Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November (15654 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March / Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League's Player Of The Month For December / Bruno Fernandes Wins Utd's POTM For June For The 3rd Straight Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
vicmac09:

If you can't remember the match, then you can't remember how he performed too.. Let me help you out.. 2goals and an assist against Everton, 1 goal against West brom, 1 goal and an assist against southampton, an assist against West Ham.. That's 4goals and 3 assists in November... Is that not deserving of the EPL player of the month?
its actually 4goals and 1 assist. The game against West Ham was this month and the assist against Southampton wasn't given to him coz his shot took a deflection b4 it got 2 cavani.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by magzey: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
hmmmm honorable losers or best losers to EUROPA LEAGUE with 9 point grin grin

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by vicmac09(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=patoski39 post=96968569]its actually 4goals and 1 assist.

What about that of Everton? Even if it's 4goals and 1 assist, is it not good enough to be named player of the month?
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=chinchonglee post=96969296][/quote]
Smiles... This young men are collecting their salary over there, u and I watch them just for fun.
Does that warrant you calling me a clown?
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by guychidile: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
How many goals did he score with pena...!
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by guychidile: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
How many GOALS did he score with pena.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Kasperski: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:

With 1million penalties?? And disappearing when it matters??

You are just a fool,before you open your mouth next time,think

He has 7 goals with 3pks, 4 assists, he ranks 3rd on average
stat is football not sentiment
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Moz22: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Deserves it.. no doubt

Chelsea fan

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Raydos: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kasperski:

You are just a fool,before you open your mouth next time,think

He has 7 goals with 3pks, 4 assists, he ranks 3rd on average
stat is football not sentiment

You're more foolish because you can't take a joke!! — Defending him like he puts food on your table!!
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Djangote: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Nanavati(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
AM SERIOUSLY THINKING that Who ever wins this next will be embarrassed being put on the same level as this buck toothed gazelle jumping penalty taker
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by bewla(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Cerebellum:

Am back wailersgrin
Lol..lol
My big man Bruno GOAT Ronaldo ororo persongrin
He just dey do me like say make I curse that Arindin Ole guy Buh all is well Nah we geh Europa
Arsenal here we come for una headgrin
More worry's to come by weekend

pray una fit handle am
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=vicmac09 post=96969381][/quote]its the everton game that made it 1assist na...

Of course he deserves the award
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
guychidile:
How many goals did he score with pena...!
just one out of 4
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by vicmac09(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=patoski39 post=96970882]its the everton game that made it 1assist na...

Of course he deserves the award

He made an assist for the first goal against West Ham.. Check
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=vicmac09 post=96971102][/quote]oh geez,, wetin dae worry u The game against West Ham na wich month?
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by sammycarz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Okay... Name a better all round player than Bruno this past November with clear stats. I will wait.

Hosderg that Tottenham midfielder

1 Like

Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Coinbased: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Oh
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Classickj(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:

cry more
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Classickj(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Anaerobi:
The only time you see Bruno is when man united wants to play PK.... Maybe due to is double goals against West Ham and his contribution in their last game.... But many players contribute more than him.
go and watch man utd vs Everton
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Classickj:
go and watch man utd vs Everton
one match can't justify bro
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
vicmac09:

If you can't remember the match, then you can't remember how he performed too.. Let me help you out.. 2goals and an assist against Everton, 1 goal against West brom, 1 goal and an assist against southampton, an assist against West Ham.. That's 4goals and 3 assists in November... Is that not deserving of the EPL player of the month?
Check well and b sure... West Ham was played in December... but what u just typed isn't true.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by lekanation(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Anaerobi:

Yes he created more chance so far in EPL than any other player.... But that does not mean you should rate him higher than those I mentioned. Adama is fastest in EPL, but can you rate Adama than Mane?
Kyle walker is rated the fastest defender, will you rate him than Thiago Silva?
Bro, if you don't know about football then keep quiet. Bruno Fernandez is a midfielder, comparing him to kane is nonsense. Imagine a midfielder competing with strikers for highest goal scorer? He has played 6 months at United and has won 3 player of the month award!! You saying bruno won 3 player of the month ahead of kane who's an england player in England and voted mostly by English professionals and you call that being "biased"?
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by NiRfreak(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
ANALYSING THE CURRENT STATE OF MANCITY AND MAN UTD BEFORE TOMORROws DARBY

In tomorrows Darby, as a mancity fans, I am afraid of what man utd will do to city................. man utd may used the annoyance of being knock out in champions league to finish mancity, the current mancity squard lack winning mentality due to the presence of too many weak players................. Believe me between man utd and mancity squard, man utd have the most matured talented and powerful team than mancity............ The only advantage MANCITY have is that their team is a little bit stable and they are coach by guardiola.

