Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps (25639 Views)

Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance / Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari / Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by blackpanda: 7:12am On Dec 09, 2020
Very good
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Solidconceptz(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2020
I still await the day our beloved president will hold a real press conference

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by kutashi: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2020
chozzy:

Please read the story again ... this time, do it slowly
You sounded so dumb ... like your president.

You're the most dumbest human on any planet! What happened to you? Hate for Buhari had turned to virus permanently residing in brain. If he now attend tomorrow, will you come back to delete your comment or say him sorry!

Read again and if your brain will ever function, you will understand that it's a complete junk news. The heading for the news is emphatic as if it has been confirmed! If the people behind it are now sanctioned, you will still come here to wail!

Werey buruku jatijati gbaa nio!
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by emmanuelzi(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2020
make them just impeach am. shikena
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Abudu2000(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2020
You meant el jubril of sudan

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by yusluvad(m): 7:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Fake and audio president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Lexusgs430: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2020
We already knew it would happen.... No surprises here....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Nackzy: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2020
This Man is taking us on a Ride, and is a very rough driver
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2020
it was all gonna come down to this
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by bamasite2: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2020
We knew
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by yusluvad(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2020
Solidconceptz:
I still await the day our beloved president will hold a real press conference
That will happen only in the next administration...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by SmartPolician: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
This is where the opposition needs to come in. PDP should mobilised its members in the house to commence impeachment proceedings. All they need is 1/3 to start the process, then they should wait and see how some not so happy APC members go join the bus by either forcing the president to dance to their tune or send out the party.

Nigeria is too fragile for the legislature to impeach a sitting president - unless you want to set the country on fire. Besides, the APC dominates the 2 houses.

This is NOT America. All the major political decisions are made in this country based on religion, tribe, and region. Saying that we have a long way to go is an understatement; we haven't even started at all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by chloride6: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2020
What a malady

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Eriokanmi: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2020
What an inept leader shocked . I knew he'd not come. Naija peeps , shine ya eyes. We shouldn't allow any cow to be sold to us as a leader come 2023. Abi our mumu neva dooo? Its all in our hands people

No way for APC and the PDP. It's that simple

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by MYGRATEskillz(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2020
"Too weak or mentally unaware"
This is enough to remove the vegetable from seat!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Farki: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2020
I just had a feeling the dullard would disappoint. I even had small faith that he would act like a decent leader for once but he just had to be his lazy self.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Lol. The most useless president in history. Something is not right with this man. Why is he so damn inaccessible? Even Trump with all his faults was a very accessible president. I’m begging to believe this man is not mentally sound.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by livinbygrace: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Before nko?wetin he wan go talk for there.Abeg ,the mistake has already been made by Nigerians,Lets endure till the end of his tenure.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Muhylonaire007: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2020
I knew the bastard won't show up....
Where is our checks and balances?
This is pure Tyranny. I dont blame him, I blame the rubber stamp Senate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:05am On Dec 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is something I’d earlier predicted two days ago.

Lolz as if u know, the Buhari I know is dead
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by doayt09: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2020
limeta:

They accused the Speaker of losing control of the House, saying he should not have agreed to let the president be railroaded into a meeting with all lawmakers to give accounts of his leadership amidst widespread chaos.

Make we leave matter
Buhari is dead
Yes, he is.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Lol. The most useless president in history. Something is not right with this man. Why is he so damn inaccessible? Even Trump with all his faults was a very accessible president. I’m begging to believe this man is not mentally sound.
There's something fishy happening that we the masses don't know about, only time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by bobochem: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Is this democracy or child play?
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2020
grin grin grin

Buhari till LIVE president
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Orjioorji(f): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2020
limeta:

They accused the Speaker of losing control of the House, saying he should not have agreed to let the president be railroaded into a meeting with all lawmakers to give accounts of his leadership amidst widespread chaos.

Make we leave matter
Buhari is dead
wallahi the guy is dead. Eif he ventured into the NASS chamber he will be disgrace squrely

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Mummymahdi(f): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2020
Anything more than to read and leave is not for Buhari . Case closed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Josywhyte: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2020
And they' still expect me to obey national laws,when our lifeless,useless,incompetent,hopeless and clueless president can not even respect and honor a meeting that was scheduled?
Naija,i weep

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Mummymahdi(f): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2020
Orjioorji:
wallahi the guy is dead. Eif he ventured into the NASS chamber he will be disgrace squrely

Of course that's what will happen, and that's the fear, he can't accept challenge even if its from secondary school students not to taLk of green chamber
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Mummymahdi(f): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2020
Josywhyte:
And they' still expect me to obey national laws,when our lifeless,useless,incompetent,hopeless and clueless president can not even respect and honor a meeting that was scheduled?
Naija,i weep

Ok u want to disgrace ur president Abi? U and I know Buhari can only read and leave not stand for open challenge.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by hush15: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
This is where the opposition needs to come in. PDP should mobilised its members in the house to commence impeachment proceedings. All they need is 1/3 to start the process, then they should wait and see how some not so happy APC members go join the bus by either forcing the president to dance to their tune or send out the party.

I don't understand you guys. This is where opposition comes in or what are you saying. Why can't the disgruntled APC members lead and the opposition follows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Mummymahdi(f): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2020
Farki:
I just had a feeling the dullard would disappoint. I even had small faith that he would act like a decent leader for once but he just had to be his lazy self.

U want to disgrace Ur president himself abi? Buhari can't stand an open challenge even if its in close door, he can only read his speech and leave at the most

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM / Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / Tinubu Finally Reacts To Suspension Of Onnoghen, Reveals What Obasanjo Would Hav

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.