Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,609 members, 7,851,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

"The Unknown Professor Of Propaganda" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Unknown Professor Of Propaganda" (232 Views)

"No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila / Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone / Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Unknown Professor Of Propaganda" by jjWhite1234(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
It was on a Monday evening where I went to meet my creditor in Enugu,that I met this man who claimed to be a professor of propaganda. from his intonation and conversation, I concluded that he is well read. We had a lot of discussion ranging from politics to life in general.
What baffled me was when he broke the ice that he is a friend of so many past and present governors like His Excellency governor Tambuwal, governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, former governor Suswan etc. He further stated that he came into Nigeria from USA to solicit for help from his acclaimed friends for his eye treatment
He went further to explain to me that he had made frantic efforts to meet with his friend His Excellency governor Ifeanyi ugwuanyi but to no avail.
The bottom line and my deduction from our discussions with this acclaimed professor is that he needs help for his eye treatment/surgery and to reunite with his friends. His name is professor (Prince)T C MACHANS from Abia state. Below is a business card which he was able to show me to buttress his claim. please push to front page, somebody might recognized him.

1 Like

Re: "The Unknown Professor Of Propaganda" by fykes(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Send me a DM if he can prove he knows gov. Ugwuanyi to me, I will get him to the governor within d same week

(1) (Reply)

CNN, BBC Reports On #endsars Violence Disgust Me — Buhari / Four Pics, One Country. / Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Awards Held In Grand Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.