Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures (18918 Views)

Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) / What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Street Food? (pictures) / Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Tyewolove(f): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
My fellow Nairalanders, dine out this festive season and takes the food pictures.
I am going first and let us make this thread a amazing one.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Looks like Seafood basket.
Which of the outlets?

4 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Tyewolove(f): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Luxurylife:
Looks like Seafood basket.

Which of the outlets?

Ocean basket, Ikeja Isaac john.

8 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Omo! Anyone that tries to move me from this my unit, I go swear for am. My new teammates are cruise masters and mistresses. My boss that looks all serious, is something else without his suit. Confirm cruise captain. grin grin

Cost: Fish @ N7,000
Sides (french fries) @ N2500
Chapman @ 1500

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Tyewolove(f): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:
Omo! Anyone that tries to move me from this my unit, I go swear for am. My new teammates are cruise masters and mistresses. My boss that looks all serious, is something else without his suit. Confirm cruise captain. grin grin

This is fantastic cool cool cool, you're making me to crave for chips right now tongue tongue tongue.

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by pocohantas(f): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tyewolove:
This is fantastic cool cool cool, you're making me to crave for chips right now tongue tongue tongue.

That was at Rhapsody’s in ICM. Others were ordering drinks, na food me come chop. cheesy cheesy

It was very nice. The fish come soft like mad.

What is Ocean Basket’s pricing and was it nice? Heard a lot about them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by TransAtlanticEx(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Martell blueswift cognac? grin
Cheap crew lol.She even tried to hide the label,not knowing people can still spot the mediocre trash when they see it.
Not even the XO sef,upon say na cheap cognac but atleast the XO would have been better.
I guess your bank didn't make enough money,no wonder you people are buying Martell cognac rather than hennessy XXO or courvoisier.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by pocohantas(f): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Martell blueswift cognac? grin
Cheap crew lol.She even tried to hide the label,not knowing people can still spot the mediocre trash when they see it.
Not even the XO sef,upon say na cheap cognac but atleast the XO would have been better.
I guess your bank didn't make enough money,no wonder you people are buying Martell cognac rather than hennessy XXO or courvoisier.

Oga, read the title of the thread- dine out and take pictures of the food. It didn’t say EXPENSIVE FOOD/DRINKS. Just food!!

Everything about you must involve money and classism. The best things in life are free; love, true friendship, family. Something you don’t have. That is why girls are always chopping your MONEY, leaving you suicidal.

More cheap drinks o. We just went to have FUN, not to measure wealth.

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by TransAtlanticEx(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Oga, read the title of the thread- dine out and take pictures of the food. It didn’t say EXPENSIVE FOOD. Just food!!

Everything about you must involve money and classism. The best things in life are free; love, true friendship, family. Something you don’t have. That is why girls are always chopping your MONEY, leaving you suicidal.

More cheap drinks o. We just went to have FUN, not to measure wealth.
Girls are always chopping whose money?For dream abi wetin?
And why are you attaching this picture?to show me more cheap drinks abi wetin? undecided
The thread was about showing you dinner,yes.
But you were the one that went on and was whining about your boss this,your crew that ....something no one asked for.
So I was optimistic and curious,since someone has already started to shalaye,so I might be impressed,only to end up seeing the cheapest cognac in the market on the table.
So I had to point that out,I'm sorry if your reality and disability(unable to afford proper drinks) bothers you and struck a nerve this much,i apologise.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by pocohantas(f): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
[s]Girls are always chopping whose money?For dream abi wetin?
And why are you attaching this picture?to show me more cheap drinks abi wetin? undecided
The thread was about showing you dinner,yes.
But you were the one that went on and was whining about your boss this,your crew that ....something no one asked for.
So I was optimistic and curious,since someone has already started to shalaye,so I might be impressed,only to end up seeing the cheapest cognac in the market on the table.
So I had to point that out,I'm sorry if your reality and disability(unable to afford proper drinks) bothers you and struck a nerve this much,i apologise.[/s]

We drank cheap drinks, HAPPILY.

Cry

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by TransAtlanticEx(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

We drank cheap drinks, HAPPILY.

Cry
lol funny enough I'm not crying,I'm actually laughing right now that for someone that makes a lot of mouth and talk about things that no one ask for so much,is this all you can afford? shocked
Mehn I know life is hard but mehn don't tell me you are part of the sad statistic in Lagos. cheesy
This bosslady just shot herself in the foot.

18 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by pocohantas(f): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
lol funny enough I'm not crying,I'm actually laughing right now that for someone that makes a lot of mouth and talk about things that no one ask for so much,is this all you can afford? shocked
Mehn I know life is hard but mehn don't tell me you are part of the sad statistic in Lagos. cheesy
This bosslady just shot herself in the foot.

