Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November (15648 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March / Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League's Player Of The Month For December / Bruno Fernandes Wins Utd's POTM For June For The 3rd Straight Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Angelfrost(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Anaerobi:
Hmmmmm
I still don't see what Bruno played that warrant such.....
My opinion though....

Okay... Name a better all round player than Bruno this past November with clear stats. I will wait.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

With ur face like broiler chicken!
Flush ur opinion inside the toilet
Hahahahah.... Agric Chicken, I thought everyone is entitled to he or her own opinion na?
Ogini kwa?
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Senatoraku: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:

With 1million penalties?? And disappearing when it matters??
nah mumu dey worry you, is penalty not part of the game?
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Raydos: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Senatoraku:
nah mumu dey worry you, is penalty not part of the game?

When it becomes too much, You find it hard to score normal goals

And when you find it hard to score normal goals, You end up in Europa
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Okay... Name a better all round player than Bruno this past November with clear stats. I will wait.
Ooopppsss... If you check, I later made a comment when I remembered he little lucky contribution that helped man united escaped West Ham the last team played last week.... Don't worry.... He should prove it this weekend against City.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Angelfrost(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Penaldes has scored 58% of Man U goals this season
What a shame undecided useless club

Well, a useless club won't be currently in top 6, just 5 points away from top position, and a game in hand...

Just say you hate the club for reasons best known to you, not calling them useless club... What would we now call City, Everton, and Arsenal??! tongue
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Angelfrost(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Anaerobi:

Ooopppsss... If you check, I later made a comment when I remembered he little lucky contribution that helped man united escaped West Ham the last team played last week.... Don't worry.... He should prove it this weekend against City.

Sigh... Let me rephrase the question...

Can you name 3 players who have done far better than Bruno for their teams in EPL within the period he arrived England?!! I will also wait.

Not a fan of the guy or the club in question... But, when a person does well, it takes nothing from you to say it... The only player so far who has matched or outshone Bruno by just a little so far in EPL is Debruyne for Man City.

Whatever he does or doesn't this weekend against their arch-rivals remains moot with reference to all he has done so far this season and when he arrived.

Take it or leave it... Bruno is pure and unadulterated class! A cut above most midfield players of this age and time. To come into a poor team like United under a clueless manager and still shine is simply amazing.

5 Likes

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Odmic2839(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
What a pity? We live in a wicked world, someone must have made you this way. All the mothers in this world help him. Your brain dey leak.
Raydos:

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by cobsol(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:

Not funny momo
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by chinchonglee(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:

Yes, Good at Europa!!
And they gave him player of the month in epl!
YIMU!!
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by eddyslim(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:

E pain you die
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by FreeLine: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
As for tomorrow Darby, as a mancity fans, I have just given up...... man utd will used the annoyance of being knock out in champions league to finish mancity.

These the most reliable players in mancity..... Debruyne, walka, ederson, Rubin Dias, Laporte and Sterling

But apart from debruyne, I think the second most reliable and trusted player/leader in mancity is Ruben dias..... That guy is a leader at 23 years.

He even possess more leadership qualities that Laporte with little or no errors............. Laporte is good because he can hold his position comfortable, but I see this Ruben dias guy as an upgrade to Laporte because anybody he plays or partner with becomes extremely good....for example, I can't even recognize John stone again, stone is currently playing the best football of his life alongside Ruben dias,.... Likewise carcia and Ake when given an opportunity to partner Ruben dias.
Ruben dias is commanding the entire defence line and he has eliminated all the Aerial threat/dangers from corner crosses which mancity were vulnerable to last season.
I can see this guy winning premier league best in 2 to 3 years time if premier league and hateful 8 will agree.
I can see an unbreakable partnership developing between him and Laporte............... But before that, mancity must replace Mendy with ALABA..... Mancity must also replace Rodri with Ndidi........ Gebriel Jesus must be replaced by Haaland and Mehrez be replace by Messi.
If guardiola could make this four changes, then I can boostfully with confidence and certainty tell you that mancity is ready and ripped enough to carry champions league.

But judging from their last outing against Fulham, I am not yet convince that mancity is good enough to play man utd now.
If mancity could summoned courage to play out a draw against man utd which I am not sure they can, then I will stand up and clap for them.

With all amount of seriousness, mancity is too weak in this particular season to carry any trophy..... I can't see them progressing past quarter final. Infact it will be a miracle if the present mancity squard wins premier league..... Every top 6 teams can beat mancity both home and away.
Every team in premier league can easily predict the movement now because they are not attacking as fast and agressive as they were before, infact their movement is very slow, and they are not fast in dispossessing the opposition again.... Infact the entire team is playing dull and lazy football without a purpose except for debruyne.

So as for this season, my expectations is very low for mancity.

Guardiola has been a disaster in terms of players transfer............. This same bruno fernandes that is all and all for man utd was begging to come to mancity because according to fernandes " he admires guardiola style of play and that guardiola will improve him"........ But guess what, guardiola fail to make a bid for fernandes, saying that the position fernandes play is not his priority...... Instead he took 65 million pounds to buy cancelo who has been a complete waste of time and resources.
Can you imagine Bruno fernandes an debruyne in the same midfield? Can you imagine the kind of destruction that would have happened to opposition?
Bruno fernandes is capable of scoring 30 goals in a season from midfield
And debruyne is capable of assisting more than 30 goal in a season.............. But guardiola just find a way to mess things up.

I swear man utd cannot used fernandes.... Last last they go find a way to kill am with negative football
What is this long epistle for exactly?
I swear you get work.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by eddyslim(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Rubbish talk
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Nkiruka35(f): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nice one
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Sirwallace(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hello guys,

I am open to any data analyst entry jobs around here.

