Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

How To Transfer Contacts Between Symbian, Bb And Android Operating System. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Contacts Between Symbian, Bb And Android Operating System. (6473 Views)

Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / Airtel BB And MTN 4.5 / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Contacts Between Symbian, Bb And Android Operating System. by okgerald(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2011
Is there any application or method that allows one back up phone contacts over the internet And easily rstore on either a symbian, android or bb os. For instance, if am using a nokia symbian smart phone and want s to chande to android or bb, is there any soft ware that can allow me back up my contacts over the air and restore back to the new android orbb operating system
Re: How To Transfer Contacts Between Symbian, Bb And Android Operating System. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
The problem: Managing contacts seamlessly between the Symbian Belle and the Android (My Nokia E6 and Samsung)

Step 1) I exported my contacts from Microsoft Outlook where I used to store them before to my alternative Gmail account.

Step 2) For the Android it was easy peasy synching with the phone

Step 3) For The Nokia I exported from Gmail in the Outlook CSV format and then imported into Windows contacts (Windows 7 OS) as CSV (Comma Separated values). I wired The Nokia to my laptop and then using Nokia-Ovi PC Suite I synched (having set the Nokia-Ovi PC Suite to synch from Windows contacts). Considering how cumbersome this is it might just have to be solely a weekly affair. As much as I tried to find an auto alternative I couldn’t so I had to settle for this.

Step 4) Job’s done, I’m backed up for life as I’ll “always” have stuff online and will never lose all my contacts even if I lose my phone. And whenever I want to edit, add or delete contacts I do so on Gmail, and follow either step for the Android or the Nokia.
Re: How To Transfer Contacts Between Symbian, Bb And Android Operating System. by donlyone(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
serenitygarcia:
Data transfer between two smart phones is now widely needed as Android users give away their Android and purchase a new iPhone 6. No worries if you want to transfer Android data to iPhone. Because there are several ways for you to choose to manage your phone data: By using the data assistant of your phone, like Samsung Kies, HTC Sync, Sony PC Companion, Motorola Migrate, and so on. Or use some third-party program which has a good fame.

File transfer between Android and IPhone is no longer a problem just get SHAREit for both phones, read more here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1951209/shareit-best-multi-platform-share
Re: How To Transfer Contacts Between Symbian, Bb And Android Operating System. by DaveWest: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2015
I'd like to share an article about "how to transfer blackberry files to iPhone" with you.
Re: How To Transfer Contacts Between Symbian, Bb And Android Operating System. by gingfu11: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
If you want to transfer your data between different phone, all you need is Mobile Transfer. Mobile Transfer is a professional Phone data transfer that can effectively move data between iPhone, Nokia and Android. No more relying on the personnel at the stores to move contacts over from old to new phones. Mobile Transfer transfers anything and everything you need with one click. If you are in the same situation, follow my tutorial below.

how to transfer contacts from symbian to iPhone
how to transfer sms from android to android
Re: How To Transfer Contacts Between Symbian, Bb And Android Operating System. by pemier1: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mobile Transfer empowers you to covert data from one phone to another. No matter you use Android, iOS, BlackBerry or Symbian OS, you can transfer the phone file and data into the destination phone. Contacts, Messages, Photos, Call logs, Music, Videos and Apps can easily be copied.

how to transfer data between iPhone and android
Phone to Phone Transfer: Mobile Transfer enables Android, BlackBerry, iOS and Nokia users to transfer their phone data between their devices even in different operating system.

how to transfer data from iPhone to android
Back up Your Phone: With Mobile Transfer, you can easily do backup so that you can backup lost phone files immediately and don’t need to worry about losing data any more.

how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPad
Restore from Backup: Once you have do backup with Mobile Transfer before, you can select the latest backup file in the pull-down menu of the interface and backup the whole file in your destination file.

Erase Your Old Phone: It is troublesome if your phone data get leaked after you sell your old phone to the second-hand market. You may wonder if there’s any way for you to erase your phone data completely. Actually, the latest features of Phone Transfer facilitate you to erase all the phone data if you want.
Re: How To Transfer Contacts Between Symbian, Bb And Android Operating System. by jesutofunmi13(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
mobile transfer is asking me for installation key..can u help me with it?
Re: How To Transfer Contacts Between Symbian, Bb And Android Operating System. by Giaanjhy: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2016
Samsung Transfer is a fast phone to phone data transfer software. It allows transfer contacts, messages, photos, music, videos and apps from phone to phone. It supports Samsung, Nexus , HTC, Sony ,Motorola, LG and more Android phones.
Transferring contacts from android to android
Re: How To Transfer Contacts Between Symbian, Bb And Android Operating System. by yboney101: 10:41am On May 31, 2022
The transferring of contacts directly between a Symbian OS and an Android OS is a little bit complicated. To make it easy you can transfer the contacts first on the SD card then eject the SD card and insert it into the Android unit. If you don't have any idea how to do the transfer on an SD card, you must read this; How to Transfer Contacts to from Phone to SD Card

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Specification And Price In Nigeria / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.