Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,904 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps (1399 Views)

Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance / Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps / Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by etokhana: 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has reportedly cancelled his scheduled appearance before the House of Representatives.

POLITICS NIGERIA recalls that President Buhari was scheduled to appear in the green chamber to give account administration’s perfomance and handling of the nation’s security amidst widespread kidnapping, armed banditry and Terrorism.

The president’s meeting with the lawmakers was scheduled for December 11, during which he would be taking questions on the high spate of insecurity in the nation.

According to Peoples Gazette, the meeting has been called off due to fears that the president could be exposed as ‘too frail to govern’ or ‘not mentally-aware’.
https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-buhari-cancels-scheduled-appearance-before-house-of-reps/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by sodiqapril(m): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lol...jokes on you if you really thought buhari was going to appear before those clowns in the national assembly

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by teadrake(m): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
An insult to our Commonwealth. Shame on those who elected this baba into office.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Amotolongbo(f): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
This is something I’d earlier predicted two days ago.

Amotolongbo:
To be sincere, I don’t see Buhari coming to the Green Chamber to address the issue.

They will likely spark up something which will be used as excuse for Buhari not attending the meeting.

If Buhari will appear at all, he won’t be allowed to be drilled by the opposition members of the house. He will just read his paper and leave.

https://www.nairaland.com/6300359/nass-set-showdown-buhari-over

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by ThiagoKid(m): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
As expected...
Olodo rabatá!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by ULOPVQ: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
I always knew the presidency had a trick up their sleeve to pull.
Imagine an elected public office holder, defying a summon by the National Assembly
This is total disrespect for the institutions in Nigeria, yet they will except the citizens to obey the same institutions.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by defcon4: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Buhari Bin Failure

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Nbotee(m): 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hahahahahahahahaha... Looks like dey couldn't finish charging him or couldn't get him to read beyond few lines .. Las Las dis Presidentna scam

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by dollytino4real(f): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
I said it b4 now! who will appear, they 4got their Photoshop or video to send there, ekpa dem in Senate

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Menh: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
I'm beginning to believe the man in the villa is an impostor

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Sirjamo: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
I am amazed as to why some people are willing to believe anything that paints Buhari black even if it doesn't make sense.

Because of their hatred for Buhari, they're ready to consume fake news as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by ChangetheChange: 12:02am On Dec 09, 2020
Baba werey
But he could make himself available for yesterday illegal APC NEC meeting where they illegally dissolved all APC state chapters and ward chapters nationwide.
Buhari is a mad man

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by mightyhazel: 12:03am On Dec 09, 2020
grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:16am On Dec 09, 2020
I love my president, BUHARI till 2023
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Vikkoh(m): 12:27am On Dec 09, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
I love my president, BUHARI till 2023

BMC Zombie spotted.
I hope you've received your November salary with the 200 Naira bonus, one litre of Fuel and the 1 cup of rice Sha? angry

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by bolaayenimo: 12:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Fake news
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Ibegtodiffer: 12:47am On Dec 09, 2020
w
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by tobechi20(m): 2:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Army is yet to give him clearance
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by bcomputer101: 2:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Everyone say VEGETABLE........

Louder please.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Paragon311(m): 2:57am On Dec 09, 2020
How did I find myself in this shithole??

Truly, Trump was right addressing him as lifeless..

Imagine a great Nation with vegetable Presido..
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Susu888(m): 3:02am On Dec 09, 2020
E shock dem grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Cyberterror: 3:21am On Dec 09, 2020
Femi gbajabiamila should learn from Ahmed Lawan. He seems to allow himself to be tossed back and forth like ping pong by the PDP never-do-wells in the lower chamber. That's one danger of allowing a greenhorn with no solid political experience to hold sway for his godfather in Lagos. In America, Republicans in the Senate will never allow Trump to be rubbished the way Femi is allowing Buhari to be rubbished by the opposition. The republicans acquitted Trump of all wrongdoings without permitting a trial despite Trump being guilty of every crime he was impeached for.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by NSNA: 4:22am On Dec 09, 2020
Dear Buhari

If you truly love Nigeria you will resign.

Yours Faithfully,
Nigerians

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 09, 2020
Long dead Ahmadu Bello stands a better chance of showing up in that useless red chamber, than Buhari

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by sinistermind(m): 4:45am On Dec 09, 2020
We are not surprised
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Etrusen(m): 4:50am On Dec 09, 2020
the arms of government in Nigeria is too weak

they are like someone waiting to be controlled

mumu pipo
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by nedekid: 4:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Sirjamo:
I am amazed as to why some people are willing to believe anything that paints Buhari black even if it doesn't make sense.

Because of their hatred for Buhari, they're ready to consume fake news as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Use common sense, did you actually in good conscience expect him to appear before the house where he could be asked questions and expected to respond?
See, visit YouTube and watch videos Expecially abroad at forums where he has been interviewed or made to contribute. You will see that the man in senile. Even the presidential debate exposed same. It is not a bad thing, just a mental degration due to age in a naturally dull person.
Trump said it, the Ghanaian pastor said same thing the other day. It is taken as a topic of cracking jokes amongst world leaders.
Why do you guys term everything hatred when you know or choose to be blinded about the truth?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by singwa: 5:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Why am I not surprised
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Bossontop(m): 5:30am On Dec 09, 2020
undecided
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps by Mynd44: 5:34am On Dec 09, 2020

(1)

THE LIST: Names Of Air Force Officers Killed In Abuja Plane Crash / Drugs From South West Responsible For Banditry, Insecurity – Katsina NAFDAC MD / When A University Dropout Is Building A Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.