Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . (907 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by enilove(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدُ بْنُ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ، أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ أَسْلَمَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، أَنَّ عُمَرَ بْنَ الْخَطَّابِ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ لِلرُّكْنِ أَمَا وَاللَّهِ إِنِّي لأَعْلَمُ أَنَّكَ حَجَرٌ لاَ تَضُرُّ وَلاَ تَنْفَعُ، وَلَوْلاَ أَنِّي رَأَيْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم اسْتَلَمَكَ مَا اسْتَلَمْتُكَ‏.‏ فَاسْتَلَمَهُ، ثُمَّ قَالَ فَمَا لَنَا وَلِلرَّمَلِ إِنَّمَا كُنَّا رَاءَيْنَا بِهِ الْمُشْرِكِينَ، وَقَدْ أَهْلَكَهُمُ اللَّهُ‏.‏ ثُمَّ قَالَ شَىْءٌ صَنَعَهُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَلاَ نُحِبُّ أَنْ نَتْرُكَهُ‏.‏

Narrated Zaid bin Aslam from his father who said:

"`Umar bin Al-Khattab addressed the Corner (Black Stone) saying, 'By Allah! I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit nor harm. Had I not seen the Prophet (ﷺ) touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you.' Then he kissed it and said, 'There is no reason for us to do Ramal (in Tawaf) except that we wanted to show off before the pagans, and now Allah has destroyed them.' `Umar added, '(Nevertheless), the Prophet (ﷺ) did that and we do not want to leave it (i.e. Ramal).'

Sahih al-Bukhari 1605
In-book : Book 25, Hadith 91
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 2, Book 26, Hadith 675  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنْ نَافِعٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ قَالَ مَا تَرَكْتُ اسْتِلاَمَ هَذَيْنِ الرُّكْنَيْنِ فِي شِدَّةٍ وَلاَ رَخَاءٍ، مُنْذُ رَأَيْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَسْتَلِمُهُمَا‏.‏ قُلْتُ لِنَافِعٍ أَكَانَ ابْنُ عُمَرَ يَمْشِي بَيْنَ الرُّكْنَيْنِ قَالَ إِنَّمَا كَانَ يَمْشِي لِيَكُونَ أَيْسَرَ لاِسْتِلاَمِهِ‏.‏

Narrated Nafi`:

Ibn `Umar. said, "I have never missed the touching of these two stones of Ka`ba (the Black Stone and the Yemenite Corner) both in the presence and the absence of crowds, since I saw the Prophet (ﷺ) touching them." I asked Nafi`: "Did Ibn `Umar use to walk between the two Corners?" Nafi` replied, "He used to walk in order that it might be easy for him to touch it (the Corner Stone)."

Sahih al-Bukhari 1606
In-book : Book 25, Hadith 92
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 2, Book 26, Hadith 676  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، أَحْمَدُ بْنُ شُعَيْبٍ مِنْ لَفْظِهِ قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادٌ، عَنْ عَطَاءٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُبَيْدِ بْنِ عُمَيْرٍ، أَنَّ رَجُلاً، قَالَ يَا أَبَا عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ مَا أَرَاكَ تَسْتَلِمُ إِلاَّ هَذَيْنِ الرُّكْنَيْنِ قَالَ إِنِّي سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏‏ إِنَّ مَسْحَهُمَا يَحُطَّانِ الْخَطِيئَةَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَسَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ‏"‏ مَنْ طَافَ سَبْعًا فَهُوَ كَعِدْلِ رَقَبَةٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

It was narrated from Abdullah bin Ubaid bin Umair that a man said:

"O Abu abdur-Rahman, why do I only see you touching these two corners?" He said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah say: 'Touching them erases sins.' And I head him say: 'whoever circumambulates seven times, it is like freeing a slave.'"

