Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State (70201 Views)

Davido seen working on his new home (pics And Video) / Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" / Teni Serving As A Bus Conductor In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by investigator007: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hmmm, please how true is this abeg
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by NoFucksToGive: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Who carries this to front page ??

This was a skit some months ago

Kai the site is gone

1 Like

Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by SimmyA1: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Which NIgerian slay queen don eat dis one dollar finish nah...

1 Like

Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Kiddllc: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
jajeri3216:
Firstly he's not white, he's middle Eastern, secondly it's a skit.

Stupid fool's always worshipping light skin, but they'll still flog you if you there go to their countries.

Imagine this useless post making front page

Low iq moderators , ban me bitches undecided
Loool anything light skin is white to alot of people. As for the mods omor no be new thing at all . Matter of factly Nairaland is filled with them... I'm on a ban because i stated it like its not obvious. Na my second moniker be this.. Very anyhow set of people
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by viyon02: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Is is not fake news that may just be is final year project, the dude is here for a course.
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
this is crazy
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Shattuck(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
dude is of Lebanese origin
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Hallabee1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
macdammy:
e be like say u need slap
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by uuzba(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
investigator007:
Hmmm, please how true is this abeg
Foreign investors. Investing in Nigerian transport..
The hustle is real! grin
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by uuzba(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
NoFucksToGive:
Who carries this to front page ??

This was a skit some months ago

Kai the site is gone
You see it? Oyibo is doing the work that you refused to do.
Lazy Nigeria youth grin grin grin
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Aguogba(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
akinmusi:
He is a comedian. No be today.

Meanwhile with just 3k, I will design a premium 3D logo for your brands.
How do you expect anyone to patronize someone who doesn't know what he claims to know. Where is the 3D in this ?
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by themes009(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
cynthia500:
Please share this everywhere so this can go round,
that moniker called slawormiir needs to be banned,
how can you keep using the F WORD on a public forum?
The F word is niggar,
for those that are also copying him and be shouting damn niggar
up and down should please take note and desist from this,
damn niggar is an insult to the black mans race but we just dont
know of it.
Thats what the whites uses to insult blacks there in the U.S
WHY ARE WE THIS IGNORANT AND REFUSED TO KNOW THE
TRUTH!
He keeps advertising to us he smokes and drinks and do a lot of
bombings in his laptop,
please is this the life we should be celebrating in this country,
we need good morals of youths that can show signs of leadership
and strenghts and not all this nonsense damn niggar we keep
seeing up and down our front pages,
please mods ban this slawormiir of a guy too,
he is adding nuisance to our beloved forum nairaland and also
teaching some peacefull youths on how to smoke and live the
nonsense niggar life,
i pray we all have sense to reject this damn niggar guy and
embrace the truth.
Damn niggar can never help us,
i repeat this damn niggar can never help us,
i drop my case,
(mods please take note,
for we can only celebrate heroes that adds meaninful things to our
lives and our environment and not this useless damn nigga we all
see on our front pages)
inshort make this a rule if any account is found wanting of ever
mentioning that F word called damn nigga again should be given
the heavy harmmer of ban straight away,
i dont want a situation whereby little children can now use this
damn niggar as their daily mantra,
we need to stop all this right now.
thanks.

Attention seeker!
slawormiir we know, who the hell are you nigga undecided?

2 Likes

Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by akinmusi(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Aguogba:
How do you expect anyone to patronize someone who doesn't know what he claims to know. Where is the 3D in this ?

Nah. Visit my gallery. I never said below is 3D. You lack comprehension.
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by akinmusi(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
friday2011:

Guy... If what you have below is your job, walahi... I will not patronize you.

Where did you read that what I posted is 3D?

I have a gallery on my signature and stop making a fool of yourself. Please
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by BENEAMATA: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
shey dis one know correct change to give multiple passengers so ?
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Bakin3(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
End time conductor.

We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc

Check my signature.
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by AOB1: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Cousin9999:
I would gladly punch this ugly bas**** several times.
Racism
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by sameks08(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
this thing don tee nah
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Hespee93: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Who is the fool that bring this thi back to Nairaland.

