Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency (832 Views)

Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) / Youths Destroy Pius Anyim's Statue In Ebonyi State (Photo) / Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by TheTrueNigerian: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2020
Call him a leader who juxtaposes the quality service to the people and an unwavering dedication to making Nigeria great again, and you will not be far from the truth. As a key political figure in the Nigerian space, Pius Anyim has shown and demonstrated a high level of commitment and consistency to growth and progress, especially in a political atmosphere of nonchalance.
Pius Anyim is best described as a goal-getter and a revolutionary; a goal getter because he only sees opportunities where others see problems, he sees solutions where others see problems. He is a revolutionary because his ideas are neither bound by time nor constrained by space. They transcend generations and have been described as the seeds that birth a flourishing nation. As an individual who believes that nation-building is the work of every concerned citizen, Mr. Anyim walks the talk and contributes his own quota daily. Unlike other leaders who make lofty ideas, Mr. Anyim is a grassroot member of society and so he understands the take and pulse of the masses, an asset which assists his thought process and govern his decision making. A natural leader, Anyim’s history is filled with stories of responsibilities dutifully carried out, projects embarked upon and the rousing applause from local and international communities all extolling a man dedicated to changing his immediate society and setting things right for growth and development.
When Mahatma Gandhi, the Indian activist said, “satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment”, he most certainly had no idea that the statement would define the life of a Nigerian leader, a man given to excellence and perfection, a man who would not settle for less, but only the best. While others are often concerned about the end result of a project, Anyim looks at the critical process, because that is where true change really happens and that is enough success and satisfaction for him.
A defender of the rights of the lowly, the marginalized, the disregarded and the trampled upon. A leader who cannot see wrong or injustice and turn the other way. A man who will battle to the last for the equal treatment of all and sundry. A man who does not just see people, but sees their future and how he can help them achieve it, such that they in the long-run impact others around them.
It is therefore no wonder that youths from different corners of the country have called on this man of valor to come back into the political sphere of the country, and again, show true leadership and efficiency. At this point in time, there is an obvious dearth of quality leaders passionate about moving the both the South-East region, his home region, and Nigeria as a country, and with a leader like Pius Anyim, sanity will be restored into the system again.
Needless to state at this point that Pius Anyim is the leader we all hope for, a visionary par excellence, a man who bodies the ideologies that are quintessential ingredients for growth, a man who sees and comprehends the role and synergy that should exist between the people and the government. He is not just a leader. He is our leader. He is a custodian of values that society should hold dear and sacrosanct. He is truth and honesty personified. That man is Pius Anyim.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by Designsking: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2020
Me too. My fans been putting pressure on me too grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by longetivity(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian youths Abi ipob yuts
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by obama30: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2020
longetivity:
Nigerian youths Abi ipob yuts

Whatever but have it in mind that he's educated more than half baked professors that's managing the nation's affairs today And still better than they that will manage it tomorrow.

Do you know why Africa remain where they are when colonial masters go?

Search and answer yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by AroleOduduwa2: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Haha, joke of the century. I didn’t know people from the SE region are this delusional until now. Come 2023 they won’t even smell the President, VP, SP or Speaker position with the game they’re playing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by nettpen: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Igbo's should just look for the best candidate in their region, give him the PDP flag & I bet you he win 2023 election.
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by Abfinest007(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2020
who are these Nigeria youths that ask him to run for presidency . someone that can't control his state wants to control Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by madmohamed(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Abfinest007:
who are these Nigeria youths that ask him to run for presidency . someone that can't control his state wants to control Nigeria.
Yorubas should maind their business. You have your wright to bring any of your brothers to run for president just like we igbos. I don't understand this hate
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by Fahdiga1: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Is this a joke or what

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by Abfinest007(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
madmohamed:
Yorubas should maind their business. You have your wright to bring any of your brothers to run for president just like we igbos. I don't understand this hate
what's wrong with you. tribalism won't do you any good by the way I'm not from the east neither I am from the west.I'm only pointing to the fact that he is not capable to lead this country that's the reason nothing more