Hasan (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 2919
In-book : Book 24, Hadith 0
English translation : Vol. 3, Book 24, Hadith 2922
Sunan an-Nasai

FINALLY :
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا الصَّلْتُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ مَهْدِيَّ بْنَ مَيْمُونٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَبَا رَجَاءٍ الْعُطَارِدِيَّ، يَقُولُ كُنَّا نَعْبُدُ الْحَجَرَ، فَإِذَا وَجَدْنَا حَجَرًا هُوَ أَخْيَرُ مِنْهُ أَلْقَيْنَاهُ وَأَخَذْنَا الآخَرَ، فَإِذَا لَمْ نَجِدْ حَجَرًا جَمَعْنَا جُثْوَةً مِنْ تُرَابٍ، ثُمَّ جِئْنَا بِالشَّاةِ فَحَلَبْنَاهُ عَلَيْهِ، ثُمَّ طُفْنَا بِهِ، فَإِذَا دَخَلَ شَهْرُ رَجَبٍ قُلْنَا مُنَصِّلُ الأَسِنَّةِ‏.‏ فَلاَ نَدَعُ رُمْحًا فِيهِ حَدِيدَةٌ وَلاَ سَهْمًا فِيهِ حَدِيدَةٌ إِلاَّ نَزَعْنَاهُ وَأَلْقَيْنَاهُ شَهْرَ رَجَبٍ‏.‏ وَسَمِعْتُ أَبَا رَجَاءٍ، يَقُولُ كُنْتُ يَوْمَ بُعِثَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم غُلاَمًا أَرْعَى الإِبِلَ عَلَى أَهْلِي، فَلَمَّا سَمِعْنَا بِخُرُوجِهِ فَرَرْنَا إِلَى النَّارِ إِلَى مُسَيْلِمَةَ الْكَذَّابِ‏.‏

Narrated Abu Raja Al-Utaridi:

We used to worship stones, and when we found a better stone than the first one, we would throw the first one and take the latter, but if we could not get a stone then we would collect some earth (i.e. soil) and then bring a sheep and milk that sheep over it, and perform the Tawaf around it. When the month of Rajab came, we used (to stop the military actions), calling this month the iron remover, for we used to remove and throw away the iron parts of every spear and arrow in the month of Rajab. Abu Raja' added: When the Prophet (ﷺ) sent with (Allah's) Message, I was a boy working as a shepherd of my family camels. When we heard the news about the appearance of the Prophet, we ran to the fire, i.e. to Musailima al-Kadhdhab.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4376, 4377
In-book : Book 64, Hadith 401
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 59, Hadith 661  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

ONE GOD ONE STONE .

NO WONDER ALL MOSQUES MUST FACE THE DIRECTION OF THE KAABAH AND ALL WORSHIPPERS MUST BOW TO IT.

GOD IS IN HEAVEN , WHY FACING KAABAH ?
WHY GOING ROUND IT 7 TIMES WHEN ON HADJ ?

PLS , DON'T ALLOW THE DEVIL TO DECEIVE YOU . WHEN YOU DIE AS AN IDOL WORSHIPPER , YOU WILL BE PUNISHED IN HELL FOR EVER AND EVER.
Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by daviesmania(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ur doing this because uncle Seun has traveled!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by Orjioorji(f): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
They are idols worshipers.Devil sent his only begotten son ( Mohammed ) to come form his own religion after Christ Jesus had Christians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by Fahdiga1: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
How can someone be slamming his head kpoi kpoi on the ground and be claiming to worship Allah. that Allah must be enjoying the noise of their head hitting on the ground

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by tatatar: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by enilove(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Orjioorji:
They are idols worshipers.Devil sent his only begotten son ( Mohammed ) to come form his own religion after Christ Jesus had Christians

Why don't go into comedy , am sure you would be world star .
Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by enilove(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fahdiga1:
How can someone be slamming his head kpoi kpoi on the ground and be claiming to worship Allah. that Allah must be enjoying the noise of their head hitting on the ground

You are on point.
The funny thing is , they are very comfortable with it and wouldn't reason with facts .
Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by OnyeOhuu: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
enilove:

You are on point.
The funny thing is , they are very comfortable with it and wouldn't reason with facts .

1 Share

Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by AntiChristian: 3:24am On May 23, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Read bellow carefully and say that again. May you get sense soon! God surely enjoys the noise from Jesus, Moses, Abraham,... Head.

