Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

"Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man (10557 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by bukatyne(f): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
descarado:
Seems this place has been quiet for long.

Seun over to you cheesy

How are you doing?

Welcome back grin cheesy
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
bukatyne:

I would be wary of a coach who misinterprets a Bible passage to buttress his point.

The verse is telling men not to sleep around or waste their strength.

I am wondering how that matches his article.

I have looked at bride price from the religious [Christianity] standpoint and learnt:

A man (hopefully when he is of age) picks a woman whom he has decided fit into his vision (by God's leading, his own leading, leading of others etc) and invites (by marriage) her by marriage is join him to fulfill that vision.

They form a new branch from the family tree to start their lives.

Bride price is a symbol of a man 'possessing' a woman from her parents out of love and comes with living together, change of name etc to show the world she is his and he is hers.

While a man would appreciate a chaste woman, her chastity is a fraction of what she brings to the table. She brings her gifts, talents, time, resources etc etc. to the table for the growth of the family.

Except all a man needed from a woman is her virginity (he intends to divorce her after disflowering her), the coach doesn't make much sense.

Did you watch the video at all? He is no way religious... rather he treats the bible as an ancient book written by men which contains some truths about female nature .. hence the reference to 'Jezebel '

Secondly, coach gets his title as 'coach' not because he teaches men how to behave or whatever.. but because he is an ex-basketball coach.

Regarding the highlighted, these are all intangible qualities that men also bring to the table in any union. So how is that anything of value to him? If both parties bring the same thing to the table, why should one gender pay to be married to the other?

In the history of all time, bride price has always been the 'price tag' for a chaste bride.. and that's the point.

9 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by descarado: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
bukatyne:

How are you doing?

Welcome back grin cheesy
I'm fine o. kiss
How are u and yours?

I have been around o grin
Sometimes too tired to comment or say somethings that don't correspond to the topic cheesy
All na comment grin

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by juicethekid2: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

Done.
You don't need to quote me.
Wow Ive seen it Thank you and God will bless you and Replenish your pocket Amen

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

Done.

You don't need to quote me.

So you are this kind? You're beginning to win my respect u know..
I admire your composure too..
My only reservation about you is the fact that you follow c_c_c_ndy.

4 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by bukatyne(f): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kuns84:

Did you watch the video at all? He is no way religious... rather he treats the bible as an ancient book written by men which contains some truths about female nature .. hence the reference to 'Jezebel '

Secondly, coach gets his title as 'coach' not because he teaches men how to behave or whatever.. but because he is an ex-basketball coach.

Regarding the highlighted, these are all intangible qualities that men also bring to the table in any union. So how is that anything of value to him? If both parties bring the same thing to the table, why should one gender pay to be married to the other?

In the history of all time, bride price has always been the 'price tag' for a chaste bride.. and that's the point.

Did I watch the video? No.

His summary is enough.

Thanks on the clarification of the title 'coach' and his religious leanings.

It doesn't change my opinion of him anyways. If he wants to reference the Bible, he should do it right. And picking a book you don't believe in to buttress your point in a general sense is misleading.

The Bible also talks about the nature of man; I hope he is willing to accept it. undecided

@bold: my post you quoted explains why a man pays 'bride price'. You can study more on manhood to understand who and what you are as a man and how you fit in the scheme of things.

Then you would not ask why you pay 'bride price'.

Men and women do not bring the same thing to the table. Even same qualities would be expresses in different ways. A courageous mother would pick her daughter from a burning house; a courageous father would face armed robbers with a Cutlass.

Bride price is not a price tag for chastity. In the olden days, women and men were expected to be chaste. If the women were generally chaste, it stands to reason that the men were chaste too. This is basic red pill reasoning that states 'women are the gatekeepers of sex.'

You could argue that there were prostitutes or women who had sex before marriage however only a small percentage of men indulged.

It is however a man's prerogative to decide how important the chastity of his bride is.

Let's hope his bride finds him worthy also.

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by bukatyne(f): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
descarado:

I'm fine o. kiss
How are u and yours?

I have been around o grin
Sometimes too tired to comment or say somethings that don't correspond to the topic cheesy
All na comment grin

We are good thanks.

Since madam Maria convinced abi confused me to try to follow European series, I nor get time for NL again.

