Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) - Music/Radio (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) (67329 Views)

Di'ja - "Te Amo" (Video) / {download Mp3} : The Way You Are (gbadun You) - Di'ja Ft Tiwa Savage / Di'ja - Aphrodija :: Album Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by pquaver(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
classicfrank4u:

Like I said I have never heard any of those names you mentioned above... I have no reason to lie..

So if an igbo man sings a song and title it
"Onye ofe nmanu" you think a Yoruba man won't find it offensive?
I know we all call ourselves different names but it should be done with caution..
You don't have to rub it on their faces..

That means you have not engaged an igbo in a conversation concerning hausa or yoruba person. Unless maybe you are not igbo. But as far as your talk something concerning hausa or yoruba there is no way you will not hear it. Unless you are trying to feint ignorance. In the east west and not we Igbos use it. The song is offensive but fact that we sang along with Aboki shine my shoe.. I think we lost the moral right to cry here. This is the reason when u see something bad condemn it immediately because as igbo adage says if you should stop the hen from entering dirty place because no one know who will eat the legs.
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by IamWonderful: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
TheWrita:

You and I know....Igbos are the most successful group in this country.
Yes they are the most successful group in crime and criminality, infact Wike testified to your expertise.
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 13, 2020
IamWonderful:
Yes they are the most successful group in crime and criminality, infact Wike testified to your expertise.
There is crime everywhere,even among the eskimos.
[color=#000099][/color]
I guess you are too stupid to know that.
We will keep rising as a group and you will keep dying of hatred and hunger.
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Miracle2020: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Sanchez01:

If I am not mistaken, 'Aboki' means 'my friend' and 'Mallam' means a learned man. Its equivalence in Yoruba is 'Ogbeni'. Both are not derogatory in any way.
Nyamuri means nyem mmiri which also means give me water. What is derogatory in that.?
Dodon doya means who specializes in yam eating. What is derogatory there?
You people will like to insult other tribes but when you are given little of what you are dishing out you start crying.
Did the hausa man tell you to call him aboki? Why not call him hausa?
Did the yorubas tell you to call them afonja? Why not call them yoruba?
Nyamuri! Learn to respect others if you want to be respected.
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Miracle2020: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
nettpen:

I'm not Igbo first. Which controversial name did you hear any Igbo musician call any tribe in Nigeria.
"aboki shine my shoe" Or you choose not to remember that song abi?
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Miracle2020: 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
ivandragon:

Lol.

I knew there would be one loose nutjob that would speak out of Thier rear end.

Since you are slow upstairs, my comment was very general & is most relevant to people who have a visible position in life & are able to influence the opinion of others...

I wasn't referring to nobodies such as yourself...
nyamuri well done
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Miracle2020: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
classicfrank4u:

How can you go about calling someone"give me water"
Where is the sense in that?
I have a footballer known as "drink water" is their any problem with that?
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Miracle2020: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

So it's right to call someone "give me water"??
What happened to Igbos' word for friendship
"ọyi m" "Enyi m" etc.
It will be more understandable to refer to an Igbo man as "Enyi m" or "ọyi m" both meaning my friend.
what is wrong in calling hausa "HAUSA"? Did the hausa man tell you to call him aboki?
What is wrong in calling Yoruba "YORUBA"? Did the Yoruba man tell you to call him afonja?
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Miracle2020: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Aboki is an Hausa word,Nyamiri is not an Igbo word..
The only reason a Hausa uses the word is to denigrate the Igbo.
nyem mmiri is an igbo word but because of the difference in pronounciation or intonation the hausa man decided to call him nyamuri.
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Miracle2020:
what is wrong in calling hausa "HAUSA"? Did the hausa man tell you to call him aboki?
What is wrong in calling Yoruba "YORUBA"? Did the Yoruba man tell you to call him afonja?
and you'll be beheaded if you call an Igbo man "Igbo"?? Did the Igbo man tell you to call him Inyamuri?? Did the Igbo tribe tell you to bring division among them by referring to some Igbos as "Delta Igbo" or Niger Delta.
So it pains right??
Take a piece of what you issue to someone.
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by oyatz(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
what about okoro.

Okoro(Igbo) = Man
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Gambit23: 1:47am On Jun 06, 2021
pquaver:
. Stop lying. I am Igbo and onye ofe nmanu and ndi ugwu is used to describe yoruba and hausa both in the East and even in lagos in yoruba land... Do unto other what you want done to you. Simple golden rule.

U are not IGBO.

IGBO masturbator
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by pquaver(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Gambit23:

U are not IGBO.

IGBO masturbator

I do not need your permission to be igbo and u saying 1 million times on Nairaland does not change it. It pains you I am against the fool and Dunce, the scammer and mad hatter of London Nnamdi Kanu. He is a fool and beneath me. I cannot succumb to the directivees of a fraudster. Know this and know peace if you don't like it hug the nearest transformer..
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Gambit23: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2021
pquaver:

I do not need your permission to be igbo and u saying 1 million times on Nairaland does not change it. It pains you I am against the fool and Dunce, the scammer and mad hatter of London Nnamdi Kanu. He is a fool and beneath me. I cannot succumb to the directivees of a fraudster. Know this and know peace if you don't like it hug the nearest transformer..

He is beneath an afonja? As in Kanu?
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Nyamiri: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mad people

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> / Download Full Tracks: Duncan mighty Album – Grace & Talent / Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.