Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album (48191 Views)

Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now / Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album by oyatz(m): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Awoo88:

Maybe you should take your own advise. And does pointing out the fact amount to mocking??
Apart from the word alumnus, the rest is just you vituperating trying to justify your uselessness
and 30k peanut. Buhari no get certificate, oya jump enter dangote truck mouth

You don't know how to write correctly in English language observing the rules of grammar, snytax with appropriate punctuations.

You just made another grammatical error.

You don't know the difference between advise and and advice.

You should have used 'advice' which is the noun form instead of advise which is the verb form.

My advice : focus on developing your life.
Buhari is more educated than you and has made History.

Re: Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album by leisuretym: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Farki:

I'm talking about oga heli
Oh sorry Sir. Lol ..don't mind that one, his benefitting from the bad system.
Re: Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album by NaMeAboki: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Look at buhari and look @ others

Did he look like he knows what he went there to do?

Look at others with army added under their country of origin...look at buharis

And what kind of uniform was he wearing in the 1st picture - shouldn't that tell you something?
Re: Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album by goodheart02(m): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
helinues:
grin

Hope this won't make some people to be in severe pain...

Waiting to read words like Photoshop

Mugu. Did u observe his mediocrity was exposed in that album? The others had "US Army" attached to their names and his was just "Nigeria" to show u they know he as half baked. And u didn't read well only to jump here with orgasmic bliss to start typing rubbish.
Re: Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album by goodheart02(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
IamWonderful:
May his soul rest in peace, Inna lilahi wahilahi rojiun

Guy you're evil oo... Lol
Re: Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album by plaindealer: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
goodheart02:

Mugu. Did u observe his mediocrity was exposed in that album? The others had "US Army" attached to their names and his was just "Nigeria" to show u they know he as half baked. And u didn't read well only to jump here with orgasmic bliss to start typing rubbish.

Grasping at Straws...

grin grin
Re: Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album by WoeBetide666: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Buhari sabi fine women ba cheesy
Re: Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album by plaindealer: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
The incoming US defence Secretary, a US War College Graduate like PMB.

grin grin

Re: Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album by goodheart02(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
plaindealer:

Grasping at Straws...

grin grin

Straws that will choke u sai barbers. Don't worry na all of us dey enjoy the next level. I'm sure u can't afford the onions and your own petrol pump price isn't different.
Re: Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album by Awoo88: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
oyatz:

I don't know how to write correctly in English language observing the rules of grammar, snytax with appropriate punctuations.

I just made another grammatical error.

I don't know the difference between advise and and advice.

I will have used 'advice' which is the noun form instead of advise which is the verb form.

My advice : i will focus on developing my life.
Buhari is more educated than me and has made History.
Get well soon
Re: Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album by frog12: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
is this 1st wife or 2nd wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba / See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse / Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.