I am watching Filinta now.

Finding out why Boris Efendi just smiled when a situation calls for it proves more entertaining than NL. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by descarado: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
bukatyne:

We are good thanks.

Since madam Maria convinced abi confused me to try to follow European series, I nor get time for NL again.

I am watching Filinta now.

Finding out why Boris Efendi just smiled when a situation calls for it proves more entertaining than NL. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's good. It's even more relaxing.

Nairaland is never entertaining. Far from it. U are just noticing cheesy.

School kids, unemployed youths and scammers make up about 80% of this place.

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Ryan03(f): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
apatheticme:

How reasonable has the conversation been from your own side of the gender divide??

You and your fellows have been using derogatory words for women all over the thread, yet you don't want women to react. Nobody has monopoly of insults! You insult others, you'll surely be insulted. Chikena!

Back to the title of the thread; the only thing constant in life is change. This generation dwells in the Era of social media and wokeness. Marriage could be fashionable in the past, and a day might come it'll be regarded as absurd. People move with trends and times.

You wanna get married, go ahead, no one's gonna crucify you. You don't wanna get married, feel free to stay alone without disturbing our social space with complaints.

What many people like me find distasteful is the desperate attempt by the red pillers and MGTOW group to make other people feel bad for getting married or to criticize them that their marriage will hit the rocks just because they're not ready to tow their line.

Variety is the spice of life, we're not running same race. So y'all need to understand that some will get married others will not. It is what it is!!! Same you alpha males claim women run to you and do your bidding once you ignore them and do not call them, hypergamy blah blah blah, same you come wailing here that no Virgin girl to marry, confused lots!

Quit drinking Panadol for their headaches, face ya red pill and let's hear word.

PS; for those e-alpha cowards and pained pillers that will quote me to say nonsense, y'all probably need to get some more new words, cos hoelosho, Broke bitch and the rest of the songs y'all sing is stale already.

Red Broke pillers grin cheesy grin grin
lol, I enjoyed your post. I know they are coming for me with their simp nonsense, lemme relax and drink kunu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ryan03:
lol, I enjoyed your post. I know they are coming for me with their simp nonsense, lemme relax and drink kunu

Tnks!

Don't mind the alpha pillers jare. Not a single day goes by without them wailing on women matters, same women they despise so much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by TerrorSquad147: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Titi03:

Why take a generalistic post as a personal attack? Who mentioned anything about your puss and what you chose to do with it?
I don't see the need for all these rants to be honest.
Calm down
olosho must always defend herself cool

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 12:29am On Dec 16, 2020
Titi03:

I'm as blind as you are stupid
she is Cow

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 12:41am On Dec 16, 2020
apatheticme:

The truth remains that you and your ilks are nothing but cowards and hypocrites!

If anything, this message y'all are getting excited over should call for a sober reflection amongst you guys, but then a black man is not just confused but rejoices and delights in evil. That's why even the holy book said that the heart of man is full of wickedness.

Y'all are complaining that you can't get good girls again and y'all are paying for what someone got for free, pls are the girls sleeping with themselves?? Nor be your fellow men dey defile the girls, or are they sleeping with spirits??

That's why I maintain that y'all are confused! Alfa pillers and real niggaz do everything to get into as many girls panties as possible and brag about it, creating several threads encouraging his fellows to do same, 'swim and pass to the next niggar, no time' they claim. However, fools that they are they forget what goes around comes around.

Suddenly, a few years down the line, some cash here and there, some pressure or urge to settle and have a family with few kids and companionship he suddenly realizes that all the girls are tainted, so as usual, he runs to his darling forum to create threads to vent his frustrations on women, rather than his fellow men who keep the vicious cycle of infidelity alive!

So, it's still the same stupid patriarchal culture of supporting fellow males no matter what, but blaming the other gender for even the sins of his own gender.

Make una nor worry, keep encouraging infidelity and sleeping around like dogs, rather than address and solve the problem keep creating more by having baby mamas and destroying the marriage institution. Keep rejoicing that the female gender is the only one affected and you are the smartest thing after Elon Musk. Let's see if we are not all in this together, let's see if the vicious society y'all are creating will not consume you too. Stupid Myopic misogynistic fellas!
You sound bitter, why?
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 5:58am On Dec 16, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
You sound bitter, why?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
apatheticme:

Once people don't reason along with the majority's nonsensical line of thought on nairaland toxicland, y'all tag them bitter, smh!

