole community hourly to ambushing a sitting governor.

Really a lot has changed.

Sure May be that's the change he is talking about oo
Re: Bashir Ahmad: A Lot Has Changed Positively In Borno Under Buhari by Pio44: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2020
Notin change, north will still be north mumu,
Re: Bashir Ahmad: A Lot Has Changed Positively In Borno Under Buhari by OBA117(m): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Bashir Ahmad, the personal assistant to President Buhari on New Media, says a lot has changed in Borno state under the Buhari-led administration, Igbere TV reports.

Bashir stated this on his Twitter handle this afternoon while reacting to the comment by the state governor, Babagana Zulum, who said the security situation in the state has since improved under Buhari.

Borno state has been one of the hotbeds of Boko Haram activities.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1335941691333734404?s=19

This man should shut up please!
Re: Bashir Ahmad: A Lot Has Changed Positively In Borno Under Buhari by davididenyi(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Bokoharam will still bring you down don't worry,
If you escape , this attack them your word are true,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Despite Assurances, Petrol Queues Worsen In Lagos, Abuja / Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him / Shelve 2027 Ambition, Allow Younger People To Run – Bode George Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.