Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,616 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! (6480 Views)

Waoh! My Spark 4 Just Upgraded To Android 10. / What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old / Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Goldmaxx(f): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2020
explosiveskull:

Who got this Imbec|le loose to roam this planet, why would a born by mistake through miscarriage have a footing among the sane. Hitch out with your stupidity and insanity you disgusting son of a whorre with 17 fathers idiot. Next time check the moniker before quoting. Nkea owu rice.
rants of a disgruntled toddler. Your father should have given his cúm to your bítçh of a momma to ingest instead of releasing it into her smelly, wise puçci.
Ikpu nnegi there!!
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by explosiveskull(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2020
Goldmaxx:
rants of a disgruntled toddler. Your father should have given his cúm to your bítçh of a momma to ingest instead of releasing it into her smelly, wise puçci.
Ikpu nnegi there!!
Akpa amu those your 17 fathers, your ashawo mama should have used you for rituals at least to eat and look like a human being than her scarecrow figure. Idiot born through abortion.
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by explosiveskull(m): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2020
Goldmaxx:
grin grin grin... Otolo gbabukwa ezinaulo gi.
Nkita na Ara otu nne nyunye ya spam na acha blue. grin grin
Ewu gambia, udele rape kwa umunne gi ndi nwanyi ebe ahu, mbe ragbu o nne gi there nye ya waist dislocation.
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Goldmaxx(f): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2020
explosiveskull:

Ewu gambia, udele rape kwa umunne gi ndi nwanyi ebe ahu, mbe ragbu o nne gi there nye ya waist dislocation.
grin ;Dkpota nma gi Kam daa ya mmiri oku na otuocha ya. A nurum na ozara aza cry
Ndi awusa na eji Amu horse Ara nma gi.
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by explosiveskull(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2020
Goldmaxx:
grin ;Dkpota nma gi Kam daa ya mmiri oku na otuocha ya. A nurum na ozara aza cry
Ndi awusa na eji Amu horse Ara nma gi.
I heard grass grows na'ikpu nne gi, you need to call fumigators ka ha böcha the ahihia then gba ya ogwu ahihia.
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Goldmaxx(f): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2020
explosiveskull:

I heard grass grows na'ikpu nne gi, you need to call fumigators ka ha böcha the ahihia then gba ya ogwu ahihia.
nnegi ji mmiri ikpu ya esiri unu nri chai embarassed
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by kennyflames(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
explosiveskull:

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by kennyflames(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Guys Maintain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by theFilmtric: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Goldmaxx:
Ikpu nnegi there!!
This is too much abeg
Children are on Nairaland.
The Vulgarity is too much
You guys should behave mature.

theFilmtricsay
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by explosiveskull(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Goldmaxx:
nnegi ji mmiri ikpu ya esiri unu nri chai embarassed
Mma gi na eji flood light the type used in football stadium to lighten her ikpu and she uses shovel to scrape the wall of her ikpu when washing it cos the dirty there is so hard like its mixed with concrete and the water used if poured into pacific ocean will kill all the animals there and will change the colour from blue to brownish red.
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Flytime: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
theFilmtric:

This is too much abeg
Children are on Nairaland.
The Vulgarity is too much
You guys should behave mature.

theFilmtricsay
I no understand wetin dem dey talk but the fight funny
You fit translate?

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by kennyflames(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Flytime:
I no understand wetin dem dey talk but the fight funny
You fit translate?

e 2 raw 2 translate smiley
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Flytime: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
kennyflames:

e 2 raw 2 translate smiley
lol okay
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by kennyflames(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Flytime:
lol okay

na two brothers fighting themselves grin
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Flytime: 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
kennyflames:

make i translate am ? grin
yes lol
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by kennyflames(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Flytime:
yes 9lol
lol they are just insulting their fam. undecided
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by edoairways: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
explosiveskull:

Your rabies is incurable, I'll leave you to your dustbin eating.
You will get tired of derailing very soon.
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Valleys(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
The two guys fighting should not be separated abeg. This is a street fight. Oya make una continue. Nobody should report them either.

