Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) (28454 Views)

Toyin & Bukola Saraki Celebrate Ola & Ayo, Twin Daughters' 21st Birthday (Pix) / Ikpeazu And Wife Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Old School Attires (Pix) / Governor Ikpeazu & Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2020
AbiodunJane7a:
Lovely couple embarassed to marry con de hungry pesin
Only you biko. Not me grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2020
AbiodunJane7a:
Lovely couple embarassed to marry con de hungry pesin
Go marry naw, na body go tell you grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by mey14(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2020
congratulations to den
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Mcbayo(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Lala the great . snake scarce for we area now o ��
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2020
SmartPolician:
These are privileged people who have benefitted immensely from the convoluted, rotten and weak Nigerian system

Saraki became finer later in life after swimming, sleeping and waking on Nigeria's treasury

Congratulations to them!!!
don't mind them

Awon educated ole meji
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by cynthia500(f): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2020
Kingsuave:

Oshey class captain undecided

please mods should do something about this,
he is never the owner of this forum so he ought never to boast no one can ban him,

I pray seun's hammer hits him hard this time.

600 years for him!
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Bakori07: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2020
Congrats sir
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2020
cynthia500:

he is never the owner of this forum so he ought never to boast no one can ban him,

600 years for him!
You wish!
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Unrated900(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2020
This is the result when you have a good lovely prayerful prosperous woman besides you in life.

Not those olosho seating in pekas and askamaya every night checking your phone.

To every good and supportive ladies out there

Blessings fall on you
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2020
cynthia500:

600 years for him!

Why wish a fellow Human being evil? sad

1 Like

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by cynthia500(f): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2020
Kingsuave:

I don't wish him evil,
but he uses all this alternate accounts to spam this forum,
I keep wishing everyone well in this life but it seems he is been disturbed by the way I drop motivational quotes here on this forum.

and he has sworn to take me down for no good reason.

accusing me of falsehood.

please seun this is an insult to your beloved forum nairaland.

how can he boast no one can ban him?
all this are his alternate accounts
please the public should be aware of him.

ThreadOwner:
Woe betide the mod who dare ban me!

seun this is a drastic challenge to your own forum nairaland.

this is pure spamming to the highest order of this our beloved forum

he uses different alternate account called olaboy33
attit
threadowner
TinubuGoQuench
slawormiir
chiomap
marilean
phintohlar

all this are the same person and that's a breach on nairaland rules

seun please do something about this!

please mods do something
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by obowunmi(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2020
FAKE marriage.

He has so many side chicks and young pretty baby girls.
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2020
cynthia500:

I don't wish him evil,
I keep wishing everyone well in this life but it seems he is been disturbed by the way I drop motivational quotes here on this forum.

how can he boast no one can ban him

he uses different alternate account called olboy33
atti
threadower
TinubuGoQench
slawormi
chiom
maran
ptohlar

please mods do something
How old are you?
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by ola4gud: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2020
Congratulations to my biggest man.. Happy Wedding Anniversary
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by cynthia500(f): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:
How old are you?

this guy is a high grade spammer in this forum.
if you like change and edit all those monikers.

you will soon surely be hit by seun's hammer.

Kingsuave:

I don't wish him evil,

how can he boast no one can ban him

ThreadOwner:
Woe betide the mod who dare ban me!

attit
threadowner
TinubuGoQuench
slawormiir
chiomap
marilean
phintohlar

please mods do something
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by thatsleepboy1: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2020
cynthia500:

attit
threadowner
TinubuGoQuench
slawormiir
chiomap
marilean
phintohlar

please mods do something

well you know slawomiir very well so I can't argue with you on this one if u say so
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2020
Power couple
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2020
popweezy:
My girlfriend and I suppose celebrate our own 2yrs anniversary but she no just get sense... I no dey celebrate anything jor

You see an idiot and a child

Grow up

No one cares to know about your relationship
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by cynthia500(f): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

well you know slawomiir very well so I can't argue with you on this one if u say so

this is another one of his alternate account again,
you guys can see how the truths are unfolding out

please mods do something
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Gamesmart: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2020
BAAAAAAASTARD CROOKS!!!

Dem don kill Kwara and leave the people in abject poverty.
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2020
cynthia500:

this is another one of his alternate account again, you guys can see how the truths are unfolding out
please mods do something
You're delusional!
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by UnBanEbenezer(f): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
SmartPolician:
These are privileged people who have benefitted immensely from the convoluted, rotten and weak Nigerian system

Saraki became finer later in life after swimming, sleeping and waking on Nigeria's treasury

Congratulations to them!!!
seguno2:

Unfortunately many of the people killed directly and indirectly by his reckless looting cannot celebrate something similar. Is that lovely
[/s] will you both shut it?
Take your rantings out of this thread cos this isn't necessary
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Almuibat: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Once a kwaran always a Kwaran. It's obvious with the traditional wedding
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by Great100000: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Xucxex1997:
Is it just me or does everybody notice that Bukola looks like Angelo Ogbonna of west ham?

Congrats tho
Which one is Angela Ogolo again?
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by SmartPolician: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:

will you both shut it?

If I whozz you!
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by bethelofficial: 11:02am On Dec 08, 2020
Rent Artificial Grass For Your Upcoming Event from Nigeria's Number One Importers of Artificial Grass.

Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by seguno2: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:

will you both shut it?

Shut it because you don’t want to be reminded of your sufferhead situation caused by Saraki and CO
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2020
seguno2:

Shut it because you don’t want to be reminded of your sufferhead situation caused by Saraki and CO
you must be an agent of the rubber stamp SP.
I don't have time to explain nor trade words with you on how Saraki kept Buhari's extremist and excesses on check
Re: Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) by seguno2: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
you must be an agent of the rubber stamp SP.
I don't have time to explain nor trade words with you on how Saraki kept Buhari's extremist and excesses on check

Let us even assume that is true, does that wipe out all his looting sins away and the many people killed as a result

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) / Shehu Sani's Tweet About Rochas Okorocha / Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.