MANCITY TEAM Analysis

These are the most reliable players in mancity..... Debruyne, walka, ederson, Rubin Dias, Laporte and Sterling.

But apart from debruyne, I think the second most reliable and trusted player/leader in mancity is Ruben dias..... That guy is a leader at 23 years.

He even possess more leadership qualities than Laporte with little or no errors............. Laporte is good because he can hold his position comfortable, but I see this Ruben dias guy as an upgrade to Laporte because anybody he plays or partner with becomes extremely good....for example, I can't even recognize John stone again, stone is currently playing the best football of his life alongside Ruben dias,.... Likewise carcia and Ake when given an opportunity to partner Ruben dias.
Ruben dias is commanding the entire defence line and he has eliminated all the Aerial threat/dangers from corner crosses which mancity were vulnerable to last season.
I can see this guy winning premier league best in 2 to 3 years time if premier league and hateful 8 will agree.
I can see an unbreakable partnership developing between him and Laporte............... But before that, mancity must replace Mendy with ALABA..... Mancity must also replace Rodri with Ndidi........ Gebriel Jesus must be replaced by Haaland and Mehrez be replace by Messi.
If guardiola could make this four changes, then I can boostfully with confidence and certainty tell you that mancity is ready and ripped enough to carry champions league.

But judging from their last outing against Fulham, I am not yet convince that mancity is good enough to play man utd now.
If mancity could summoned courage to play out a draw against man utd which I am not sure they can, then I will stand up and clap for them.

With all amount of seriousness, mancity is too weak in this particular season to carry any trophy..... I can't see them progressing past quarter final of the champions league. Infact it will be a miracle if the present mancity squard wins premier league..... Every top 6 teams can beat mancity both home and away.
Every team in premier league can easily predict their movement now because they are not attacking as fast and agressive as they were before, infact their movement is very slow, and they are not fast in dispossessing the opposition again.... Infact the entire team is playing dull and lazy football without a purpose except for debruyne.

So as for this season, my expectations is very low for mancity.

Guardiola has been a disaster in terms of players transfer............. This same bruno fernandes that is all and all for man utd was begging to come to mancity because according to fernandes " he admires guardiola style of play and that guardiola will improve him"........ But guess what, guardiola fail to make a bid for fernandes, saying that the position fernandes play is not his priority...... Instead he took 65 million pounds to buy cancelo who has been a complete waste of time and resources.
Can you imagine Bruno fernandes an debruyne in the same midfield? Can you imagine the kind of destruction that would have happened to opposition?
Bruno fernandes is capable of scoring 30 goals in a season from midfield
And debruyne is capable of assisting more than 30 goal in a season.............. But guardiola just find a way to mess things up.

MAN UTD TEAM Analysis

I swear man utd cannot used fernandes.... Last last they go find a way to kill am with negative football

As for ole of man utd, one can accused ole of lacking tactical awareness or not being sound BUT you can not accused ole of making wrong signing.......... Apart from debruyne, Fernandes is the world second best midfielder.....
Ole was even trying to buy Haaland, the best striker in the world apart from Mbappe and lewandoski.
Other notable signings of ole are; van der beek, Henderson, cavani, basaka, and the captain Maguire............. These are world class players.......... Compare to what guardiola is buying; cancelo, Mendy, mehrez, Jesus, Ferran Torres, Ake, rodri, stone zinchenko....... Imagine what guardiola is buying into mancity...... He is the worst coach in terms of transfer.

When it comes to buying players, I rate klopp, ole and lampard higher than guardiola.

Honestly, I am so concerned about mancity in tomorrows game .......... It will be great achievement if we get any good results from that game including a draw

This epistle is too much for this myopic analysis na.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Greatcalvady(m): 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
base on stats and current form bruno fernandes is arguably the best midfielder in Europe right now

23 goals
14 assist
that's 37 (goals and assists) in 39 matches
there is no midfielder who can match his stats since he joined..
for the bad belle that will say he only score PK, if u deduct all his PK he will still have like 25 goals and assist in 39 matches.. how many midfielders get this stats.
Fernandes manage this feats playing in a team with such insipid and jejune game plan, imagine if he is playing in a better team like Bayern, liverpool or city
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Greatcalvady(m): 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Anaerobi:
Hmmmmm
I still don't see what Bruno played that warrant such.....
My opinion though....
are you for real, 37 (goals and assists) in 39 matches.
Fernandes won 3 player of the month in just 6 months playing in epl. epl player of the month is such a difficult award to win. some epl legends who spent like 10-20 years of their career playing in epl only managed to won it 5 or 4 times, and bruno won 3 in just 6 months.

