Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria (3756 Views)

Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One / More Storm Over Southwest Speakers' Endorsement Of Tinubu / Lagos Not In Bondage, Only Need Continuous Development- Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Orjioorji(f): 6:43am On Dec 10, 2020
IamWonderful:
It was posted by baby factory people, nothing good from graves full of rotten bodies, just bunch of dogs barking at the moon, I don't bother read anything posted by embittered people about South West.
you didn't read but you conclude that another tribe posted it what a foolish man you are. Baby factories sell their children to barren women but in South West kill their own babies for rituals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Tranquillity360: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2020
flokii:
@OP South West is a fortress that can't fall to external aggressors.. Ojukwu's rag tag biafra soldiers can testify to it with the events at Ore when they were marching f00lishly into SW to harness it.

It's the Chinese I pity, the average Yoruba man is very intelligent unlike the Zambians who sell themselves into slavery. I know they won't have issues enslaving some people who live and breathe China.
Ojukwu Army lead by a yoruba man.

Ojukwu army were there to destroy Yorubas,yet Ojukwu made a yoruba man the commander.

You guys should continue fooling unaself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by GOVERNMENT2: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2020
Sammy07:
Lemme read finish first.

Well actually the poster is 90% correct.
He couldn't have said it more.
ARE YOU SURE HE’S CORRECT undecided
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Tranquillity360: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2020
Guestlander:
Amalgamation of Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria was not in the interest of Yorubaland.
No matter how long it takes we will still go back to that point in history.
Story.

One Nigeria.
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Guestlander: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Story.

One Nigeria.

Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Guestlander: 7:13am On Dec 10, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Story.

One Nigeria.

"What Nigeria needs is referendum for every part of Nigeria to decide if they still want to be part of the white man project call Nigeria."

This is what you said on another thread. Sometimes I wonder is some of even think before typing nonsense.
It is a white man's project only when it is convenient for you?
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Tranquillity360: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2020
Guestlander:

"What Nigeria needs is referendum for every part of Nigeria to decide if they still want to be part of the white man project call Nigeria."

This is what you said on another thread. Sometimes I wonder is some of even think before typing nonsense.
It is a white man's project only when it is convenient for you?
And is one Nigeria when it is convenient to you yorubas.
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Guestlander: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2020
Tranquillity360:
And is one Nigeria when it is convenient to you yorubas.

I laid bare your hypocrisy and lack of depth. I am not a flip flopper like you.
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Tranquillity360: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2020
Guestlander:

I laid bare your hypocrisy and lack of depth. I am not a flip flopper like you.
Says a certify hypocrite from tribe of double mouth.
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Guestlander: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Says a certify hypocrite from tribe of double mouth.

You have proclaimed one Nigeria
You have referred to Nigeria as British project
You asked for a referendum
You are like a weather vane, neither here nor there. Completely confused

1 Like

Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by orisa37: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2020
Yoruba Land extends from KEBBI along River Niger down to the Confluence at Lokoja and further down straight to the Creek.

One of MAFA, that is, Miyetti Allah FULANI ASSOCIATION'S Chief Priest is called BODEJO and your Child from your Chinese side is called BADEJO. I just wonder why, other than wickedness, OBAMA AND KERRY SUPPORTED THE INVASION, ILLEGAL MIGRATION AND SLAVERY OF YORUBA INTEGRITY, CULTURE, TRADITION AND CIVILIZATION WITH RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY IN BUHARI'S HANDS?

I JUST KNOW THAT NO MATTER THE TREACHERY, YORUBAS WILL GET BACK ODUDUWA LAND OF THE SW FROM KEBBI TO LOKOJA TO BAYELSA.

1 Like

Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Tranquillity360: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2020
Guestlander:

You have proclaimed one Nigeria
You have referred to Nigeria as British project
You asked for a referendum
You are like a weather vane, neither here nor there. Completely confused
Who proclaimed one Nigeria.

I told you one nigeria because that is what you people want and always fight for.

