Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. (1584 Views)

How Did She Get A Bsc? / How Did This Man Know His Wife Was Cheating? (photo) / Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by MOBO999: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2011
I went to see a lady friend who is a single mother, we used to work in the same place in London, she lost her job and I went to collect some company document from her house, when I got to her house, I met her little daughter of 7 years outside the terrace house and the following conversation took place between me and the 7 years old girl.

Girl: Good afternoon uncle
Mobo999: How are you, were is your Black mother
Girl: My mother is with a male friend inside the room,
MOBO999: Ok tell your mum, that MOBO from Metro inc came to check on her
Girl: You can wait, they don’t usually waste time inside the room, he does not last long, maybe 5 minutes at most.
MOBO999: Went in shock (close my eyes, swallowed spit and hated 90% of black women for real)
Re: She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by MOBO999: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2011
We can now see the life most black women are living in England and even back home in Nigeria, this shameful, degrading act of black women must stop, enough is enough.
Re: She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by Goldieluks: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2011
Mobo your LIFE is a huge JOKE!!! FACT!
Re: She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by snowdrops(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2011
Is this story true? Or are you just taking the mick?

Either way its pretty sickening reading posters` comments
Re: She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
provide solutions to the mess.
Re: She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by desholah(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2011
OP
Goddamit grin grin grin grin grin grin
MOBO you dey craz angry
Re: She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by 190: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2011
MOBO999:

I went to see a lady friend who is a single mother, we used to work in the same place in London, she lost her job and I went to collect some company document from her house, when I got to her house, I met her little daughter of 7 years outside the terrace house and the following conversation took place between me and the 7 years old girl.

Girl: Good afternoon uncle
Mobo999: [size=28pt]How are you, were is your Black mother[/size]
Girl: My mother is with a male friend inside the room,
MOBO999: Ok tell your mum, that MOBO from Metro inc  came to check on her
Girl: You can wait, they don’t usually waste time inside the room, he does not last long, maybe 5 minutes  at most.
MOBO999: Went in shock (close my eyes, swallowed spit and hated 90% of black women for real)

Mobo444 has killed me!!

I mean what the heck is WHERE IS YOUR BLACK MOTHER

Must the BLACK be there  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by snowdrops(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
and what is funny about black mother?
Re: She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by mukina2: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2011
^ its 190 do not be surprised
Re: She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by olgabb87(f): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2011
unless the mother took her daughter in the room to time how many minutes shes in their there is no way a little girl can know that stuff, And they could be talking about business lol , business, righttttt.

OP are you saying that the girl has both a black and white mother? Or are you saying shes white with a black mother, i honestly did not think where is your black mother question was relevant,
Re: She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by snowdrops(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2011
or OP is making it up angry
Re: She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by yinkalink(f): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2011
People just dont get it.dere's nutin lyk a stereotype person. People dont act d way they do cos of d color of their skin,but rada cos of d type of people they are. Besyds,wat makes u tink d women livin in naija do not do d same. P.s, afta readin dis, get dis thread out of here pls. Thanks
Re: She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by shakara4u(m): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2011
We can now see the life most black women are living in England and even back home in Nigeria, this shameful, degrading act of black women must stop, enough is enough.

wetin carry mobbo com joke section?

orya 190,mukina,

tkae ur dog back to raomance

Ben and Dani,
Re: She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by vincent10(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2011
@op where is the joke?
Non sense talk
Re: She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by vincent10(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2011
@op where is the joke?
Non sense talk
Re: She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by StudioCFR(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2011
stop double posting nigger
whats'up with u?
Re: She Was Just 7 Years Old, How Did She Know So Much. by Wendyslim(f): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2013
Eeeeee. Look this. Girl. Get. Sharp. Mouth

(1) (Reply)

The Stupid Boy And The Patient Counsellor. / Pastor Versus Ladies / Shaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.