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by edoairways: 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zeroenochone:

No bro
You don't qualify as a Xiaomi critic
You just tell lies and sob stories everywhere you go, making false baseless claims which must be fact checked and debunked immediately

A true critic will acknowledge the good and the bad without being biased, and they will never make false claims

If you can't do any of that you're just a noise maker, like clashing cymbals

I've seen Xiaomi critics on the Umidigi thread and none of them make false and unenlightened claims like you do
They always know exactly what they are saying and even I have to be extremely careful when dealing with them at times

Umisoldiers I salute you guys!
To start with, xiaomite on forum lied that xiaomi phones get at least two year updates however that is not the case with many users. Secondly, our team discovered that some xiaomi phones hangs, some nairalanders testify to this assertions. Thirdly, I became interested in xiaomi and probably finding fault in it since their praise singers glorified the device to the detriment of tecno. Fourthly, I don't work for tecno because if I were, I would have known what to use to defend them. They are many users of xiaomi on this forum, you rarely see them on every tecno's thread derailing. Some who do get ban from the moderators at times while the un cultured kids who didnt have good home training result to insults. They lack manner of approach yet you see some of them begging for data, airtime and even cash. You rarely see them critic a thing without insults. The Almighty xiaomi has so many flaws but when they are been pointed out, some xiaomite result to insults. The guy whom you read his comment before quoting isnt different from the above statement on manner of approach. It is better you critic and we argue healthy than insults. When you insult, you havent convinced the person you charger with rather you made things worst. I would always respect that kid atheistproud. He is knowledgable and knows how to teach and convince people. He is one of the best monikers I have ever seen. Though we had some issues but he was able to convince me and others on this forum. If he post, we clear way for him
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by theFilmtric: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Valleys:
The two guys fighting should not be separated abeg. This is a street fight. Oya make una continue. Nobody should report them either.
cheesy smiley tongue

theFilmtricsay
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Zeroenochone(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
edoairways:

To start with, xiaomite on forum lied that xiaomi phones get at least two year updates however that is not the case with many users. Secondly, our team discovered that some xiaomi phones hangs, some nairalanders testify to this assertions. Thirdly, I became interested in xiaomi and probably finding fault in it since their praise singers glorified the device to the detriment of tecno. Fourthly, I don't work for tecno because if I were, I would have known what to use to defend them. They are many users of xiaomi on this forum, you rarely see them on every tecno's thread derailing. Some who do get ban from the moderators at times while the un cultured kids who didnt have good home training result to insults. They lack manner of approach yet you see some of them begging for data, airtime and even cash. You rarely see them critic a thing without insults. The Almighty xiaomi has so many flaws but when they are been pointed out, some xiaomite result to insults. The guy whom you read his comment before quoting isnt different from the above statement on manner of approach. It is better you critic and we argue healthy than insults. When you insult, you havent convinced the person you charger with rather you made things worst. I would always respect that kid atheistproud. He is knowledgable and knows how to teach and convince people. He is one of the best monikers I have ever seen. Though we had some issues but he was able to convince me and others on this forum. If he post, we clear way for him

If a phone is of a weaker processor and RAM make do you expect it to be hitch free
If Xiaomi phones weren't prone to performance issues do you think they would have cancelled the release of the miui 12 update to some devices

Now to your claims of 2 years updates
I personally haven't seen any case where any Xiaomi user stated that, but even if they did and you discover that that person was wrong you're supposed to point it out in a civilized manner and not build your whole transsion case around it as if they can even provide even 1 year of updates.

Apart from the phone stated here in this thread how many other transsion devices receive updates??
Think about redmi note 7 which was launched at around march last year which is now on android 10, that's almost 2 years of updates for that phone like that

That aside so you're saying that you resorted to telling lies and making false claims because Xiaomi users are uncultured??
What does this say about your own credibility as a Nairalander?
I've been through several debates about Xiaomi and other devices, I was trolled so badly the first time I tried to correct someone's assertion on Redmi note 8 and Umidigi a7pro, but even in all that I admitted defeat in cases where the redmi note 8 was truly defeated and I got to respect guys on that thread through that encounter, you won't see me making false claims on Nairaland because some guys are rude during debates

That aside even athiestandproud comes under fire once I'm a while you don't hear him making false claims because of that

You claim to follow proud but if truly you pay attention to his posts you wouldn't utter some of the statements you do

People will annoy you but it's your choice whether to stand out among them or to join them

You even said redmi note 8 can't multitask..... Another big lie

Those are screenshots of how I was replying your message while watching Attack on Titan without any problems whatsoever

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by theFilmtric: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zeroenochone:

If a phone is of a weaker processor and RAM make do you expect it to be hitch free
If Xiaomi phones weren't prone to performance issues do you think they would have cancelled the release of the miui 12 update to some devices

I personally haven't seen any case where any Xiaomi user stated that, but even if they did and you discover that that person was wrong you're supposed to point it out in a civilized manner and not build your whole transsion case around it as if they can even provide even 1 year of updates.