It has been on the front page before now.
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Aguogba(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
akinmusi:

Go back and read what you posted and see who lacks comprehensive skills. In business first impression matters. You need to package your presentations well to capture attention mostly on the first try and under 5mins (when done physically). This is my donation to you.
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
olanrele78674:
Dey Don start again
Donal Trump supporter, he fulfill his promises, this guy once twited he will rejected America and become Nigerian citizen if Joe biden won, I even ear say he trekked from new York to Lagos.
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Aguogba(m): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
akinmusi:

instead of you to be like, OMG that was a mistake, you are making a bigger ridicule of yourself. That's exactly how failure grows and mature. Learn how to take corrections in life. You see how another person reacted?

Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Valentine259: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
That's what 9ja can do to you.. #Changeurmindset #Changeurcareer Even change ur skin colour... Nigeria is realy a home of the brave...
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by harmony75: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
oyibo wer rugged ���
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Bgetto: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Na movies they create
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by Odani: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ekundayo7574:
A lot is often said about Lagos State and how much of a diverse place it is, some often refer to Lagos state as home of the wise and the smart. One common thing which you will find in Lagos State are Yellow buses, recently a video surfaced of a White man working as bus conductor, for a Yellow bus in Lagos.
Despite the Bus Rapid Transit System (BRT) in Lagos state yellow buses still hold their prominence across Lagos sate as they can be found in various corners and various spots in the state.

In the video, the white man can be heard speaking loudly in Yoruba language, “I cant shout” (multiple times) as he called on people who would like to be transported to Oshodi area of Lagos State.
Watch: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIdlwMmnN4d/

Many individuals reacted to the video, read their reactions below.
Lagos State is one of the most populous states in Africa and it also serves as a commercial Hub and pillar in Nigeria.

Man he is not a bus conductor. He is a comedian coached by broda shaggi
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by akinmusi(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Aguogba:
instead of you to be like, OMG that was a mistake, you are making a bigger ridicule of yourself. That's exactly how failure grows and mature. Learn how to take corrections in life. You see how another person reacted?

How old are you?

Please grow up, kid.
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by sugacoatedmouth(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
cynthia500:
Please share this everywhere so this can go round,
that moniker called slawormiir needs to be banned,
how can you keep using the F WORD on a public forum?
The F word is niggar,
for those that are also copying him and be shouting damn niggar
up and down should please take note and desist from this,
damn niggar is an insult to the black mans race but we just dont
know of it.
Thats what the whites uses to insult blacks there in the U.S
WHY ARE WE THIS IGNORANT AND REFUSED TO KNOW THE
TRUTH!
He keeps advertising to us he smokes and drinks and do a lot of
bombings in his laptop,
please is this the life we should be celebrating in this country,
we need good morals of youths that can show signs of leadership
and strenghts and not all this nonsense damn niggar we keep
seeing up and down our front pages,
please mods ban this slawormiir of a guy too,
he is adding nuisance to our beloved forum nairaland and also
teaching some peacefull youths on how to smoke and live the
nonsense niggar life,
i pray we all have sense to reject this damn niggar guy and
embrace the truth.
Damn niggar can never help us,
i repeat this damn niggar can never help us,
i drop my case,
(mods please take note,
for we can only celebrate heroes that adds meaninful things to our
lives and our environment and not this useless damn nigga we all
see on our front pages)
inshort make this a rule if any account is found wanting of ever
mentioning that F word called damn nigga again should be given
the heavy harmmer of ban straight away,
i dont want a situation whereby little children can now use this
damn niggar as their daily mantra,
we need to stop all this right now.
thanks.

Damn Nigga
Re: White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State by akinmusi(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Aguogba:

Go back and read what you posted and see who lacks comprehensive skills. In business first impression matters. You need to package your presentations well to capture attention mostly on the first try and under 5mins (when done physically). This is my donation to you.

I don't like using vulgar words. You keep pressing beyond your boundaries. I don't want to ask "how old are you?“ like I did to your contemporary.

OK. Thank you. You did a good job for me with the correction.

How are you feeling now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.