Biafrans will go while you other Nigerians will remain One Nigeria.
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by holicupp(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2020
flokii:
@OP South West is a fortress that can't fall to external aggressors.. Ojukwu's rag tag biafra soldiers can testify to it with the events at Ore when they were marching f00lishly into SW to harness it.

It's the Chinese I pity, the average Yoruba man is very intelligent unlike the Zambians who sell themselves into slavery. I know they won't have issues enslaving some people who live and breathe China.

SO IF OTHER ETHNIC GROUP DECIDES TO SELL THEIR PROPERTY TO FOREIGNERS ESPECIALLY THE CHINESE WILL U STOP THEM
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2020
Osaze007:

Nope Yoruba remains a majority Christian group !
For the area of the present-day states of Ekiti, Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo, covered by the KEO survey, the census data reported roughly numbers of Muslims (46.3percent) and Christians (45.5 percent), with smaller numbers of religious others (8.2 percent) (see Ostien, 2012).

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.euppublishing.com/doi/full/10.3366/cor.2018.0135&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwirgLjuksPtAhVHDOwKHeGcBuIQFnoECAUQAg&usg=AOvVaw0gcqsg-Stjv9qQMBtQM2jt
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Osaze007: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Coronabirus:
For the area of the present-day states of Ekiti, Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo, covered by the KEO survey, the census data reported roughly numbers of Muslims (46.3percent) and Christians (45.5 percent), with smaller numbers of religious others (8.2 percent) (see Ostien, 2012).

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.euppublishing.com/doi/full/10.3366/cor.2018.0135&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwirgLjuksPtAhVHDOwKHeGcBuIQFnoECAUQAg&usg=AOvVaw0gcqsg-Stjv9qQMBtQM2jt

Research papers are opinions so I take it with a pinch of salt

https://academic.oup.com/afraf/article/115/460/541/2195271

This research even says Yorubas are 67% Christain’s which I know isn’t true

So your evidence is not useful lol

Lagos - predominantly Christian even though ruling class / kings are predominantly Muslims
Ogun - Predominantly Christain
Ekiti:Ondo/kogi Yorubas - predominantly Christian
Oyo - fairly split btw Muslims in Ibadan axis and Christain ogbomosho
Osun - Slight majority Muslim
Kwara - predominantly Muslims
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by T9ksy(m): 12:34am On Dec 11, 2020
flokii:
@OP South West is a fortress that can't fall to external aggressors.. Ojukwu's rag tag biafra soldiers can testify to it with the events at when they were marching f00lishly into SW to harness it.

Truly, Yorubas were able to stop Ojukwu's rag tag "liberation front", with great emphasis on the word - rag tag, simply because that was exactly what they were, no umbrage intended on my part.

It is also a recorded fact that these rag tag soldiers were
stopped at Ore with hurriedly assembled yoruba soldiers.

Whilst it is also true that the collective and concerted efforts of yorubas under the leadership of Ibadan Generals, were able to scupper fulani jihadists ambition for our land at Oshogbo, in 1840 .

However, this time around the specifics are different. The Jihadists from futa jallon have had ample time to perfect their long-term hegemonic objective for our land aided by the fake union we 've find ourselves under.

As long as we remain under this pseudo unitary govt, the fulanis will surreptitiously and gradually actualise their true objective. Currently, intelligence reports suggest that there are about 1740 fulani illegal camps ( with each camp harbouring between 10 to 15 cells), in our forests with more moving in daily.

Is it any wonder the unprecedented high state of insecurity currently happening in yorubaland? With the perpetrators not being far-fetched. Our towns, motorways and villages are not safe, anymore.

Ph.ock the Chinese, our main worry ought to be this fulani govt of Buhari that's hell-bent on subjugating us and exploiting our natural resources like they did to the hausas.

1 Like

Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 11, 2020
This is one of the worst pieces I’ve ever read in my life. It was just all over the place and unnecessarily long. What was the point of the whole epistle, again?
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by orisa37: 5:45am On Dec 11, 2020
AMOTEKUN ARRESTED THE CHINESE DOING ILLEGAL MINING IN OSUN STATE.