1. Jesus: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed Matthew 26:39

2. Abram: "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying...," - Old Testament (Genesis 17:3)

3. Abraham:"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Genesis 17:17)

4. Moses: "And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped." - Old Testament (Exodus 34: cool

5. Moses & Aaron:“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Numbers 20:6)

6. Moses & Aaron:"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Numbers 16:20-22)

7. Ezra and his People: And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

8. Joshua: "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

9. A Prophet: "And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9: cool

10 Jehoshaphat: "And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (2 Chronicles 20:18)

11. A Prophet:"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 11:13)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by AntiChristian: 3:33am On May 23, 2021
Enilove

Where is it stated that we worship stone here?
Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:50am On May 23, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, noted!
Though it's just an assertion until the Muslims themselves comes to explain what they're really doing in this regard.

But what about people claiming Christians yet bowing before the image of the CROSS? undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by AntiChristian: 7:05am On May 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, noted!
Though it's just an assertion until the Muslims themselves comes to explain what they're really doing in this regard.

But what about people claiming Christians yet bowing before the image of the CROSS? undecided

Whatever Allah commands us to do we do. And in the first Hadith up there, Umar says the stone was powerless and can offer him nothing in benefit or harm.

Idolators believe whatever they worship can benefit or harm them.

Catholics believe Jesus and Mary can intercede or pray for them sinner now and in the hour of their death!
Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2021
The highlighted shows that Allah must have demanded exclusive devotion from his worshipers and that's exactly what all deities does.
So apart from what is found written in the Qur'an what other evidences do you have that the author of Qur'an (Allah) is the one and only true God that all the people must OBEY (WORSHIP) ? undecided

AntiChristian:

Whatever Allah commands us to do we do. And in the first Hadith up there, Umar says the stone was powerless and can offer him nothing in benefit or harm.

Catholics believe Jesus and Mary can intercede or pray for them sinner now and in the hour of their death!
Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by advocatejare(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

You've just confirmed that you are idolaters as you were told that the Blackstone expiates for your sin

Al-Tirmidhi 959: He said: The reason I do that is that I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “Touching them is an expiation for sins.”

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by Jesuschristus: 12:15pm On May 23, 2021
A christian fighting Muslims for touching a stone they believe is ordinary stone that cannot in itself benefit or cause harm, but same Christian is cool with those who made fake image of Jesus and Mary,then BOW to it in prayer
Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by enilove(m): 12:29pm On May 23, 2021
Jesuschristus:
A christian fighting Muslims for touching a stone they believe is ordinary stone that cannot in itself benefit or cause harm, but same Christian is cool with those who made fake image of Jesus and oMary,then BOW to it in prayer

Point of correction , I am not fighting any Muslim for worshiping a stone neither am I cool with the Christians that make make images of anything and bow to them .
Both are idol worshippers .

My concern is out of love abd not hatred.

Since am sure the end of all Muslims is hell , why should I not be bothered ?

Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free , if you allow it to .
Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by AntiChristian: 9:41am On May 25, 2021
advocatejare:

You've just confirmed that you are idolaters as you were told that the Blackstone expiates for your sin

Al-Tirmidhi 959: He said: The reason I do that is that I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “Touching them is an expiation for sins.”

Mention the idolators who believes in the expiation of sin at all?

Those who believe that God sent his son to be killed for some people to be saved by his blood is ritualistic and idolatrous.
Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by advocatejare(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Mention the idolators who believes in the expiation of sin at all?
Muhammad and the rest of the Muslims

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Stone Worshippers . by sagenaija: 12:24pm On May 25, 2021
Did Antichristian miss the Al-Tirmidhi quoted for him?

We've always known that Moslems can deny even their prophet and Allah just to win an argument.

Also, Moslems, by and large, run with a picture of Islam which they have created. They then try to tie every other thing around that their conceived picture.

Therefore when they are confronted with passages in their own books which go against their picture of Islam they either run for cover (the 'Allah knows best' syndrome) or accuse the opponent of not understanding Islam or Arabic or the like.

If the black stone has no significance in Islam why is it in the Kabah or part of Moslem worship?

A reflection on and answer to that simple question should challenge the Moslem to see CLEARLY what their religion is all about.

Who goes about KISSING any stone for no reason?
Who puts a black stone in the most sacred place of worship for no reason?
Come on Antichristian, if you can't understand why you do what you do in Islam then on what basis are you a Moslem?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The REBIRTH. / Going Viral! This White Woman Is A Yoruba Gospel Musician / Kano Govt Insists All Schoolgirls To Wear Veils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.