Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,498 members, 7,865,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF (14648 Views)

Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu / Fears Of Massive Coronavirus Outbreak After 100,000 Attend Religious Gathering / Churches In FCT Disregard Warning Against Large Religious Gathering, Hold Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by IMASTEX: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
LionelRonaldo:
What about the political gatherings? embarassed
They are immuned, after all they know it was a scam!
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by meekah: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I knew they will want to blame it all on end of year Christian gatherings. I don't buy that crap. If true, it will affects Christians more as it spreads.
no mind them jare

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Gift96: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
That is a lie. You are looking for a means to shut down churches again which will not happen
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Facidio: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
happney65:
Just what I wrote on my FB page this morning.. Winners Chapel is currently holding their yearly program "Shiloh" should be shut down.We are still in the midst of a Pandemic and they are holding a super spreader event like that with no masks and no social distancing and gathering millions of people in a single place.Most churches I see around still practice safety precautions, yet this Covid denier will not follow simple precautions
Shut ur crap mouth,..... It didn't spread in political rallies held, na only winners own dey pain you. You must be among those fulani terrorist. If e pain you go and shut it down and see what happens to the rest of your miserable life buhari has sujected you to.

3 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Juoflife1(f): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
I've been expecting this from ptf. So I'm not surprised.
Religious gathering spreading covid-19 and political gatherings is not. Ordinary local council secretariat that was opened in Rivers State, see crowd.
Vaccine is out already. Let them stop deceiving themselves. E go reach us Las Las.
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Shaev7(m): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
These people talk what child will not reason when you see the reality.
Have they take Lagos movements as a case study? Have they been to markets like Alaba, Ikeja and others?Have they noter how people enter public buses? Even the so called BRT busses un Lagos, so I really need to know their point. What ever is what doing or saying is what doing and say well.
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by mankan2k7(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
political or campaign rally nko o
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Wierdceo: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
What of large political gathering? That one does not spread the covid 19 abi?
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by bluefilm: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
#COVIDIOTS
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by god2baski(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Abeg leave religious organizations alone whether Christians or Muslims, which of the market in Nigeria is observing the so called plandemic regulations, transportation nkoh, political rallies, protests....
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Epiphany2020: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
faithfull18:
Oh, they forgot when they were running campaigns..
they want to blame Christian. What about their last ileya celebration? Was there COVID-19 procedure? And he didn't say anything. Anybody that open his or her mouth to talk against the ongoing church program nationwide, I curse the fire of God upon that person.

4 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by lekkys: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
happney65:
Just what I wrote on my FB page this morning.. Winners Chapel is currently holding their yearly program "Shiloh" should be shut down.We are still in the midst of a Pandemic and they are holding a super spreader event like that with no masks and no social distancing and gathering millions of people in a single place.Most churches I see around still practice safety precautions, yet this Covid denier will not follow simple precautions
God is greater than covid 19,If u contact it come to canaanland God will heal you.

3 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by okonyia(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is funny. Dear sir, I really feel your concerns. Your passion there no doubt is well noticed. But while religious people are gathering market also has been on . Sir, when you go the market in Lagos, onitsha, Aba just to mention few, you will not be saying larg religion gathering. Our market place has no control and since covide 19, it is been a concern. My advice is rather than blaming large religion gathering, the campaign should be for people to protect themselves. Were face mask and abide by all the rules

3 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Damask: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
I guessed ur ? was meant for me. How many had over 30k in attendance?
Even if they had, are Churches not supposed to be good examples? My own opinion sha.
SolarEdge:
What about political gatherings since August in form of campaigns?
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by SOLUTION99(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
happney65:
What of political rally. Does it mean political gathering don't spread the virus

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by codedphyness(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
happney65:

oga shiloh started on Tuesday oo
and it can't never be the reasons of the increase of covid19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by divictorymine: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
But campaign at Edo and Ondo state doesn't increase the covid19. Your plan to spoil Christmas, as PTF spoilt Easter will not work.

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by toye440: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
All because of shiloh.

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Uniquewise: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
oladayo63:

Same thing I told my brother yesterday.

No be everything them dey do strong head for.

The Cross River commissioner for health wey attend the event without observing any of the protocols should be sacked too.

Go and sack her na.
Jobless thing
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by silaswills01(m): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Someone should tell those assholes to go to Hades
Fuk them all ..........they talk like asif other places aren't congested stupid idiots na them and their families covid-19 go waste

Covid-19 in Nigeria have been over hyped since from the start
I say that with no apology
Corona in 9ja NA SCAM
don't be deceived
There are diseases and problem that are million times far more worst than covid-19 in Nigeria
Let's face it .....it has been a decoy to embezzle as much money as possible in the name of one goddamned pandemic

Once again FUK THEM ALL
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Donedeal1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Large enough gatherings.
Major market
Political gatherings
Party campaigns
Celebration gatherings
Job recruitment gatherings
etc.
Now why singling the religious gatherings out as the only source of spreading the virus,if there is need to place a ban so be it on all gatherings.

2 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by goodheart02(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I knew they will want to blame it all on end of year Christian gatherings. I don't buy that crap. If true, it will affects Christians more as it spreads.

Break out that didn't surface during political rallies, and elections. Breakout that defied weddings of politicians children. Ogbeni forget, all na scam

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by madridsta007(m): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
Oyedepo eye go finally clear should there be a major break out in that meeting.

Use this energy and call out Mosques that were gathering in large numbers even during lockdown.
Or you dey fear?
Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by taiwotimitt: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
Covid-19 can not survive in Canaan Land.

2 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
The recent political gatherings in Edo, Ondo and other States did not spread it, it's religious gatherings.

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Myself2(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:

Shiloh should not be your concern. Go to Tinubu and Idumota markets, daily they receive and process millions of visitors with no face mask or hand sanitizer or social distancing protocols.What of all the LAGBUSES and other big buses that carry passengers at full capacity DAILY without these protocols, Is it Shiloh that just started yesterday and will end in 3 days or so you are worried about ?

2 Likes

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by dandylass: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
No sense talk. Were you sleeping when they were holding political rallies with hug crowd jam packing in a small space?

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by adewad13(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
But Political gathering are safe.....clueless people.... No more lockdown....

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:
what's d role of d govt in implementing rules... handicapped people...

I dey watch Shiloh now..see d massive crowd disobeying the rules

But didn't APC and PDP hold campaign rallies in Edo and ondo states this year? I didn't hear govt condemn d rallies as harbingers of covid19

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:

But didn't APC and PDP hold campaign rallies in Edo and ondo states this year? I didn't hear govt condemn d rallies as harbingers of covid19

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
happney65:
you could be right. there are cases in the country though very few. with such large congregation the few cases might be spreading, and corrupt people might take opportunity of the situation on ground.
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by SocialJustice: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
lexy2014:

I dey kpom, come join me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eunice Ortom And Her Son Test Positive For COVID-19 / Twitter Helps Suicidal Lady Overcome Depression. See How / Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.