Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon (33658 Views)

Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket / Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Philipponzaghi: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Rashidi Ladoja visit APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at his Ikoyi Bourdillon Lagos home. YESTERDAY
https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1336607362761822208?s=19

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
2023 is here...men are regrouping . Nigerian youths wake up.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by techmo(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
cool

Tinubu is getting everything ready for 2023 without noise

Foreign Diplomats, Kings ,Emirs and Monarchs, Political Elites

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Philipponzaghi: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Divoc:
2023 is here...men are regrouping . Nigerian youths wake up.

Ladoja is PDP and a close ally of Makinde.

As this thing is going, even Bode George and Fayose will spearhead Asiwaju campaign when it’s time.

The Yorubas must regroup as one for the fight ahead.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Philipponzaghi: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
techmo:
cool

Tinubu is getting everything ready for 2023 without noise

While the Ibos are working for it online thinking presidency is ofe nsala that will be given to them for free.

The EndSARS protest people that think they have tamed Asiwaju only gave him more relevance.

Bourdillon is now the new Mecca and 2023 game is shaping.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by slawormiir: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Look at the comments above me ..so pathetic

Tinubu can never be president
I can bet my two balls on that...his wings is gonna be clipped completely before 2023
Wait o let me bet only one of my balls because in politics anything is possible

So that if anything happens I still have one ball..and according to one of my female friend who is a nurse...she says someone can still get strong erection and impregnate a lady with one balls

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Chisaedhor: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin

You can visit all.you want but the sad news is Tinubu can't be president angry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Xucxex1997: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Instead of voting for any Nigerian politician, I rather leave Nigeria for them
Than to use my vote to create more problems for nigeria
They are all the same set of individuals hiding under different parties

7 Likes

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Philipponzaghi: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:
why are they all coming to this man?

Because he will be their president in 2023.

They all want to align now as an investment for the future.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by nairavsdollars(f): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
why are they all coming to this man?
Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by OmoManU: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
alignments and realignments.

Jagaban fast becoming a rallying point.

I won't be surprised if at the end he later supported a neutral candidate and not himself contesting

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by brainpulse: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Their father! IPOB unfortunate kids have something to cry about today on Tinubu matter

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by helinues: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin

Give Honor to Whom It Is Due

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Kaymercury(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
2023 race has began already,I think I should visit this ma too I need political appointment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jagaban!

Ẹkun, ọkọ Iyalaya awọn olori pẹlẹbẹ.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by osamz007: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
IS TINUBU HOUSE THE NEW MEDINA ?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by zabuur: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Ladoja is PDP and a close ally of Makinde.

As this thing is going, even Bode George and Fayose will spearhead Asiwaju campaign when it’s time.

The Yorubas must regroup as one for the fight ahead.

Who told u Ladoja is close to Makinde. Coz they're in d same party? Just siddon dey look.

4 Likes

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by SoftP(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
What if the giver of breath sniff life out of those who have selfish agenda against Nigeria before 2023;

WHAT IF ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Iseoluwani: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
2023. I don't like this package ooo. e go affect Seyi ooo
Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Misterdhee1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Chisaedhor:
grin

You can visit all.you want but the sad news is Tinubu can't be president angry
You said more than this against Buhari, we all know where it ended. You're inconsequential.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Eminem707(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Sadly they are pledging their aliegance to him

You can visit all.you want but the sad news is Tinubu can't be president angry[/quote]
Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Harrykn: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
My vote can never miss road 2023.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by osuofia2(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
LADOJA THAT YEAR
Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Philipponzaghi: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Look at the comments above me ..so pathetic

Tinubu can never be president

Lol. He will be president and rule over Edo.

You only got one vote so stop constituting nuisance on Nairaland.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
These old men should be in jail serving their terms with hard labor.
They are part of the rot Nigeria is, at the moment.
They became overnight billionaires from politics proceeds, made their cronies and allies rich with our resources.

4 Likes

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by AbijaJ: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ladoja and Tinubu are buddies from way back, though in different parties and all. Tinubu was one of the very few Yoruba political leaders that stood by/with him during his impeachment saga that pit him against OBJ and Adedibu. He even offered him the Action Congress ticket but Ladoja was too timid to accept it. Ajimobi accepted the ticket instead and the rest is history. Tinubu has friends that cut across different political parties, regions, and persuasions.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Everyday on Nairaland, different dynamics are always in play.
There is the feminist coalition and the red pillers.
There are the tribalists brandishing all manner of tribalistic opinions.
There are also the Zombies and Wailers who are constantly at war.

Different factions arguing and looking for avenues to justify their point of view. This is why Nairaland is one of the most visited websites in Africa and the world....

Everyone always seem to have a side they are representing while SEUN is getting richer by the minute. If you all don't understand the game already, then you are on a long thing!

Nairaland is SEUN's game and every participant is a pawn. He drives the narrative and gets exactly what he wants everytime. I laugh at anyone thinking otherwise cool

5 Likes

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Dovegrey: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thieftinubu the drug lord grin

2 Likes

Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by veekid(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
This ladoja na useless man sha
Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Incognito403: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Misterdhee1:

You said more than this against Buhari, we all know where it ended. You're inconsequential.

shocked shocked
Re: Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon by Philipponzaghi: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
Iseoluwani:
2023. I don't like this package ooo. e go affect Seyi ooo

It won’t affect Seyi. People these days have learnt to separate governorship from presidential election especially the SW.

So if Oyo people think Seyi is better for them, they will re-elect him and vote APC at the presidential level.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD / Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba / Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.