Apart from the phone stated here in this thread how many other transsion devices receive updates??
Think about redmi note 7 which was launched at around march last year which is now on android 10, that's almost 2 years of updates for that phone like that

That aside so you're saying that you resorted to telling lies and making false claims because Xiaomi users are uncultured??
I've been through several debates about Xiaomi and other devices, I was trolled so badly the first time I tried to correct someone's assertion on Redmi note 8 and Umidigi a7pro, but even in all that I admitted defeat in cases where the redmi note 8 was truly defeated and I got to respect guys on that thread through that encounter, you won't see me making false claims on Nairaland because some guys are rude during debates

That aside even athiestandproud comes under fire once I'm a while you don't hear him making false claims because of that

You claim to follow proud but if truly you pay attention to his posts you wouldn't utter some of the statements you do

People will annoy you but it's your choice whether to stand out among them or to join them

Those are screenshots of how I was replying your message while watching Attack on Titan without any problems whatsoever
abeg forget phone problem
You watch shingeki no kyogin?
What episode now bro

theFilmtricsay
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Zeroenochone(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
theFilmtric:

abeg forget phone problem
You watch shingeki no kyogin?
What episode now bro

theFilmtricsay

Lmaoo watched all 3 seasons, I'm just addicted to it so I watch it over and over again, I lost count of the amount of times I've watched it cheesy grin

Patiently waiting for season 4

Didn't know you'd be into animes too smiley
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by edoairways: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
[
quote author=Zeroenochone post=97027215]

The xiaomite potray xiaomi phones to be perfect right from time. So whatever flaw xiaomi has would not be overlooked since it is portrayed as a perfect phone especially on this forum.

Talking about civilized manner, most of the xiaomite always rain insults. And yes I deliberately critic xiaomite for saying making false claims however I rarely insult except they release the venom first. It beat my imagination to see most users of xiaomi emphasizing on games whereas there are many functionality to discuss on this forum. Rather than create threads to discuss them,they detail tecno's threads. What they fail to understand is the fact that many persons become inquisitive of hatred brand and would buy them because of the hatred.

Two years updates means that phone like xiaomi note 8 will get android 10 and 11 but up till now many havent. Someone even complained of not getting an update on his ( not note cool. My own for example is still stuck with android 9,same for other nairalanders. So why would some persons overhyped xiaomi to the point of lieing. One of the reasons I sold my Infinix note 4 was because it rarely get updates. The present Infinix note 8 may not get updates. Critics especially xiaomite had criticize tecno for this yet the Almighty xiaomi is finding it difficult to push mui12 on many devices. Mui13 is on the way and might be released early next year from the look of things.

Talking of credibility, I don't give a damn about that because some kids don't know how to critic without insults. This has to do with their upbringing which may be bad. If an elder lies,. you refute claims with concrete fact and probably find solutions if he may had similar issue he or she raised.
What made to pour my venom on those xiaomite is the u necessary hatred for Tecno. Some just hate the brand by claiming to be critics. Even when Tecno had add some of feathers they wanted to see, their hatred had remained the same. One thing I always advocated for was letting buyers make their choice rather than some persons forcing their views, believe on users. They go as far as insulting people that say anything contrary.

You don't expect people like his post whether false or truth. It is expected however insulting people by calling names is what a civilized and reasonable person shouldnt do.

That I follow a person doesn't mean I believe the person wholehearthly. However,he is good at what he does. He gives detailed explanations on what to watch out for in any phone released.

Of course people will annoy me that is a known fact however at times you hit them back once a while to stop that norm.

Most xiaomi note 8 will sampled don't multi task. You don't have to agree because you are a fan of xiaomi hence it is expected. Aside multi tasking issue, it still hangs. This you don't have to agree too because it is expected of you.

[/quote]
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Discued: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:

Honestly a new phone entirely
how about your battery performance
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by scarycuteface(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Happy for you, enjoy the upgrade
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by explosiveskull(m): 5:21am On Dec 14, 2020
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by explosiveskull(m): 5:44am On Dec 14, 2020
edoairways:

