Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,746 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration (29273 Views)

Starlink Is The Third Largest Internet Provider In Nigeria In Q4 2023 - NCC / MTN Begins Sim Sale / Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by Abfinest007(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nigeria government always acting like a boss
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by NIJJAking(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Governor mallam Nadir El rufai of Kaduna state is seriously destroying the state and terribly dealing with his state people in the worse miserable way imaginable. The people living the the main Kaduna city centre are suffering untold hardship in the hand of the state government due to the evil, callous and sadistic demolishing activities of the nasiru el rufai led government. Virtually every standing residential and business building structures are marked for demolition. Currently so many have been demolished already, putting a great number of residents into severe pain and hardship. Both Christians and Muslim residents are united in regretting installing Nasiru elrufai and the ruling APC party into power to govern the state. The state is passing through the worse experience of hardship occasioned by the evil , terribly and dubiously corrupt government of mallam el rufai.
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by birdgo: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Only in Nigeria.
Dem dey mad. Next step is to dictate how much they should charge for airtime and data.
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by Bmaster(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ok.

Make them kuku stop sim swap!

Clueless and Nigeria communication commission undecided
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by bluefilm: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Let me quickly go and register four MTN SIMs today so that I can enjoy free 40GB this December Holiday.

Xvideos you better get ready because here I come!!!

2 Likes

Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by dallyemmy: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
What is NCC?
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by Vidsolution79: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by OMOJOHN001: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
WoooW no wonder i can't register any Sim since morning.
How person go take run things now. Anyways Gmail go suffer arm.
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by WiszyFraud: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
Orire01:
Story! Something wey People go still dey run underground.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.

I'm in Port Harcourt.
Can you deliver?
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by Orire01(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
WiszyFraud:

I'm in Port Harcourt.
Can you deliver?

Sure, T & C applies
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by Smeagol89: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
where is the real slawormir, this one na hungry imposter ooooh

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This is not alright
Them dey craze

So if the audit take weeks

So we street niggarrrrs nor go fit buy sim card again

Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by WiszyFraud: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Orire01:

Sure, T & C applies

T&C....which are??
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by Arysexy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
So me wey wan buy sim take track my new car go do what now?
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by Brandonx(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
I don't understand undecided
someone who's not based in Nigeria and has not visited home for a long time, what would they use for that maybe 3 months they intend to stay in Nigeria.
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by Comedian2019: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Flimsy excuse.
How does audit stop new registration? That means banks and other service-providing firms would stop opening new accounts as soon as they're being audited.
Not surprised anyway, their usual trademark.

1 Like

Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by LLSAINT(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
What a country?
In this 21st century where everything is digitally driven, you are coming up with this policy?
Na wa o
You lost your phone, you don enter one chance
You have broken or loss of sim card, on your own
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by Comedian2019: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
NIJJAking:
Governor mallam Nadir El rufai of Kaduna state is seriously destroying the state and terribly dealing with his state people in the worse miserable way imaginable. The people living the the main Kaduna city centre are suffering untold hardship in the hand of the state government due to the evil, callous and sadistic demolishing activities of the nasiru el rufai led government. Virtually every standing residential and business building structures are marked for demolition. Currently so many have been demolished already, putting a great number of residents into severe pain and hardship. Both Christians and Muslim residents are united in regretting installing Nasiru elrufai and the ruling APC party into power to govern the state. The state is passing through the worse experience of hardship occasioned by the evil , terribly and dubiously corrupt government of mallam el rufai.
That's good news.
By 2023, the people will still vote for another evil, more evil person.
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
This government is the worst ever
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by gr8child(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
How long is the audit process? Nobody knows. Yet SIM sales are suspended till the audit is completed. Meaning suspended indefinitely. Meaning foreigners will fly into the country and be unable to buy SIM cards for their phones. Someone at the federal level is taking decisions that affect a whole country and its economic wellbeing as if he is making decisions about the running of his farm. It is well.
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by freeze001(f): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wahala for who no get sim card! Na wa, no definite timeline for the end of the so-called audit so service providers can at least plan and we know how abominably sluggish government agencies can be with audits.
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
Supported!!!!
All sim should be link to a designated human being with full address.
If ur sim get missing, inform police and get it block.
Any number use to collect ransom shud be traceable.
Infact unknown number must relay on a network mast and shud be traceable
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by JOHNSON86(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
They should also know that millions of people will go back to job market..... They should be fast in doing the audit...

1 Like

Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This is not alright
Them dey craze

So we street niggarrrrs nor go fit buy sim card again untill the audit is over
what do you do for a living.

Hope it is not what am thinking

The curse pass police own oooo
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This is not alright
Them dey craze

So we street niggarrrrs nor go fit buy sim card again untill the audit is over
what do you do for a living?

Hope it is not what im thinking

The curses pass police own o
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by ChengHun(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
learn how to create white board animation videos for just a token. chat me on zero nine zero thirty one ten twelve fifty six
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by Cmanforall: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
atobs4real:
BETTER AND GOOD DEVELOPMENT
I wonder how they resale registered SIM cards without notifications.
How can my friend's registered number(GLO) be dialed and one Hausa man picks it up?

I wish they will resolve this issue.

1 Like

Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by HRMK: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
MEDICINE AFTER DEATH!NA FOR TODAY DEM DON DEY SELL AM IN BULK?
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by atobs4real(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
Cmanforall:

I wonder how they resale registered SIM cards without notifications.
How can my friend's registered number(GLO) be dialed and one Hausa man picks it up?

I wish they will resolve this issue.
so so annoying. I also had same experience with MTN. MY 08036391605 was given out within some months.
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by Christmasdon(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Real madrid playing in the europa league. WHEN LAST.?
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by Plut01: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2020

There is a way around this shit for we that use new sim.
No be Naija we dey?

Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by olanrele78674: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
So me wey wan buy sim take track my new car go do what now?
Re: NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration by Katuul: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
THE INEVITABILITY IS ON THE HORIZON

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nokia Asha 501: First Phone On Nokia Asha OS / Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up / MTN Nigeria Fine Increased To $3.9 Billion After Regulator Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.