More cheap food/drinks.This drink was 1500 abi na 2k.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by jornwhite: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

These one will sha want to do ka rii mi ... effect like coven undecided

7 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by TransAtlanticEx(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

What's that?Chapman or cocktail?
Chilled champagne would have been better though,don't you think?
The fish and chips was nice I've gotta admit though.
Girl forget,you ain't there yet but I've gotta admit,with more effort I'm sure you would find a benefactor that can lead you properly to the good life sooner than later.
I'd be at truth beach come january,if I still remember I'd show you how it's done. cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by pocohantas(f): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
What's that?Chapman or cocktail?
Chilled champagne would have been better though,don't you think?
The fish and chips was nice I've gotta admit though.
Girl forget,you ain't there yet but I've gotta admit,with more effort I'm sure you would find a benefactor that can lead you properly to the good life sooner than later.
I'd be at truth beach come january,if I still remember I'd show you how it's done. cheesy

Thread Topic: DINE OUT THIS FESTIVE PERIOD AND TAKE THE FOOD PICTURES.

It is not a thread for people that are there. So even akara and yam or suya of N1000 is welcome. When I go for that one, I’ll post it too.

Enjoy your week. wink

We live for food

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by TransAtlanticEx(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Thread Topic: DINE OUT THIS FESTIVE PERIOD AND TAKE THE FOOD PICTURES.

It is not a thread for people that are there. So even akara and yam or suya N1000 is welcome. When I go for that one, I’ll post it too.

Enjoy your week. wink
But you wanted to give that impression na,something I am correcting effortlessly.
I'd let you know when I see that you are beginning to get there,keep grinding.
Great week to you too,I know bankers are overly busy at these festive times so you'd need all the luck you might get,before you make mistakes with depositor funds and have your salary slashed over a long period of time by the bank.
I wouldn't want that for you at all.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by pocohantas(f): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
But you wanted to give that impression na,something I am correcting effortlessly.
I'd let you know when I see that you are beginning to get there,keep grinding.
Great week to you too,I know bankers are overly busy at these festive times.

Impression that we had fun? Yes
Cruise = Fun
Cruise doesn’t mean EXPENSIVE

Yes, we had a fun time. I had fish, french fries and chapman. Everything no pass 12k. They had drinks that I don’t know, neither do I know what it costs. I don’t care. I just care that we had fun, laughed, joked, danced.

That is CRUISE. grin grin

We would have more (cheap) cruise. Anybody that turns accountant or quality controller- dey check price/quality of drinks, na im wahala be that.

By the way, the DJ there is something else.

so you'd need all the luck you might get,before you make mistakes with depositor funds and have your salary slashed over a long period of time by the bank.
I wouldn't want that for you at all.

Why editing your post to be more savage. Less than 2wks ago, you said I work in Systemspecs, another day you said I work in the Compliance unit.

If any or both assumptions are right, what is my business with having shortages? Seems your brain is paining you. grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by TransAtlanticEx(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Impression that we had fun? Yes
Cruise = Fun
Cruise doesn’t mean EXPENSIVE

Yes, we had a fun time. I had fish, french fries and chapman. Everything no pass 12k. They had drinks that I don’t know, neither do I know what it costs. I don’t care. I just care that we had fun, laughed, joked, danced.

That is CRUISE. grin grin

We would have more (cheap) cruise, anybody that turns accountant or quality controller- dey check price/quality of drinks, na im wahala be that.

By the way, the DJ there is something else.
You wanted to give the bosslady impression,reason you started mentioning your colleagues and unit that no one asked of but then it backfired because what you were trying to describe or give impression of failed woefully in terms of purchasing power.
You deserve better in my opinion,just strive more and talk less and you'd get to that social strata you so desire.
We've all been there and I can tell you that I know exactly what it feels like being in your situation,but time will change a lot if you keep working hard.
Yeah truth beach is nice,will be coming there with some friends come january,after the year's trade.
Your post about jealousy is ridiculous though because you honestly can't afford the things that can make me jealous,so crush that foolish thought. wink

24 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by pocohantas(f): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
You wanted to give the bosslady impression,reason you started mentioning your colleagues and unit that no one asked of but then it backfired because what you were trying to describe or give impression of failed woefully in terms of purchasing power.
You deserve better in my opinion,just strive more and talk less and you'd get to that social strata you so desire.
We've all been there and I can tell you that I know exactly what it feels like being in your situation,but time will change a lot if you keep working hard.
Yeah truth beach is nice,will be coming there with some friends come january,after the year's trade.
Your post about jealousy is ridiculous though because you honestly can't afford the things that can make me jealous,so crush that foolish thought. wink

Oga, my teammates suggested we go hang out, somewhere with good music and that is what we did. I love their energy o. We no go to drink HENNESSY. All of us know how much we dey earn.