The atheistproud you applauded you had problems with him at the abnitia right? You've had problem with everyone you find his opinion different from yours, this is the first sign of an ignorant illitrate. Maybe that was why you named yourself edoairways, always in plane mode looking for trouble like a witch, how many times have I been called out unlike you that baths with hatred.
Now, I'll want some unbiased, subjective and sane human beings not synthetics and industrial damaged humanoids to check out my posts to ascertain how true your baseless claims are, I criticize other brands with subjectivity even our almighty xiaomi is not free from criticism, why is it that you see criticism as insults or insults, does it mean your brain cells can only retain 32 mb of data?
All you keep repeating is upbringing like you were perfect, that some note 8 didn't receive updates dosen't mean that xiaomi didn't release it, that you didn't want to update your phone is your maligned decision but as usual you've found a way to shift the blame to xiaomi. Xiaomi cancelled miui 12 to some phones cos they know of the limitations of the hardware even not all features are present to some devices with miui 12, that is how an honest competitive company does not pushing a heavy android to a subpar hardware that will start boiling egg tomorrow or ieds.
As you can see the fight between Goldmaxx and I, though he quoted me first with the xiaomi marketer mantra and it resulted to cussing but I discovered he is my own brother and we are enjoying it and having a cruise of life on the thread.
theFilmtric, shey no be me and you play small for xiaomi thread where you pointed out about sarah calling me from the screenshot I made for someone about acr pro, we all laughed and got over it?
Now this man, not everyone is bitter and miserable as you are and not every one has a heart laden with grieve and guilt and not everyone is jobless like you. I can sense you ain't man enough even to take responsibilities of your own actions, I feel you are amongst those simps their girlfriends still flog with koboko in 2020.
Please my first comment should be checked to see where the derailing started. This idiot is a lier and speaks from both sides of his mouth, so believe him at your peril.

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by edoairways: 7:06am On Dec 14, 2020
explosiveskull:

The atheistproud you applauded you had problems with him at the abnitia right? You've had problem with everyone you find his opinion different from yours, this is the first sign of an ignorant illitrate. Maybe that was why you named yourself edoairways, always in plane mode looking for trouble like a witch, how many times have I been called out unlike you that baths with hatred.
Now, I'll want some unbiased, subjective and sane human beings not synthetics and industrial damaged humanoids to check out my posts to ascertain how true your baseless claims are, I criticize other brands with subjectivity even our almighty xiaomi is not free from criticism, why is it that you see criticism as insults or insults, does it mean your brain cells can only retain 32 mb of data?
All you keep repeating is upbringing like you were perfect, that some note 8 didn't receive updates dosen't mean that xiaomi didn't release it, that you didn't want to update your phone is your maligned decision but as usual you've found a way to shift the blame to xiaomi. Xiaomi cancelled miui 12 to some phones cos they know of the limitations of the hardware even not all features are present to some devices with miui 12, that is how an honest competitive company does not pushing a heavy android to a subpar hardware that will start boiling egg tomorrow or ieds.
As you can see the fight between Goldmaxx and I, though he quoted me first with the xiaomi marketer mantra and it resulted to cussing but I discovered he is my own brother and we are enjoying it and having a cruise of life on the thread.
theFilmtric, shey no be me and you play small for xiaomi thread where you pointed out about sarah calling me from the screenshot I made for someone about acr pro, we all laughed and got over it?
Now this man, not everyone is bitter and miserable as you are and not every one has a heart laden with grieve and guilt and not everyone is jobless like you. I can sense you ain't man enough even to take responsibilities of your own actions, I feel you are amongst those simps their girlfriends still flog with koboko in 2020.
Please my first comment should be checked to see where the derailing started. This idiot is a lier and speaks from both sides of his mouth, so believe him at your peril.
Calling someone out doesn't mean you insult person like other nairalanders do and yes it is your upbringing that is been displayed there. A child who has good upbringing doesn't insult people to drive a point. Secondly, I have never forced my view on anybody or want people to agree with me. Thirdly, you are quick to judge by saying am jobless because I am in a forum, you are not different from those SARS officers who stereotype people who look good. Just as I carry research on the behavioural pattern of Nigerians, it doesn't mean am jobless as implied by you. If you mean seeing my comments on nairaland as jobless then don't use any social media.

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by explosiveskull(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2020
edoairways:

Calling someone out doesn't mean you insult person like other nairalanders do and yes it is your upbringing that is been displayed there. A child who has good upbringing doesn't insult people to drive a point. Secondly, I have never forced my view on anybody or want people to agree with me. Thirdly, you are quick to judge by saying am jobless because I am in a forum, you are not different from those SARS officers who stereotype people who look good. Just as I carry research on the behavioural pattern of Nigerians, it doesn't mean am jobless as implied by you. If you mean seeing my comments on nairaland as jobless then don't use any social media.
Just leave me alone, I don't have your time at all. I was on my own when you mentioned me, like I said, next time ignore and continue your ranting. After'all I seldom approach transsion threads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Transfer Contacts Between Symbian, Bb And Android Operating System. / Can A Phone Explosion Cause A Damage This Much? [Graphic Photo] / Mtn Bbc Now 800 Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.