My software proficiency for data analytics are:

Excel Analytics with DAX
MySQL
Power Bi,
Python.

Pls if you see someone, organization or have some who need to fill a slot in this area, pls kindly refer to this linkedin page:

www.linkedin.com/in/saheed-ajayi-039626183

All my projects, certifications and resume are there.

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Esosafun(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hi get one kpians wey comment up dere say na only when dem wan take p.k na dem da see B.Fernandes.....If you no da watch man u match. Try da shut up..hi da help!!!
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Martinez39s(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bruno PENnandes. grin
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Can you name 3 players who have done far better than Bruno for their teams in EPL within the period he arrived England?!! I will also wait.

Not a fan of the guy or the club in question... But, when a person does well, it takes nothing from you to say it... The only player so far who has matched or outshone Bruno by just a little so far in EPL is Debruyne for Man City.

Whatever he does or doesn't this weekend against their arch-rivals remains moot with reference to all he has done so far this season and when he arrived.

Take it or leave it... Bruno is pure and unadulterated class! A cut above most midfield players of this age and time. To come into a poor team like United under a clueless manager and still shine is simply amazing.
If truly you follow EPL, you will agree with me that KDB as u mentioned, Trent Alexander. A, Robertson. Both from Defense have contributed more assist than Bruno.... Should I talk about Kane I think have contributed ... Not to talk of last season... Even Son himself... This guys have delivered more better than Bruno.
Comparing Bruno who played half season to others that played full season is not proper bro... Pls bring it down to this season.... If u will add last season and this season, pls don't mention Bruno.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by vicmac09(m): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=Anaerobi post=96965735]The only time you see Bruno is when man united wants to play PK.... Maybe due to is double goals against West Ham and his contribution in their last game.... But many players contribute more than him.

Double against West Ham?... Chai�. You don't watch football, you should stick to wooing ladies.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=vicmac09 post=96967499][/quote]
U don't expect me to hold it off head... I know I watched d match he scored 2 goals... One with heading, d other with a crossing but Either martial or rashford missed it and d goal keeper missed it.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

This season, Kane gave 4 assist against Southentopm.
1 against Newcastle, West Ham, Burnley, Arsnel, Man city, West Brim.... Almost 10 Assist so far... Most of it were giving to Son... Lemme keep the dual performance in erupa...
The thin is, don't compare Bruno half season and this season performance to others.... Once is done by voting, anybody can win it....
If Messi could win World best when Robben and Senijder won every thin, anything is possible in voting.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Jerkules: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
He needs a player like bernado silva around him nt deadwood and a gud striker like haaland nt that french alligator.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Akuruoulo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:

BITTER ASH HOLE. UR STRIKER WERNER HAS 3UCL GOALS, AND ALL CME THRU PENALTY
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Mayordanny: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Anaerobi:

If truly you follow EPL, you will agree with me that KDB as u mentioned, Trent Alexander. A, Robertson. Both from Defense have contributed more assist than Bruno.... Should I talk about Kane I think have contributed ... Not to talk of last season... Even Son himself... This guys have delivered more better than Bruno.
Comparing Bruno who played half season to others that played full season is not proper bro... Pls bring it down to this season.... If u will add last season and this season, pls don't mention Bruno.

For real thats is rubbish of there, Bruno is the best player since he arrived stats wise, dont be ignorant, you can easily google these stuffs. This season only maybe Kane is more productive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mayordanny:

For real thats is rubbish of there, Bruno is the best player since he arrived stats wise, dont be ignorant, you can easily google these stuffs. This season only maybe Kane is more productive
This is not the matter of goggling... U told me to mention players who have performed more than Bruno from last season... I wonder how u will compare a half season player and players who played full season. Players that won the EPL. Sir let's call a spade a spade.... He is good in man united due to the set of useless and unproductive players he meet there....
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Mayordanny: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Anaerobi:

This season, Kane gave 4 assist against Southentopm.
1 against Newcastle, West Ham, Burnley, Arsnel, Man city, West Brim.... Almost 10 Assist so far... Most of it were giving to Son... Lemme keep the dual performance in erupa...
The thin is, don't compare Bruno half season and this season performance to others.... Once is done by voting, anybody can win it....
If Messi could win World best when Robben and Senijder won every thin, anything is possible in voting.

Bruno has created the most chances in EPl this season, so put the blame on the likes of Martial and Rashford for his 4 assists, put a son in front of Bruno and he will sure get as much as 11 assists too
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mayordanny:

Bruno has created the most chances in EPl this season, so put the blame on the likes of Martial and Rashford for his 4 assists, put a son in front of Bruno and he will sure get as much as 11 assists too
Yes he created more chance so far in EPL than any other player.... But that does not mean you should rate him higher than those I mentioned. Adama is fastest in EPL, but can you rate Adama than Mane?
Kyle walker is rated the fastest defender, will you rate him than Thiago Silva?
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by abebi77572: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
:nah mumu dey worry you, is penalty not part of the game?When it becomes too much, You find it hard to score normal goalsAnd when you find it hard to score normal goals, You end up in Europa
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by frankmoney(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:

how does he disappear when it matters ? Name one attacking midfielder apart from KDB that's better than him ?
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by vicmac09(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
If you can't remember the match, then you can't remember how he performed too.. Let me help you out.. 2goals and an assist against Everton, 1 goal against West brom, 1 goal and an assist against southampton, an assist against West Ham.. That's 4goals and 3 assists in November... Is that not deserving of the EPL player of the month?

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by rawpadgin(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
our past, present & future still better pass the useless club wey u dey support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi / President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare / EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.