Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi? (60974 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi? by LoveJesus87(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Who wore it better...that i cannot tell

But what I can tell you is the fact that both are damnnn sweet and sexy.....good hips....with enough boobs..big enough

I remember my grandfather will always say to me son.....
You see ladies with big breast...they are easy going and friendly...they have a heart of gold

But you see those ones with small small breast like oranges.....damnnnn.....they are very stubborn with a heart of stone
your grandfather must be a legend grin
Re: Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi? by farem: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
trendysturvs:
We don't know what to call this outfit but we can see Davido's fiance and former big brother reality star, Nengi rocking similar handkerchief style.

Who do you think wore it better? Chioma or Nengi
https://tsbnews.com/2020/12/who-wore-it-better-chioma-or-nengi-nengitbt-bbnaija/

Many are mad but few are roaming!

The world is sadly turned upside down that the dressing of social and spiritually lunatics is now being exhibited for analysis of the sane ones.
Heaven is weeping!
Re: Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi? by yeman1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

But what I can tell you is the fact that both are damnnn sweet and sexy.....good hips....with enough boobs..big enough

You see ladies with big breast...they are easy going and friendly...they have a heart of gold

But you see those ones with small small breast like oranges.....damnnnn.....they are very stubborn with a heart of stone

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi? by HRMK: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
what is so special abt a lady going half naked in public?arrant nonsense!
Re: Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi? by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Abeg shey this one na cloth?
Re: Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi? by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Chioma straight up!
Re: Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi? by BrightAmos33: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dem no even fear if the cloth loose from their breasts!
Re: Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi? by Skmoda360(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi? by PresidentJosh20(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
OP,expend your energy on more worthwhile posts and not this garabage!Remain blessed!
Re: Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi? by PresidentJosh20(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Charx122:

Chioma's own looks more decent than the other looks slutty..
Decent ko,cassette ni.Two indecently dressed ladies showcasing their 'wares' and you say one is decent.Mtcheeew!
Re: Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi? by Mrpojj(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
trendysturvs:
We don't know what to call this outfit but we can see Davido's fiance and former big brother reality star, Nengi rocking similar handkerchief style.

Who do you think wore it better? Chioma or Nengi?

https://tsbnews.com/2020/12/who-wore-it-better-chioma-or-nengi-nengitbt-bbnaija/

So this handkerchief na cloth now?
Re: Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi? by degab148(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2020
Ask Davido he knows d 2 ladies wella grin grin grin grin
trendysturvs:

Who do you think wore it better? Chioma or Nengi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) / Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.