If you decide to interpret it as impression, na your wahala. When they take me again, I will post again. You will do your work, which is to calculate the price of the drink and impression. grin grin

More food

45 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by TransAtlanticEx(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Oga, my teammates suggested we go hang out, somewhere with good music and that is what we did. I love their energy o. We no go to drink HENNESSY. All of us know how much we dey earn.

If you decide to interpret it as impression, na your wahala. When they take me again, I will post again. You will do your work, which is to calculate the price of the drink and impression. grin grin
Just pick your lessons and move on.
When you try to portray yourself in a certain light,make sure you make up for it in purchasing power,else it will always backfire.
No one asked about your unit,you mentioned it and even described your boss and subordinates that no one asked for,only to end up ridiculing the unit in the end by posting the very cheap things they could afford.
Makes it look like a low-income earning unit already.
Anyways,I was just trying to help.

20 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by pocohantas(f): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Just pick your lessons and move on.
When you try to portray yourself in a certain light,make sure you make up for it in purchasing power,else it will always backfire.
No one asked about your unit,you mentioned it and even described your boss and subordinates that no one asked for,only to end up ridiculing the unit in the end by posting the very cheap things they could afford.
Makes it look like a low-income earning unit already.
Anyways,I was just trying to help.

I mentioned it because they took me there. I ENJOYED the food, music and their company- We had fun. That is team bonding and a good work-life-balance. It is not about purchasing power. Some people in high paying organizations do not have it.

A materialistic and egoistic person would always see dick-measuring contest in everything. Life is tough for these kind of people because while others are having fun, they are analyzing and thinking of the next way to tell you they have (more) money. Ironically, they are hardly ever happy people. smiley smiley

33 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by TransAtlanticEx(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

I mentioned it because they took me there o. I ENJOYED the food, music and their company- We had fun. That is team bonding and a good work-life-balance. It is not about purchasing power. Some people in high paying organizations do not have it.

A materialistic and egoistic person would always see dick-measuring contest in everything. Life is tough for these kind of people because while others are having fun, they are analyzing and thinking of the next way to tell you they have (more) money. Ironically, they are hardly ever happy people. smiley smiley
Word twisting and shalaye won't help here.
Smart people must have seen through the charade as I did,and all I wish for you is to take correction.
No one is a child here that can't think or see through BS.
That's all.
When you want to pose as a bosslady next time,spend good money.It helps.

28 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by pocohantas(f): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Word twisting and shalaye won't help here.
Smart people must have seen through the charade as I did,and all I wish for you is to take correction.
No one is a child here that can't think or see through BS.
That's all.
When you want to pose as a bosslady next time,spend good money.It helps.

Nwanneni/Logobenz/TransAtlanticEx, I have posted amala of N1300 here, I have posted french fries of N2000, I have posted suya of N1000. I always state the prices of food on my trips and they have never been EXPENSIVE.

ABEG, I AM BROKE O.

When you go, please take pictures of Hennessy and post here to impress us. We the low-income-earning-unit-people would appreciate.

Food

24 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Thegamingorca(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Nwanneni/Logobenz/TransAtlanticEx, I have posted amala of N1300 here, I have posted french fries of N2000, I have posted suya of N1000. I always state the prices of food on my trips and they have never been EXPENSIVE.

ABEG, I AM BROKE O.

When you go, please take pictures of Hennessy and post here for us. We the low-income-earning-unit-people would appreciate.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by pocohantas(f): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thegamingorca:

shocked

Yes na, we need one bottle of Hennessy on this table thread. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Thegamingorca(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Yes na, we need one bottle of Hennessy on this table thread. grin grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by IamD18: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nice thread Tyewolove

This thread looks promising. I believe people who disguise under the act of sticking to thread's objective to seek attention won't fail to entertain us this festive period. smiley

I'll follow up.

Meanwhile, you look good! kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by iamyemiakins(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Some monikers up there already throwing jabs at eachother, that was so quick grin

6 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by pocohantas(f): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
IamD18:
Nice thread Tye wolove

This thread looks promising. I believe people who disguise under the act of sticking to thread's objective to seek attention won't fail to entertain us this festive period. smiley

We are here to entertain you o. We also hope you won’t fail to make snide remarks as your contribution to the thread. All of us get our work for this ecosystem. grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by jornwhite: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thanks to google undecided

1 Like

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Tyewolove(f): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

My darling pocohantas, when are we going to hangout? We need to buy more cheap food/ drinks. Please let me know when you are less busy,let us buy more cheap food/drinks and upload the pictures on Nairaland. Please all bills on me dear.

11 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Tyewolove(f): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
I went out to eat cheap pizza.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make Fish Stew / Adulteration Of Food Items In Nigerian Markets / How Hygienic Is Roadside Roasted Plantain: Bolé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.