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by madmohamed(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Abfinest007:
what's wrong with you. tribalism won't do you any good by the way I'm not from the east neither I am from the west.I'm only pointing to the fact that he is not capable to lead this country that's the reason nothing more
so buhari is better than ayim buhari is educated more than ayim we know you people from the West hate us but we don't care you hate is a blessing to us . If you can support buhari a man whit out any satificat why do you tel me a well known graduate formal senat president is not capable of leading that shit whole country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by Abfinest007(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
madmohamed:
so buhari is better than ayim buhari is educated more than ayim we know you people from the West hate us but we don't care you hate is a blessing to us . If you can support buhari a man whit out any satificat why do you tel me a well known graduate formal senat president is not capable of leading that shit whole country
I don't have time to drag race with you
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by wilfred0810: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Abfinest007:

my brother ask me ooooooo sometimes some group of people think they can use our brain , they think they can manipulate us , what we need is a blooded young youth not someone that is old enough

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by johnmartus(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
I'm not blame you for this nonsense you wrote .if Nigeria is a well organized society people like this pius supposed to be cooling in the cell.
obama30:

Whatever but have it in mind that he's educated more than half baked professors that's managing the nation's affairs today And still better than they that will manage it tomorrow.

Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by wilfred0810: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
TheTrueNigerian:
Call him a leader who juxtaposes the quality service to the people and an unwavering dedication to making Nigeria great again, and you will not be far from the truth. As a key political figure in the Nigerian space, Pius Anyim has shown and demonstrated a high level of commitment and consistency to growth and progress, especially in a political atmosphere of nonchalance.
Pius Anyim is best described as a goal-getter and a revolutionary; a goal getter because he only sees opportunities where others see problems, he sees solutions where others see problems. He is a revolutionary because his ideas are neither bound by time nor constrained by space. They transcend generations and have been described as the seeds that birth a flourishing nation. As an individual who believes that nation-building is the work of every concerned citizen, Mr. Anyim walks the talk and contributes his own quota daily. Unlike other leaders who make lofty ideas, Mr. Anyim is a grassroot member of society and so he understands the take and pulse of the masses, an asset which assists his thought process and govern his decision making. A natural leader, Anyim’s history is filled with stories of responsibilities dutifully carried out, projects embarked upon and the rousing applause from local and international communities all extolling a man dedicated to changing his immediate society and setting things right for growth and development.
When Mahatma Gandhi, the Indian activist said, “satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment”, he most certainly had no idea that the statement would define the life of a Nigerian leader, a man given to excellence and perfection, a man who would not settle for less, but only the best. While others are often concerned about the end result of a project, Anyim looks at the critical process, because that is where true change really happens and that is enough success and satisfaction for him.
A defender of the rights of the lowly, the marginalized, the disregarded and the trampled upon. A leader who cannot see wrong or injustice and turn the other way. A man who will battle to the last for the equal treatment of all and sundry. A man who does not just see people, but sees their future and how he can help them achieve it, such that they in the long-run impact others around them.
It is therefore no wonder that youths from different corners of the country have called on this man of valor to come back into the political sphere of the country, and again, show true leadership and efficiency. At this point in time, there is an obvious dearth of quality leaders passionate about moving the both the South-East region, his home region, and Nigeria as a country, and with a leader like Pius Anyim, sanity will be restored into the system again.
Needless to state at this point that Pius Anyim is the leader we all hope for, a visionary par excellence, a man who bodies the ideologies that are quintessential ingredients for growth, a man who sees and comprehends the role and synergy that should exist between the people and the government. He is not just a leader. He is our leader. He is a custodian of values that society should hold dear and sacrosanct. He is truth and honesty personified. That man is Pius Anyim.

looking at this post I know that the problem with us is sectionalism , tribalism and and low mindset, my brother any youth that have the interest of the people at heart come out . not someone that wants to use power to exploit the masses
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by helinues: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hahahahahaha.