Bro/sis, bitter is the last thing on my mind. Rather, I'm disgusted. Disgusted at the kind of men being raised today (or should I say kids), disgusted at the kind of misogynistic posts one gets to read on this forum daily.

But then, it is what it is, y'all should knock yourselves out on female issues.

Las Las, y'all still marry. Infact many of you by the time you hit 40, you'll almost go mad living alone with no woman. Y'all deny all you want and argue now that you don't need a woman, we all know it's the raging hormones and teenage years. Once y'all finally grow up (literally), female bashing threads would be the least of y'all worries!

Cheers!
The message is for men, you dont have to get worked-up unless na bore-hole you have got down there cos i can feel your frustration.

Goodluck woman

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
The message is for men, you dont have to get worked-up unless na bore-hole you have got down there cos i can feel your frustration.

Goodluck woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
apatheticme:

Why won't you feel I'm worked up?? Obviously, my comments struck some nerves, and hit right home. Too close for comfort right, and you can't bear the heat!!! Ha ha ha ha ha

As for borehole, look for newer invectives, cos basically this gyal has heard it all! From hoelosho to Broke bit.ch, to fish brain blah blah blah!!! Won't stop me from making my point loud and clear!

The only frustration you're feeling is yours bro, wake up and smell the coffee!

Goodluck man!
struck nerves? How?

You must have been through a lot no wonder your post is full of pain like someone that has been used before.

Have seen it before.
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
struck nerves? How?

You must have been through a lot no wonder your post is full of pain like someone that has been used before.

Have seen it before.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2020
apatheticme:

Pain? You think I've gone through pain that's why I'm not thinking in the same direction as most of the assholes on this thread?? Get used to it Alfa kid, there are over 7billion folks on this planet, we will not all think the same way or agree on the same issues!

I'm sure you are the one who has gone through a lot of pain, since all you could deduce from my posts is pain rather than the need for people on this forum to be objective in their analysis instead of generalizing that all females are the same. Sometimes, I wonder if many of you have comprehension issues or are just Dyslexic.

I can now see that you're dumb! I thought you wanted to engage in an intelligent discourse before, but it's clear you just want to throw insults around like your fellow Broke ass weaklings with Myopic view and parochial mindset.

Dear MSGAMBLE9 of the nairaland constituency, stay glued to your warped ideas and keep oscillating between insults and tantrums, and stay stuck in the 18th century where women are ostracized while the rest of the world leaves you behind!

Get the fvck outta ma mentions and go look for your mates that you can be calling names! I'm done responding to you.
You sound like our classic "used and dumped' pained woman..am i to be blamed for your wasted youth years of chasing DI'CK that you are now taking a simple message personal.

Damaged vessel hugging 21st century.

Who want a borehole for a wife maybe a beta guy.

Oghene-biko!!
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
You sound like our classic "used and dumped' pained woman..am i to be blamed for your wasted youth years of chasing DI'CK that you are now taking a simple message personal.

Who want a borehole for a wife maybe a beta guy.

Oghene-biko!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2020
apatheticme:

At the risk of responding to you, (cos I already said I won't) but you clearly are looking for insults this morning, and you'll get it.

FYI, if you've read all my posts, starting from the very first post on this thread, you'll find out that I'm not just married, I also have 2 beautiful kids. Not every female who comments on this forum is unmarried, you must think only singles are here.

Not everyone hoe'd around you know, some of us married with our dignity intact!

So omoshare or oshare whichever one you be, your attempt at slut shaming me is dead on arrival. It's funny how the only thing males like you are capable of doing is to slut shame females. Are the females sleeping with themselves??
You nor dey sleep with woman? Wetin you come be, broelosho!

Who's taking message personal between me and you now, omoshare?

You nor go go do your oil bunkering work or go brew your sapele water make you let person hear word for hia!

Jobless abaka!

happy married life to your AUDIO HUBBY ...A truely married woman would shrug off the man message cos their worst enemy is single ladies, the way you take it personal shows you are not been truthful to yourself.. Marriage kee you there, SHILOH BETHREN.

