Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG (25471 Views)

Court Stops Ganduje From Borrowing ₦10 Billion For CCTV / Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) / Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Olusegunjoy: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2020
Afamed:

Not only your BVN, you will also need to accept the offer. There is a box , in the agreement information, you have to thick that box and supply your bank details too.
If you have not thick the box, then you have not completed your registration

I have tick the box, and I have submit my account details, what am saying is that I noticed that whenever I try to check my status it brings out the agreement sign form as if the money has been paid
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by chatinent: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2020
Money looted and gone.
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Afamed: 9:46am On Dec 10, 2020
Olusegunjoy:

I have tick the box, and I have submit my account details, what am saying is that I noticed that whenever I try to check my status it brings out the agreement sign form as if the money has been paid
Then wait. It will surely come
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by EAKeffective: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2020
Our company's CAC details verified
Company's account verified
Staff/beneficiaries accounts verified
All these happened a month ago, yet no payment. What could be the problem?
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2020
Afamed:

You know why I don't engage children like una? Where and when did America help 80% of their citizens?
Did you know in US, you have to show your evidence of Tax return to Govt before you can be qualify for the stimulus package?
Did you know, the next stage / batch of stimulus package has not been approved by the house over 2/3 now?
Most of you are too lazy to be engaged

Bro do your findings before saying what you dont know
During covid every house hold got relief packages with or without the craps you said thier
I'm a living witness cos I was in Dallas then
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by freeborn02: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2020
uptimum123:
Congrats to all the beneficiaries

Naija will be great again, the process has started since 2015 and will continue in 2023

Have you ever asked your brain where they got the number? Or it doesn't matter to you since any lie that covers up this government is welcome to you?
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Afamed: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

Bro do your findings before saying what you dont know
During covid every house hold got relief packages with or without the craps you said thier
I'm a living witness cos I was in Dallas then
You are a pathetic liar. From your first submission, you said 80% Americans got palliative. Now, you are claiming every American got palliative.
You are nothing but habitual liar without memory.
The information is on social media. US govt is not father Christmas. You have a criteria you meet, before you qualify for stimulus in US.
Give us another story Dallas at upper Iweka. We have heard many of this before
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Muftimenk: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2020
Afamed:

Have you submitted your Bvn and bank account to Nirsal?
boss good day
Is it a most I have company before I can apply ?

And do you have any good initaitve program that I can fill

Seriously I need money
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Afamed: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2020
Muftimenk:
boss good day
Is it a most I have company before I can apply ?

And do you have any good initaitve program that I can fill

Seriously I need money
Covid 19 loan. You don't need a company before you apply. Though , that initiative long close for application.
The surviving fund, presently on, it's a grant meant for staff salary members. Artisand and other classes.You have to show evidence of CAC registration for the staff salary members category. And you are entity to 10 workers which Govt pays 30k each to their account for 3months.
The covid19 loan would have been perfect for you, had you registered months ago.
Check www.survivalfund.ng
You can still benefit for any of the class there
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Xandre: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Athemisia:

Bro it's not ok, coz it's a loan not free money and yet not a enough.
The 30k I was paid is a Loan?

I doubt.
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Afamed: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Xandre:
The 30k I was paid is a Loan?

I doubt.
It's a grant , you don't pay it back. Ignore that boy
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Xandre: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Afamed:

It's a grant , you don't pay it back. Ignore that boy
Lol,Thanks.
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by rafcrown(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
GHOST CITIZENS ?
Money sharing galore
Kowere,kowere
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by SocialJustice: 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
prodomain:
10billion divided by 300,000 is just 33,300!
Jokers!
3,300 times 300,000 is 990,000,000. Riddle me that.
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Afamed:

You are a pathetic liar. From your first submission, you said 80% Americans got palliative. Now, you are claiming every American got palliative.
You are nothing but habitual liar without memory.
The information is on social media. US govt is not father Christmas. You have a criteria you meet, before you qualify for stimulus in US.
Give us another story Dallas at upper Iweka. We have heard many of this before

lol have a nice life bro
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Muftimenk: 12:14am On Dec 11, 2020
Afamed:

Covid 19 loan. You don't need a company before you apply. Though , that initiative long close for application.
The surviving fund, presently on, it's a grant meant for staff salary members. Artisand and other classes.You have to show evidence of CAC registration for the staff salary members category. And you are entity to 10 workers which Govt pays 30k each to their account for 3months.
The covid19 loan would have been perfect for you, had you registered months ago.

God bless you sir, jazakha lahu khaira
Thief theft my android phone weeks back.
I will check the link tommorow with my freind big phone by god grace, am using small phone to log in on nairaland and the site is unreachable with small phone, thank you for taking your time to attend to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Olusegunjoy: 5:08am On Dec 11, 2020
Olusegunjoy:

Thanks, I we surely wait then

Have seen alert thanks.
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Afamed: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2020
Olusegunjoy:

Have seen alert thanks.
Good. Kindly , have a plan and make use of it well. I sincerely wish you well my brother
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Muftimenk: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2020
Afamed:

sir i click on the link but I not loading

I'm using my friend phone presently
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Muftimenk: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2020
Afamed:

see what it show I don't know how to go about it is also showing place to login or register

Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Cjrane2: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Another treasury looting galore! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Not only 300,000 but 300 million Nigerians were paid money "in cash" grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria has indeed entered one chance!
Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Toonice(m): 5:03am On Dec 12, 2020
Afamed:

Then wait. It will surely come

Have been paid thanks all

1 Like

Re: Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG by Toonice(m): 5:04am On Dec 12, 2020
Afamed:

Good. Kindly , have a plan and make use of it well. I sincerely wish you well my brother

Thanks my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Abduction / British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration / My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.