Abegii, if na play make una stop am
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by Onlinesmart: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
obama30:

Where did GEJ took us to? He's educated as well, boy.
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by Onlinesmart: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
madmohamed:
You started well but ended badly. Toxicity and bitterness is the hallmark of an average nyanmiri. The bolded is the main reason no igbo man can be trusted with power. Civil War loss still fresh in your memories. You need to do away with that before being considered.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by blackpanda: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dead on arrival

One thing i know about my eastern brothers is that they will singlehandedly pull down and destroy any candidate from the east grin
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by blackpanda: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
madmohamed:

Forget tribalism. Anyim was Senator and also Secretary to the Govt of the Federation for decades, what did he do for the east Let alone Nigeria

There is no basis of comparison between Anyim and Buhari. Buhari is light years ahead of him
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by obama30: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Where did GEJ took us to? He's educated as well, boy.

Check where GEJ hand over as educated man and tell us where this your Bubu is driving us to?
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by obama30: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
johnmartus:
I'm not blame you for this nonsense you wrote .if Nigeria is a well organized society people like this pius supposed to be cooling in the cell.

Neither he that's there as president suppose to near any democractic seat, because he is a democracy killer, he kill second republic government and bring military to power. He's not not suppose to talk about curruption because of what happened to money in Nigeria account at London in 1979.

What's Anyim clime that will stop him from being president?

Show me that politicians that are holy than him and I will tell you the sin he or his father commit against the federation.

If Nigeria is a nation all this politicians should be in jail, yet Anyim may not be in jail with them.

Your free to hates him, but let EFCC that accused him proof him wrong, and let the same EFCC as individuals also be holy. We have see who is magu.
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by obama30: 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
blackpanda:

Forget tribalism. Anyim was Senator and also Secretary to the Govt of the Federation for decades, what did he do for the east Let alone Nigeria

There is no basis of comparison between Anyim and Buhari. Buhari is light years ahead of him

Yes he's better than Anyim, in stealing NNPC money in 1979, which the investigation how the money got missing lead to coup, even though he use excuses regard chad and Nigeria issue.

Best better than Anyim by destroying second republic government.

Anyim was Senate leader and didn't do anything for south east, why then is entire Nigerians are against Stella Odua?

Buhari archivement as former Gongola state governor now make north east to look as Paris.

Buhari and northern politicians are darkness, Anyim and southners politicians are light.

No man in his right sense compares light and darkness.

When light appears evil freed away, Nigerians was happy during Obasanjo and Jonathan because they are light.

When darkness remains evil multiples, Buhari is darkness and see how Nigerians live.

Poorverty capital

Terrorist nation

Importation of refine oil

Shortage of everything

Lies ministers.

Police and all paramilitary brutality.

From democracy to paramilitary regime.

Killing everywhere

I can't name all because is too many, all because darkness is there.
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by blackpanda: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
obama30:

Yes he's better Anyim in stealing NNPC money in 1979, which the investigation how the money was missing lead to coup, even though he use excuses regard chad and Nigeria issue.

Best better than Anyim by destroying second republic government.

Anyim was Senate leader and didn't do anything for south east, why then is entire Nigerians are against Stella Odua?

Buhari archivement as former Gongola state governor now make north east to look as Paris.

Buhari and mother politicians are darkness, Anyim and southners politicians are light.

No man in his right sense compares light and darkness.

When light appears evil freed away, Nigerians was happy during Obasanjo and Jonathan because they are light.

When darkness remains evil multiples, Buhari is darkness and see how Nigerians live.

Poorverty capital

Terrorist nation

Importation of refine oil

Shortage of everything

Lies ministers.

Police and all paramilitary brutality.

From democracy to paramilitary regime.

