Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF (14642 Views)

Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu / Fears Of Massive Coronavirus Outbreak After 100,000 Attend Religious Gathering / Churches In FCT Disregard Warning Against Large Religious Gathering, Hold Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Franking: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Religion is just a waste of energy, time and resources.
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Yancy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Oga, There wont be any major outbreak of covid, rather there would be outbreak of healings and miracles. in jesus name
SocialJustice:
Oyedepo eye go finally clear should there be a major break out in that meeting.

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by GreyLaw(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
The whole thing is a mess. Political gatherings are not exempted.

Excellent! So why single out religious gatherings? Abeg they should all go and sleep! All of them at Asp Rock from the President down are not serious. We're there no governorship elections this year in Edo and Ondo? Didn't millions gather for campaigns and Thu actual voting?

Even in the UK stadiums now allow a few thousands to come for games. Covid is what it is: a fever! Nothing else. I see patients everyday. My colleague even tested positive and had mild fever and is fine. They should tell us something else.

If Covid was as real as it is purported the US wouldn't have held physical elections. If Covid was Ebola in the US their elections would have been completely electronic. If it was as purported the a lot of those Europeans and Americans flouting the rules of safety wouldn't do so. Covid is NOT a pandemic as long as I am concerned.

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Uniquewise: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
happney65:
Just what I wrote on my FB page this morning.. Winners Chapel is currently holding their yearly program "Shiloh" should be shut down.We are still in the midst of a Pandemic and they are holding a super spreader event like that with no masks and no social distancing and gathering millions of people in a single place.Most churches I see around still practice safety precautions, yet this Covid denier will not follow simple precautions

Go and shut it down na, imbe.
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by yakson123: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
happney65:
Just what I wrote on my FB page this morning.. Winners Chapel is currently holding their yearly program "Shiloh" should be shut down.We are still in the midst of a Pandemic and they are holding a super spreader event like that with no masks and no social distancing and gathering millions of people in a single place.Most churches I see around still practice safety precautions, yet this Covid denier will not follow simple precautions
Come and shut it now
I challenge you and your political criminals who even in the mist or at the beginning of the pandemic allowed massive political gathering in EDO AND ONDO should continue to say nonsense
I also challenge you after shiloh gather all of us if you have the capacity test if you discover anyone carrying the disease then God is not alive
Is a challenge before you and your political criminals
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by mentored: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
happney65:

Go shut it Sir
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by deelobe: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
Oyedepo eye go finally clear should there be a major break out in that meeting.

He is not thinking well,. All the massive political rallies and conventions they had nobody had COVID. What is good for the goose is good for the gander

1 Like

Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by AwesomeE: 3:12am On Dec 12, 2020
Mad man. Large political gatherings are not causing the spread of Covid-19. Open markets are not causing the spread. It is only church meetings that are causing it. You're a mad man.
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by farem: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
pickatyouu:
What of political gathering.

Check my signature if you have a car. It might interest you

The GOATies will never process that. They are all against anything church
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by farem: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nairalandian:
Corona no dey kill African man cool

No mind them.
Abba Kyari and ajimobi were Lebanese, imported idiat
Re: Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
farem:

No mind them.
Abba Kyari and ajimobi were Lebanese, imported idiat
Gentle man

Don't you understand joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Look Older Than My Age.what Can I Do / Eunice Ortom And Her Son Test Positive For COVID-19 / Twitter Helps Suicidal Lady Overcome Depression. See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.