The generous givers. The
distributors of tooto.

Men pained fairly used kitty-cat.

Oghene-biko!!
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
happy married life to your AUDIO HUBBY ...A truely married woman would shrug off the man message cos their worst enemy is single ladies, the way you take it personal shows you are not been truthful to yourself.. Marriage kee you there, SHILOH BETHREN.

The generous givers. The
distributors of tooto.

Men pained fairly used kitty-cat.

Oghene-biko!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
apatheticme:

A truly married woman has the right to air her opinions on any issue at any fvking time! I have no enemies, marriage is not a do or die affair! Single ladies pose no single threat to me, now or ever!

This your last comment further confirms that your brain is stereotyped! There's a particular picture of how married women should behave in your brain, not everyone conforms to norms and societal stereotypes.

Nor be only marriage go kee you, ogun kee you there, unfortunate vermin!

Shameless dog, distributor of rotten semen, community deek!

Woman scorned second hand deek!
So much for our so-called married women, shiloh sister claiming audio man no wonder you feel WORTHLESS cos of the man message.

Second hand deek? E no sweet, guess you have come accross guys that aren't mincing word that hit you so hard and still called you what you are "Tokunbo woman or Adelebo'. You been through a lot, woman.

If only your Vjay could talk, the man message really hit you.

Cum dump!!

Yeye dey smell!!

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
So much for our so-called married women, shiloh sister claiming audio man no wonder you feel WORTHLESS cos of the man message.

If only your Vjay could talk, the man message really hit you.

Cum dump!!

Yeye dey smell!!

3 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
apatheticme:

It takes a worthless and small minded human to think everyone is miserable like him.

You're nothing but a pig, I won't further engage you at this point anymore, cause you obviously jerk off to being insulted and dragged in the mud! You actually see this back and forth insults as a game, in addition to the fact that you're particularly Mad.

I don't know when marriage became so far fetched or so out of reach that you found it unbelievable that I'm married. I'm sure the females in your life, your mom, sisters, and grand mothers inclusive all suffered before getting married, that's why you keep finding it a really big deal and an unattainable feat! Or maybe spending too much time on nairaland toxicland has configured your brain to think people are finding it difficult to marry. Marriage is the least of my trophies kid, I've achieved quite a lot in this small period of time I've spent on earth and I'm grateful to God for that.

Channel your misogynistic energies into productive ventures and don't focus on women wahala right now, leave that for the married people wink. Get a degree, learn skills and build your life.

I'm actually not the cause of your ambitionless and miserable worthless life. Last I checked, you do not own this forum, everybody is free to have and air their opinions, you can hug a wet transformer if you're pained over my comments!

I said what I said kid, knock yourself out in my mentions! I'm out!
You are the one MISERABLE no wonder you find the man post offenssive... A truly married woman wouldn't be bothered cos she is already hooked buh you are so bitter about it that your emotion(typical of a shiloh woman) gave you away.

These FVCKBOYs ain't loyal they must have abused your tooto.

I prayed you find a SIMP that will manage your leftover pussay.

Oghene-biko!!

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
You are the one MISERABLE no wonder you find the man post offenssive... A truly married woman wouldn't be bothered cos she is already hooked buh you are so bitter about it that your emotion(typical of a shiloh woman) gave you away.

These FVCKBOYs ain't loyal they must have abused your tooto.

I prayed you find a SIMP that will manage your leftover pussay.

Oghene-biko!!

Painment redefined!!!!

A truly married woman, and true parents will speak up and refuse to be silent, not just for her but for the upcoming generation especially the younger ones, but that's something too difficult for you to understand since you're selfish and think of only yourself.

If only you were not blinded by the rush to insult others and you had taken time to read my comments where I started from, I stated clearly that I do this not for myself but for the generation coming up who have to deal with dumbass men like you.

Change your cycle of females, they're currently toxic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
apatheticme:

Painment redefined!!!!

A truly married woman, and true parents will speak up and refuse to be silent, not just for her but for the upcoming generation especially the younger ones, but that's something too difficult for you to understand since you're selfish and think of only yourself.

