Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) (43531 Views)

Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) / Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Give them 10 million naira each and watch them take this nation higher. You dont motivate people with words only, sometimes actions should be accompanied also.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Elmuhammadi(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Is that the Youths
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Odunayomi247(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2020
how we sure say na she get the car sef?
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Gammfreak(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2020
Na her pussy she use get d money for d car, she come tag babaj
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Fry pan yansh! That car isn't even worth 5m. Attention seeker!
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2020
bitch at work again
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Na 2 of them know the truth
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by geokay777(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2020
How.. Loe....Sho...
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2020
This one now will come out and say i can't date a broke nigga. lipsrsealed. omobinrin itiju
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Chasing clouts
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2020
What else should we expect as we are democratic liers
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by MDBELLO(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Mofoti! Nice concept. Don jazzy sing music to blow. Last last you sing out Don jazzy to blow!
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Car wey tire bend.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by tfash96(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2020
Naso d babe dey do on twitter.. Her matter don tire us
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2020
This dry bone shall live again wants attention, and now she got it cheesy
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2020
If nah me too, I go buy her motor..... Looking from the legs upwards......... But when I reach the head, I change my mind........... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by MrStylish(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2020
Abobi
How do people survive with clout chasing
Like for Don jazzy
Share for Vivian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by bisoye11(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2020
She meant be saying the truth though.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2020
Attention is her currency and social media her PlMP.

Women, na their way.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Reelmii: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2020
;Devery lady has their PERSONAL Don Jazzy... Don jazzy plenty na
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by bluefilm: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2020
She's just another Attention seeking hoe. undecided
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by kalvoken(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
She's a terrible liar and a clout chaser, she probably wanted Donjazzy attention and she got it and lastly that car ain't worth 2 million not to talk of 5 million, the car also isn't her's, she snapped on someone's cars, all these indomie brained slay queen's self. cheesy

So you expect her to pack up the whole 5milla to buy a car, how then would she fuel it?

You have a typical small yahoo boy mentality.

No offense please!
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Fheelzz(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2020
She wan fvck don baba Now she don get hin attention
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by motionarena: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
She's a terrible liar and a clout chaser, she probably wanted Donjazzy attention and she got it and lastly that car ain't worth 2 million not to talk of 5 million, the car also isn't her's, she snapped on someone's cars, all these indomie brained slay queens self. cheesy
I know she is lying but did she say she used the whole 5m to buy d car.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
She's a terrible liar and a clout chaser, she probably wanted Donjazzy attention and she got it and lastly that car ain't worth 2 million not to talk of 5 million, the car also isn't her's, she snapped on someone's cars, all these indomie brained slay queens self. cheesy

She has achieved what she was looking for grin grin
And I like the way Donjazz replied her
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2020
Cutehector:
If na Me be her boyfriend I will just retrieve that car that I bought for her. She is a bombastic element
She's not the owner of the car, nah just clout chasing
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by efighter: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
One thing I like about don jazzy he has a good sense of humor

But corrola dey get value for Nigeria
People dey like that car anyway anytime twice on Saturday
But that car nor reach five milli

He is the Best temper controller on Earth. Does he even have a temper? God really blessed the guy with such a rear ability to control his temper.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2020
kalvoken:

So you expect her to pack up the whole 5milla to buy a car, how then would she fuel it?

You have a typical small yahoo boy mentality.

No offense please!
I don't know why reading is hard for you guys, read her tweet and get back to me, nonsense.
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by olowo1995(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2020
The babe try ooooo no be 2005 model be this, which time 2005 model Corolla Sport enter 5m LOL
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2020
motionarena:
I know she is lying but did she say she used the whole 5m to buy d car.
Read her tweet..
Re: Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) by wizdooarchy3(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2020
she never talk who give am d moni !!! she just post to cover-up from concern Niggar !!! who she won deceive 😎😎😎 no xmas b diz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] / Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression / Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.