AMOTEKUN ARRESTED THE MAFH IN ONDO STATE.

SO LEAVE THE PROBLEMS WITH OPC AND AMOTEKUN. THEY'LL COPE AND MORE SO AFTER RESTRUCTURING.
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:02am On Dec 11, 2020
orisa37:
Yoruba Land extends from KEBBI along River Niger down to the Confluence at Lokoja and further down straight to the Creek.

One of MAFA, that is, Miyetti Allah FULANI ASSOCIATION'S Chief Priest is called BODEJO and your Child from your Chinese side is called BADEJO. I just wonder why, other than wickedness, OBAMA AND KERRY SUPPORTED THE INVASION, ILLEGAL MIGRATION AND SLAVERY OF YORUBA INTEGRITY, CULTURE, TRADITION AND CIVILIZATION WITH RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY IN BUHARI'S HANDS?

I JUST KNOW THAT NO MATTER THE TREACHERY, YORUBAS WILL GET BACK ODUDUWA LAND OF THE SW FROM KEBBI TO LOKOJA TO BAYELSA.
ì support everything you say but Bayelsa is not part of Oduduwa land. Thanks
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Sammy07: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2020
Osaze007:

Research papers are opinions so I take it with a pinch of salt

https://academic.oup.com/afraf/article/115/460/541/2195271

This research even says Yorubas are 67% Christain’s which I know isn’t true

So your evidence is not useful lol

Lagos - predominantly Christian even though ruling class / kings are predominantly Muslims
Ogun - Predominantly Christain
Ekiti:Ondo/kogi Yorubas - predominantly Christian
Oyo - fairly split btw Muslims in Ibadan axis and Christain ogbomosho
Osun - Slight majority Muslim
Kwara - predominantly Muslims

Your analysis is very accurate.
If you're not a Yoruba man, it means you lived and know SW perfectly.

But Lagos indigenous people are Muslims.
it's non indigenous people that makes Lagos be like Christian state.

Oyo should be - 60% - 40% in favour of Muslims. (I gave them 60% because of Ibadan and Oyo town population factor"wink

Osun should be 52 - 48 in favour of Muslims.
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by flokii: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2020
T9ksy:

Truly, Yorubas were able to stop Ojukwu's rag tag "liberation front", with great emphasis on the word - rag tag, simply because that was exactly what they were, no umbrage intended on my part.

It is also a recorded fact that these rag tag soldiers were
stopped at Ore with hurriedly assembled yoruba soldiers.

Whilst it is also true that the collective and concerted efforts of yorubas under the leadership of Ibadan Generals, were able to scupper fulani jihadists ambition for our land at Oshogbo, in 1840 .

However, this time around the specifics are different. The Jihadists from futa jallon have had ample time to perfect their long-term hegemonic objective for our land aided by the fake union we 've find ourselves under.

As long as we remain under this pseudo unitary govt, the fulanis will surreptitiously and gradually actualise their true objective. Currently, intelligence reports suggest that there are about 1740 fulani illegal camps ( with each camp harbouring between 10 to 15 cells), in our forests with more moving in daily.

Is it any wonder the unprecedented high state of insecurity currently happening in yorubaland? With the perpetrators not being far-fetched. Our towns, motorways and villages are not safe, anymore.

Ph.ock the Chinese, our main worry ought to be this fulani govt of Buhari that's hell-bent on subjugating us and exploiting our natural resources like they did to the hausas.

I am aware of the Fulanis having camps and cells across the country but trust me, they have roughly 2 years to go. It's game over for any Fulani agenda once PMB tenure ends.

The SW governors formed Amotekun at the right time to pass a message to Fulanis that once PMB is out, Yorubas will flush them all out of the South West. They can't penetrate us like they did to Hausas because of our religious disposition and different culture, we are different from them and I don't think Yorubas marry Fulanis that much for them to mix with our clans.

