Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Offer Your Insight On This Matter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Offer Your Insight On This Matter (273 Views)

What's The Best Advice On This Matter? / Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offer Your Insight On This Matter by dprincedej(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2020
I have not been on speaking terms with the mother of my children for many years.
Whenever I try to see my children or speak to them on phone, she would frustrate my efforts.
All she wants is for me to be sending money and I can't do that without seeing my children and knowing what exactly she needs it for.
I decided last month to text her to send me the bill of their school fees in the last 5 years thinking this would make her respond but she did not. I called her phone to see if it going through and it rang.
Since she has always claimed it is because I did not give her money that she keeps them from me, then now that I said I want to pay, why did she not reply?
What do you think is her problem? I dont know any woman that would reject such an offer. She is a civil servant and has a business so I know she can not be so rich to reject the offer. Even if she has a man in her life, can money ever be too much?
Is it that she never wants me to see my children again or she has lied to them that I'm dead?
Is it a man that said she must never pick my call even to speak to my own children?
Is her business so rosy that she thinks she can continue to survive with their expenses? Is it her family giving her money or are my children suffering because she is stubborn and proud? Does she know if I have my own millions now or she thinks I am like before?
I don't understand at all. I would like anyone to help me solve the riddle.
It has been long since I saw them and it is not fair on my part and people would be wondering if I have children at all. She does not even upload their pictures on social media again. I hope nothing bad has happened to them. I can't call anyone in her family because I dont know what she may have told them and they may side with her and ridicule me.
I know she is not dead because she picks calls when I use unknown number.
Re: Offer Your Insight On This Matter by yanabasee(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2020
You are not legally restraint from going to see your kids...Why not locate them and check on them?

If you have this money, then meet her family members and clear their doubts about what she said about you....

Also, your story didn't explain what made you two to separate, why she'd be this hardened with you.
Re: Offer Your Insight On This Matter by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2020
From your post, you are the one with problems, kids you abandoned for years and here you are wanting to come into their lives again at your own will, do you think your peanut offer is enough to mend the damage you've caused her and her children for many years? please go away with your money if you don't know how to make amends for your mistakes

2 Likes

Re: Offer Your Insight On This Matter by Pineapplelove: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
You caused her pain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Family Issue (diary) / Pls I Need Your Advise / Brother Helps Sister Kill A Girl Because Of Boyfriend (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.