Here are the multiple winners of the Premier League Player
of the Month award..

7 – Sergio Aguero

6 – Steven Gerrard* , Harry Kane

5 – Robin van Persie , Wayne Rooney

4 – Dennis Bergkamp*, Cristiano Ronaldo, Thierry
Henry, Frank Lampard, Paul Scholes, Alan Shearer*, Jamie
Vardy.

3 – Bruno Fernandes, Gareth Bale, Robbie Keane*, Sadio
Mane , Mohamed Salah, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Peter
Odemwingie, Son Heung-min, Dwight Yorke, Ashley Young.

2 – Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Nicolas Anelka, James
Beattie, Dimitar Berbatov, Diego Costa, Dion Dublin, Cesc
Fabregas, Tim Flowers, Robbie Fowler*, Ryan Giggs, David
Ginola, Eden Hazard, Andrew Johnson, Roy Keane, Matt Le
Tissier, Rob Lee, Danny Murphy, Scott Parker, Teddy
Sheringham, Raheem Sterling, Daniel Sturridge, Luis
Suárez*, Chris Sutton*, Fernando Torres, Tony
Yeboah, Gianfranco Zola.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by MINORU: 6:18am On Dec 12, 2020
Raydos:

You see how stupid you are?

Insulting someone that is richer than you and your generations to come

He doesn't even know you

Lol
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2020
lekanation:
Bro, if you don't know about football then keep quiet. Bruno Fernandez is a midfielder, comparing him to kane is nonsense. Imagine a midfielder competing with strikers for highest goal scorer? He has played 6 months at United and has won 3 player of the month award!! You saying bruno won 3 player of the month ahead of kane who's an england player in England and voted mostly by English professionals and you call that being "biased"?
don't blame me, blame the person I qouated. he actually said I should compare Bruno with any player in EPL.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by Anaerobi(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2020
Greatcalvady:

are you for real, 37 (goals and assists) in 39 matches.
Fernandes won 3 player of the month in just 6 months playing in epl. epl player of the month is such a difficult award to win. some epl legends who spent like 10-20 years of their career playing in epl only managed to won it 5 or 4 times, and bruno won 3 in just 6 months.

Here are the multiple winners of the Premier League Player
of the Month award..

7 – Sergio Aguero

6 – Steven Gerrard* , Harry Kane

5 – Robin van Persie , Wayne Rooney

4 – Dennis Bergkamp*, Cristiano Ronaldo, Thierry
Henry, Frank Lampard, Paul Scholes, Alan Shearer*, Jamie
Vardy.

3 – Bruno Fernandes, Gareth Bale, Robbie Keane*, Sadio
Mane , Mohamed Salah, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Peter
Odemwingie, Son Heung-min, Dwight Yorke, Ashley Young.

2 – Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Nicolas Anelka, James
Beattie, Dimitar Berbatov, Diego Costa, Dion Dublin, Cesc
Fabregas, Tim Flowers, Robbie Fowler*, Ryan Giggs, David
Ginola, Eden Hazard, Andrew Johnson, Roy Keane, Matt Le
Tissier, Rob Lee, Danny Murphy, Scott Parker, Teddy
Sheringham, Raheem Sterling, Daniel Sturridge, Luis
Suárez*, Chris Sutton*, Fernando Torres, Tony
Yeboah, Gianfranco Zola.
37 pk goals and and few assist.
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by daleehat: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Penaldes has scored 58% of Man U goals this season
What a shame undecided useless club
very very useless I swear
Re: Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For November by daleehat: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2020
Anaerobi:

Lol... Balon D'or ke?
Lwkmd
The Guy mean Bruno Penaldez will win Balloon D doze someday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham / Babatunde Raji Fashola Wants Nigeria To Table A Bid For 2026 World Cup / Videos Of Asisat Oshoala And Ngozi Okobi’s Amazing Goals In Europe Last Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.