Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Opportunities In A Developing State Like Ogun State Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Opportunities In A Developing State Like Ogun State Nigeria (1010 Views)

I Need A Bungalow In A Developing Area Off Lagos Like Mowe Or Ikorodu As I Am / Is Their Any Housing Unit Cost Between 2.5m To 3m Naira In A Developing Area? / Looking For Mortgage Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities In A Developing State Like Ogun State Nigeria by coolkammy: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2007
As everyone who like to know opportunities are boundless in a developing states most especially places that the distance are very close to LAGOS like that of OGUN STATE.
      It will sound very odd to hearing that a state like OGUN STATE has few eatries if not just one brand(MR BIGGS),this sector and many more are domant,even the banking industry:no bank can boast of having up to 6branches in the whole of OGUN STATE. you can see that there are no competition available in this part of the country.
      Well it will be of great opportunity to me as a residence,to you as an investor and to the state as it tends to benefit mostly cos it will help  the government in the development process faster.
       If there would be any enquiry you would like to know about this topic,please contact me on my no +2348075205315.My mail addy coolkammyuk@yahoo.co.uk.pls with the topic OGUN STATE.

(1) (Reply)

5 1/2 Plots Of Land For Sale. / Weblo / Chance To Have Your Own House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.