Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Anambra Speaker Shows Off His Made-in-anambra Shoe (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Speaker Shows Off His Made-in-anambra Shoe (photos) (1684 Views)

Nigerian Lady Disgraced At A Bus Stop In Italy Over A Stolen Shoe (Photos) / APGA Suspends Newly-elected Anambra Speaker, Two Others / Breaking: Anambra Speaker, Maduagwu, Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Speaker Shows Off His Made-in-anambra Shoe (photos) by Kosifavike: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
The Speaker of Anambra State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Uche Okafor, has endorsed one of the leading Anambra based footwear designers and producers, NANCYSHOECRAFT LEATHERWORKS.

Nancy Shoecraft which measures in the designing of shoes, belts, bags and other items have been making waves in the media space following their unique, creative designs and revolutionary approach in the leather works industry in Anambra State.

In the picture below, Nancy Chidebe who is the Principal designer at Nancy Shoecraft was at the office of the Speaker of Anambra State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Uche Okafor, to showcase her products.

The Speaker who was visibly excited praised the creativity of Nancy Chidebe and also patronised the brand. He commended Nancy for her ingenuity, noting that while young manufacturers like Nancy should be encouraged, Anambrians should begin to look inward by patronizing made-in-Anambra products to ensure economic prosperity.

Continue reading.....https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/12/10/anambra-speaker-shows-off-his-made-in-anambra-shoe-photos/

1 Like

Re: Anambra Speaker Shows Off His Made-in-anambra Shoe (photos) by Mokason288(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
This one is just a joker

Of all the show makers in Anambra it’s only Nancy Chidebe you saw to patronize and endorse...

You never talk truth yet OGA grin

I know you’re hiding the truth grin

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Speaker Shows Off His Made-in-anambra Shoe (photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
You ended up reasoning like a daura Cow
Re: Anambra Speaker Shows Off His Made-in-anambra Shoe (photos) by Orjioorji(f): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mokason288:
This one is just a joker

Of all the show makers in Anambra it’s only Nancy Chidebe you saw to patronize and endorse...

You never talk truth yet OGA grin

I know you’re hiding the truth grin

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
don't be stupid what is wrong if he patronize and endorse her. Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Anambra Speaker Shows Off His Made-in-anambra Shoe (photos) by IamWonderful: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
ok
Re: Anambra Speaker Shows Off His Made-in-anambra Shoe (photos) by Fahdiga1: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
This one is just for eye service. if you check the shoe he is wearing you will be seeing made in Italy written on it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Compensate Fulani Herders Attacked In Oyo Immediately, MURIC Tells Makinde, PMB / 2023 Presidency: There’s Political Gang Up Against Igbos – Ohanaeze Chieftain / Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.