My problem is with the easterners who see "Amotekun" as a tool of disunity imstead of protection and have been at the fore front criticizing the security outfit. The fulanis can't do much without willing southern tools like Easterners.
However, that doesn't mean Yorubas should go to sleep as there is still much work and strategies to make. We'll overcome.
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Osaze007: 7:00am On Dec 11, 2020
Sammy07:

Your analysis is very accurate.
If you're not a Yoruba man, it means you lived and know SW perfectly.

But Lagos indigenous people are Muslims.
it's non indigenous people that makes Lagos be like Christian state.

Oyo should be - 60% - 40% in favour of Muslims. (I gave them 60% because of Ibadan and Oyo town population factor"wink

Osun should be 52 - 48 in favour of Muslims.

I have grown up in Yoruba land and married to a wonderful Yoruba lady !
I have been to the last yoruba town in Nigeria Jebba
Majority of Yorubas in Lagos are not from Lagos
Of the indigenous lagosians it’s actually a fair split
It’s cause of over representation of Muslims that people think that way

It’s like Oyo majorly of its politicians are of Christian faith but oyo isn’t majority Christain
If you look at the old Lagos ruling class they were predominantly Christians
I really like how you guys don’t fight based on religion and I hope it stays that way

1 Like

Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Sammy07: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2020
Osaze007:

I have grown up in Yoruba land and married to a wonderful Yoruba lady !
I have been to the last yoruba town in Nigeria Jebba
Majority of Yorubas in Lagos are not from Lagos
Of the indigenous lagosians it’s actually a fair split
It’s cause of over representation of Muslims that people think that way

It’s like Oyo majorly of its politicians are of Christian faith but oyo isn’t majority Christain
If you look at the old Lagos ruling class they were predominantly Christians
I really like how you guys don’t fight based on religion and I hope it stays that way

For you to know jebba, you really know SW

A yoruba adage says, "Iwa lesin, meaning character is religion.

Culture is above religion. Culture is a way of life .our culture is our guidelines, despite the fact that we dont have it written down.

That's why you see many Muslims going to pastors for deliverance and you see Christians going to Alfas for check up.

I also pray we maintain it. but the world is moving, I guess we have passed the stage of fighting over religion.
It is something that should have occurred in 90s, 80s and so on.

1 Like

Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by jneutron4000: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2020
[s]
Aconomist:
British Colonialism saved the Yoruba from being conquered and enslaved by the sokoto caliphate.
[/s]British colonialism saves Sokoto Caliphate. Go and read about Alhaji Inakoju Alalamu family of Ilorin. 3 emir in Ilorin was killed before British supported the Fulanis. Go and read the history then you will know how British weakened us. Even as recent as 1993 Abiola saga, we took over our ports in Lagos, British came with their Navy and took it back and handed over to the Federal government controlled by Fulanis.
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Olabestonic001(m): 7:46am On Dec 11, 2020
Coronabirus:
99.8% of Turkish population are Muslims likewise there are more Muslims among Yorubas than Christians. Islam was in Yoruba Land long before whites brought Christianity to Nigeria.

Well, let's like at it from a realistic context on the religious part. There are 6 core Yoruba state (Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, and Ondo) and 3 states with Yoruba's in the minority (Kwara; majority Yorubas, Kogi and Akoko-Edo).

Islam is prevalent in the following;

-Osun (Mostly Islam)
-Kwara (mostly Islam)
-Oyo (About 50% of Islam/Christian)
-Ogun (About 50% of Islam/Christian)
-Ekiti (Mostly Christian)
-Ondo (Mostly Christian)
-Lagos (Majorly Christians)

For the states with minor Yorubas;
-Kogi (majorly Christians)
-Akoko Edo (Fairly evenly divided)

The above shows that the majority of Yorubas are Christians with the religion gaining grounds in some states.
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by orisa37: 8:56am On Dec 11, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
ì support everything you say but Bayelsa is not part of Oduduwa land. Thanks

The Lord will present Himself A LAMB FOR SACRIFICE.
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by T9ksy(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
flokii:

I am aware of the Fulanis having camps and cells across the country but trust me, they have roughly 2 years to go. It's game over for any Fulani agenda once PMB tenure ends.

