Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell? (2533 Views)

Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / What If Jesus Comes Today And Says There's No Heaven Or Hell? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell? by poweredcom(m): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2011
The Bible is the world beat kept secret used as a tool for the white man for colonialism, can you imagine its very full of contradiction.hahah oyinbo don brainwash us with their own,

I was reading the Bible and on page 33 it says

There is no heaven of glory bright and no hell where sinners roast. Now is your time of torment, now is your time of joy(your heaven is in earth and hell on earth)

In other words there is no reward or punishment in some afterlife. Now
is your day of joy and happiness, or your day of hell if you let it be that way. It is up to you to make your life a heaven or hell as there is no god to do it for you either way.

How does it make you feel knowing that your life is in your hands , grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell? by PastorAIO: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2011
Page 33, on the left margin, halfway down . . . of the Satanic Bible to be precise.
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell? by Dulcet7(m): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2011
poweredcom:

I was reading the Bible and on page 33 it says
Okay, what bible though?

Pastor AIO:

Page 33, on the left margin, halfway down . . .  of the Satanic Bible to be precise. 
Exactly. 2nd verse of the 4th chapter of the Book of Satan (which is the first book of the Satanic bible)
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell? by Mowire: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2011
@p already the very -ve nature satan is presented in you: DECEIT!
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell? by joannes7(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2011
yeah,  men, u think its fun? trying to contradict the bible? u just confusing urself,  an idle mind is the devils workshop,  bros, engage urself!!!
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell? by poweredcom(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2011
Just because i saw this on google i posted it here and you Guys wanna eat me raw/////Bleep you all
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell? by Dulcet7(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2011
poweredcom:

Just because i saw this on google i posted it here and you Guys wanna eat me raw/////bleep you all

Okay via google, you meant? Obviously you visited an indexed site with misinformation. There is a lot of that everywhere. . .
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell? by poweredcom(m): 1:47am On Mar 25, 2011
But certainly i done even belive in heaven or hell Ok, my people, There is nothing like Heaven or hell, Use your imagination, All those believe is been brought by the white man, to rewrite the bible and remove the real context the truth and to use it to deceive the black man and the world for colonialism, The KJV of the bible is the world best seller and full of contradiction the same bible tells you that all men born of a woman is a sinner and no one is righteous.so wat is the point there, do you know why it is because the original BIBLE was not in english to when King james of England brought poets , to translate it .they added their own context, which is wrong that is what you see today in ignorant peoples hand they tell you that there is heaven and hell while they have their heaven on earth and have you imagine where a white man stays in a very nice place and estates even in America, while the average black man is in the slums,

So heaven and hell is just a Dogma, which is just a word like a state of mind,

See all the atrocity that is in Rome, have you watched The movie Angel and demons, Guy.this religion thing is a BIG SHAM, now think How can a God a father who we call , create us for a purpose here and still carry us to a eternal fire.that means you are indirectly calling God a heartless God, and say only 177,000 will see heaven, Contradiction of the same bible, so then why are we deceiving our selves, that is to say Heaven is not for we humans its for he Angels, as for human once you are dead you are dead, and you are gonna re incarnate into another world again and again and again, until when it diminishes no more to come to earth, the wicked will be destroyed,

The same Bible says its plain that the earth, not Heaven, is the abode of the saved that means the earth will transform into a paradise here on earth, that is all,
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell? by seyibrown(f): 2:31am On Mar 26, 2011
^^^^^ Yez, Bozz! I don hear you o! cool
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell? by Cockyzy(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2011
@POSTER: pray for forgiveness else you likewise perish like other heretics.HERESY IS SIN! REPENT.Dont be deceived! Your writing it is same as speaking it
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell? by Joagbaje(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2011
@poster
What book or chapter of the bible is that?
The bible is the most precise book. It is more current than tomorrows newspaper. There is no dispute so far for the age of the writings scientifically. Looking at the prophecies of old . How they came to pass. Looking at the fulfilment of prophecies in our days . Be rest assured that the things written in the bible about this end times will come to pass as well. Check your history and see the accuracy of the book of prophecy.
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell? by thehomer: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2011
poweredcom:

But certainly i done even belive in heaven or hell Ok, my people, There is nothing like Heaven or hell, Use your imagination, All those believe is been brought by the white man, to rewrite the bible and remove the real context the truth and to use it to deceive the black man and the world for colonialism, The KJV of the bible is the world best seller and full of contradiction the same bible tells you that all men born of a woman is a sinner and no one is righteous.so wat is the point there, do you know why it is because the original BIBLE was not in english to when King james of England brought poets , to translate it .they added their own context, which is wrong that is what you see today in ignorant peoples hand they tell you that there is heaven and hell while they have their heaven on earth and have you imagine where a white man stays in a very nice place and estates even in America, while the average black man is in the slums,

So heaven and hell is just a Dogma, which is just a word like a state of mind,

See all the atrocity that is in Rome, have you watched The movie Angel and demons, Guy.this religion thing is a BIG SHAM, now think How can a God a father who we call , create us for a purpose here and still carry us to a eternal fire.that means you are indirectly calling God a heartless God, and say only 177,000 will see heaven, Contradiction of the same bible, so then why are we deceiving our selves, that is to say Heaven is not for we humans its for he Angels, as for human once you are dead you are dead, and you are gonna re incarnate into another world again and again and again, until when it diminishes no more to come to earth, the wicked will be destroyed,

The same Bible says its plain that the earth, not Heaven, is the abode of the saved that means the earth will transform into a paradise here on earth, that is all,

177,000? Where did you get that number from? I thought it was 144,000 that were destined for heaven. How do you even know that we are going to be reincarnated?
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell? by Ndipe(m): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2011
thehomer:

177,000? Where did you get that number from? I thought it was 144,000 that were destined for heaven. How do you even know that we are going to be reincarnated?

The 144,000 are those from the 12 tribes of Israel. I used to believe JW's doctrine that only 144,000 people will go to heaven to rule the earth, while the saved ones will remain on earth under their leadership. That's a false doctrine.

http://www.gotquestions.org/144000.html
Re: The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell? by poweredcom(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2011
The 144,000 are those from the 12 tribes of Israel. I used to believe JW's doctrine that only 144,000 people will go to heaven to rule the earth, while the saved ones will remain on earth under their leadership. That's a false doctrine

All these are DOGMA, were were the facts sef, just live your life, jare

(1) (Reply)

A Refutation Of Supernatural Claims / 2014 Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George / Godly Singles Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.