Killing everywhere

I can't name all because is too many, all because darkness is there.
[/s]

99% of what you typed above is either fake news or just plain lies.

First there is zero evidence Buhari touched a kobo illegally in 1979. i am very sure if that were true, the desperate pdp government would have used that one to destroy him in 2015, like they did to odili, donald duke and so many others. So nobody is buying that bullshit. Integrity and honesty are buhari's strongest points and remain unimpeachable. abeg talk another thing.

Btw what has Anyim got to do with Stella odua Delusions of grandeur?

The killing and poverty u complain of werent caused by buhari. Hes doing everything he can to correct the disastrous mistakes of pdp's 16year misrule. It wont happen overnight especially when those pdp demons are still at nigeria's throat!
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by obama30: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

99% of what you typed above is either fake news or just plain lies.

First there is zero evidence Buhari touched a kobo illegally in 1979. i am very sure if that were true, the desperate pdp government would have used that one to destroy him in 2015, like they did to odili, donald duke and so many others. So nobody is buying that bullshit. Integrity and honesty are buhari's strongest points and remain unimpeachable. abeg talk another thing.

Btw what has Anyim got to do with Stella odua Delusions of grandeur?

The killing and poverty u complain of werent caused by buhari. Hes doing everything he can to correct the disastrous mistakes of pdp's 16year misrule. It wont happen overnight especially when those pdp demons are still at nigeria's throat!

You're out of the debate, either you're a boy or you were not born around sixties to know what happened in 1979.

He over throw government and destroy the evidence. Only that he can't destroy evidence of the coup as democracy killer, what happens to BRT contract he aborted and pay Chinese company off.

This BRT you see today in Lagos was Shagari dream which this darkness kill after the contract was awarded and money released.

Did he even know how to govern? Tunde was there to do everything he only sing signature. That's why he can't do without chief of all cabals.

Do we know who is GEJ chief of staff neither OBJ or Yaradua, but we have dementia leader so he employ physician to assist in ruling.

As you're a boy and don't know Nigerian history unless the ones of below 30 years
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by somebody02: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Designsking:
Me too. My fans been putting pressure on me too grin

When you go come run now brother?
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by Designsking: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
somebody02:

When you go come run now brother?
grin grin
I'm doing my consultation. Yet to make my mind
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by somebody02: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Designsking:
I'm doing my consultation. Yet to make my mind

Designsking for President.
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by blackpanda: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
obama30:

You're out of the debate, either you're a boy or you were not born around sixties to know what happened in 1979.

He over throw government and destroy the evidence. Only that he can't destroy evidence of the coup as democracy killer, what happens to BRT contract he aborted and pay Chinese company off.

This BRT you see today in Lagos was Shagari dream which this darkness kill after the contract was awarded and money released.

Did he even know how to govern? Tunde was there to do everything he only sing signature. That's why he can't do without chief of all cabals.

Do we know who is GEJ chief of staff neither OBJ or Yaradua, but we have dementia leader so he employ physician to assist in ruling.

As you're a boy and don't know Nigerian history unless the ones of below 30 years

So what is wrong with being a boy U say it like u achieved something just because u were around since 1522. Congrats o! Meanwhile it's still u and ur generation that destroyed this country and yet u have the effontry to come on social media and call me "boy". Nonsense. You and your old generation should hide your heads in shame!

Y'all successfully destroyed this country and landed us in deep pit. And u have the guts to call buhari. Lubbish!!
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by kabillionaire(m): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2020
now I see the reason for the fight with the governor, both of them wants to become presidoo.
I see
Re: Nigerian Youths Urge Pius Anyim To Run For The Presidency by tobechi20(m): 2:13am On Dec 09, 2020
We want youth. Old things shall pass away

(1) (2) (Reply)

Government To Borrow Billions Of Naira In Dormant Bank Accounts of Nigerians / #diaspora For Nigeria President / Young Dr Zainab Usman Appointed Director Of African Programme Carnegie Endowment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.