Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November (15652 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March / Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League's Player Of The Month For December / Bruno Fernandes Wins Utd's POTM For June For The 3rd Straight Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Raydos: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2020
MINORU:

You see how stupid you are?

Insulting someone that is richer than you and your generations to come

He doesn't even know you

Lol

Lol, So because someone is richer, I can't insult them??

Why do you keep insulting buhari?? Is it not richer than your generation?

He doesn't even know you!!
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Adenugaforman: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2020
grin i belive my club man u #GGMU
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by victoriaomonigh(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2020
HMMMMM HMMMMM HMMMMM

MANCHESTER UNITED TOP SCORER

AND THAT GOOD OF YOU MY BOY

FINISHER OF ANY TYPE OF BOY

HMMMMMHMMMMMHMMMMMHMMMMMHMMMMMHMMMMM

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by MINORU: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Raydos:

Lol, So because someone is richer, I can't insult them??

Why do you keep insulting buhari?? Is it not richer than your generation?

He doesn't even know you!!

When I say you are foolish, I really mean it

Now tell me the difference between CR7 and buhari

You are just foolish and stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare / EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham / Babatunde Raji Fashola Wants Nigeria To Table A Bid For 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.