The SW governors formed Amotekun at the right time to pass a message to Fulanis that once PMB is out, Yorubas will flush them all out of the South West. They can't penetrate us like they did to Hausas because of our religious disposition and different culture, we are different from them and I don't think Yorubas marry Fulanis that much for them to mix with our clans.

My problem is with the easterners who see "Amotekun" as a tool of disunity imstead of protection and have been at the fore front criticizing the security outfit. The fulanis can't do much without willing southern tools like Easterners.
However, that doesn't mean Yorubas should go to sleep as there is still much work and strategies to make. We'll overcome.

2 years is still a long way to go and anyway, when Buhari leaves, why do you think that will lessen the hunger and poverty currently afflicting yorubaland? The fulani govt of Nigeria (FGN) has no good intention for other nigerians.

Unfortunately, the Amotekun that you are now eulogising have been suppressed under the political class who for their own political ambition have rendered the outfit a "toothless bulldog". Just the other week, at the inauguration of the Ekiti branch, its leader was quoted as saying, he will be going after immodest attires among the people and the corruption of yoruba language shocked Can you just believe that? This was an security outfit ostensibly created to safeguard the life and properties of yorubas, in their own ancestral land.

Forget the easterners , the same killings going on in yorubaland (by Buhari's cousins from futa jallon) is happening in the eastern region too and in fact, all over the country. Just 2 weeks ago, a 1st class oba (Olufun of Ifon) was killed by the same fulanis yet none of our so-called political and cultural leaders have nothing to say about it.

Best thing is to just #EndNigeriaNow
YES!#Breakitup To #SaveLives
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Osaze007: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sammy07:

For you to know jebba, you really know SW

A yoruba adage says, "Iwa lesin, meaning character is religion.

Culture is above religion. Culture is a way of life .our culture is our guidelines, despite the fact that we dont have it written down.

That's why you see many Muslims going to pastors for deliverance and you see Christians going to Alfas for check up.

I also pray we maintain it. but the world is moving, I guess we have passed the stage of fighting over religion.
It is something that should have occurred in 90s, 80s and so on.

And hopefully muric doesn’t ruin it
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by twosquare(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yujin:
This is a real Yoruba man who can see into the future. The best bet for Yorubas is Oduduwa republic or a country away from the sahelian vampires. I'll love to see that happen.
That's the best bet. The Yorùbás have spiritual importance, but many of their folks don't know it. There is contention over that land and race, but their politicians who are still drunk with the wealth of Nigeria or should I say Fulanigeria are blind. Their generation has really spoilt things, including the obas. Oduduwa Republic should keep these things at bay, the erosion, until a long-lasting solution is provided.

But it's a pity some can't see beyond Nigeria because they have been indoctrinated with lies from primary school about Nigeria
But those who are benefitting from it knows it is a lie, but can't let go the lie because it pays them.
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by twosquare(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
flokii:

Stop deceiving yourself. No nation is ever-strong. Once values are being eroded, people are being weakened with idiotic religious beliefs, and Yorùbás are still in Nigeria, it is just a matter of time. Because every single tribe in Nigeria is a parasite to the each other, killing each others' culture unconsciously, yet not progressing. Because it was artificially done, not organically grown.
Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Uchek(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
"I JUST KNOW THAT NO MATTER THE TREACHERY, YORUBAS WILL GET BACK ODUDUWA LAND OF THE SW FROM KEBBI TO LOKOJA TO BAYELSA"

In your dream. Awo sold your Yoruba to Fulani slavery in 1967 when he joined them to fight Igbo in the Nigeria-Biafra War. Tinubu solidified it by aligning with Buhari to restore Fulani hegemony to power rather than using that strange alliance to restructure Nigeria.

orisa37:

Re: The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria by Uchek(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
That's the nature of average Yoruba. They act before they think.

Orjioorji:
you didn't read but you conclude that another tribe posted it what a foolish man you are. Baby factories sell their children to barren women but in South West kill their own babies for rituals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi urges Muslims to remain committed to God / I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. / 465 Hostages Were Freed And 715 Terrorists Killed In April - DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.