If only you were not blinded by the rush to insult others and you had taken time to read my comments where I started from, I stated clearly that I do this not for myself but for the generation coming up who have to deal with dumbass men like you.

Change your cycle of females, they're currently toxic!
It not about having a say buh the EMOTIONs you put into it no longer make it a conservation buh ranting which shows it becoming personal.

Your Emotions give you away, married woman wont be this pained it only confirmed you are one of our shiloh sisters.

It just like telling a single mom you can't marry a AFTER_ONE, i once did and the way she flared up, i make enquiries and behold the truth was scathing.

Know that and you know peace
Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
It not about having a say buh the EMOTIONs you put into it no longer make it a conservation buh ranting which shows it becoming personal.

Your Emotions give you away, married woman wont be this pained it only confirmed you are one of our shiloh sisters.

It just like telling a single mom you can't marry a AFTER_ONE, i once did and the way she flared up, i make enquiries and behold the truth was scathing.

Know that and you know peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
apatheticme:

So once people are emotional and passionate about their beliefs and opinions, they're pained!!!

Wow, clap for yourself! You are further confirming your dumbness. This kind of mumuish reasoning must not follow you to 2021,oya hold your head and pray!

@the bolded no wonder! So I was right when I asked you to change your circle of women, you're surrounded by frustrated single ladies, who are struggling to get married, so you felt all females were like that.

That's how most of you males on this forum reason, y'all reason like shortsighted parochial dumbasses, generalizing females to be the same because of an instance! Which has been my point all along, that y'all shouldn't generalize, but you were too daft to get the message.

You need to change your circle of friends generally, you need to start meeting real genuine happy and passionate people who are driven only by excellence and speaking up for the oppressed and against misogyny or gender bias in the society!

Know this and know peace!
Misogyny? Really, women and emotions are inseparable unlike we men..you can argue all you want but we guys knows better.

You are pained because the man statement made you and your fellow shiloh sisters WORTHLESS and EMBARRASSED. It easy to know old single women by their Vitrol and temperament bouyed out of LONELINESS.

My thought are with you, sis!

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=MSGAMBLE9 post=97171048] Misogyny? Really, women and emotions are inseparable unlike we men..you can argue all you want but we guys knows better.

You are pained because the man statement made you and your fellow shiloh sisters WORTHLESS and EMBARRASSED. It easy to know old single women by their Vitrol and temperament bouyed out of LONELINESS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by apatheticme(f): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
Misogyny? Really, women and emotions are inseparable unlike we men..you can argue all you want but we guys knows better.

My thought are with you, sis!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MSGAMBLE9: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
apatheticme:

Mtchewwww, sounding like a broken record! Keeps recycling invectives.

You must be high on cheap drugs if you think I'm lonely. But then who expects much from a brain infused with sapele water as CSF?? Dude your brain has been fried with burukutu, it is malfunctioning already, infact you're already hallucinating and you're seeing things where there's nothing. And that's just a step away from madness.

This is nothing but madness, remain small make you enter market naked, but you no see person tell you.

No reasonable points, no smart-ass comebacks, just negativity and wishful thinking in your deluded brain that I'm single! And you just had to take time to dig out a few new words from your dictionary or is it Google after exhausting the few ones in your brain!

Even if it's the one thing you'll admit, you've never had any discussion this intense in your life or this cerebral. Your brain can only handle insults.

I'm sure you had a troubled childhood. You must have been raised by abusive uncouth parents, who were busy drinking sapele water mixed with effluent from their bunkered oil that's the only explanation behind your vituperations.

You must have been lonely a lot growing up and empty inside with worthless and suicidal feelings since nobody showed you love, so you naturally think everyone is lonely like you.

I take it you don't like the option of hugging a wet transformer, you could try drinking sniper laced with ricin so you can cure yourself of your chronic hatred and bitterness of the womenfolk!

Oya, take like 30mins, go dig up new words, stupid urhobo/isoko illiterate!
All this because of your worthless to any man that used and dump you.

I can see your bannana pill buzzing, you think am bitter in case you never know i just expose you to be a lonely evening newspaper claiming to be married with audio hubby and kids.

You can only lie to yourself.

Oghene-biko!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Was Dying While His Mum Was Having Sex / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? / After 21 Years,his Wife Made Him Take Out Another Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.