Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

"Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man (10471 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
In a recent YouTube video by Coach Greg Adams, a Nigerian man can be seen speaking pure facts about the institution of marriage.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn-0ZeIIHPc

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by SlurUsername1: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Marriage issa scam

Marriage was a solution to a specific problem. That problem has now been solved by Feminism, therefore marriage is obsolete.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by MajesticKris: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Marriage was over RATED!! embarassed
Getting married now, is totally for the fun of the WEDDING DAY!! Nothing more afterwards..

Marriages in these GENERATION!! Is A Myth!!!
You get married not for love, but for BUSINESS lipsrsealed .

No DOUBT MARRIED IS A SCAM!!! NOW!!!

Get married for kids!! Not for Love..
Cus there's NO LOVE!! IN AFRICA lipsrsealed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Shortyy(f): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Stupîd man. What about the women you used and dumped? Why didn't you marry them? The woman you disvirgined, why didn't you marry her? Shey na person go marry that one abi?

Useless men. Always talking rubbish without thinking. If you feel like all women are used and you can't pay to marry anyone. Stay single then, and don't bother having any affair with anyone. When you're Hot because you men are always Hot, use your hand and satisfy yourself.

Or you can go look for the woman you broke her hymen and marry her.

I said hórny! You MF! Hórny! Stop changing my words please.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Shortyy:
Stupîd man. What about the women you used and dumped? Why didn't you marry them? The woman you disvirgined, why didn't you marry her? Shey na person go marry that one abi?

Useless men. Always talking rubbish without thinking. If you feel like all women are used and you can't pay to marry anyone. Stay single then, and don't bother having any affair with anyone. When you're Hot because you men are always Hot, use your hand and satisfy yourself.

Or you can go look for the woman you broke her hymen and marry her.

Not surprised at all. Rather than debate your point logically, I knew childish 'f' monikers will show up here throwing insults and tantrums lipsrsealed

31 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
The sooner you get into your skulls that we don't sell out our pussies the better. Maybe the women in your life do but there is no hoe in my blood so when I have sex I have it to please myself in the first place. That's how selfish I am. cool

If you have a problem with my sexuality, go hug transformer.

And nobody is stopping you from marrying a virgin. Good luck crybaby!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hathor5:
The sooner you get into your skulls that we don't sell out our pussies the better. Maybe the women in your life do but there is no hoe in my blood so when I have sex I have it to please myself in the first place. That's how selfish I am. cool

...and another one cheesy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

...and another one cheesy

Cry me a river. wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Shortyy(f): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

Not surprised at all. Rather than debate your point logically, I knew childish 'f' monikers will show up here throwing insults and tantrums lipsrsealed

I have nothing to debate here. I'm sick and tired of this same topic. It's becoming very irritating.

11 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Shortyy:

I have nothing to debate here. I'm sick and tired of this same topic. It's becoming very irritating.

Then don't comment. Simple.

22 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Shortyy(f): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

Then don't comment. Simple.

Nah bruh, I must say my mind.

7 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by GboyegaD(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Everyone now wants to have an opinion on topics that is obvious they lack understanding of.

7 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by EzzyCarter: 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
The guy up there even quoted Proverbs 31 grin

18 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Titi03(f): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hathor5:

Why take a generalistic post as a personal attack? Who mentioned anything about your puss and what you chose to do with it?
I don't see the need for all these rants to be honest.
Calm down

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by donbachi(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
And the ones dat paid too much bride price.are not ready to let go of an adultrous wife..hmm!wahala dey o.

5 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Titi03:

Why take a generalistic post as a personal attack? Who mentioned anything about your puss and what you chose to do with it?
Calm down

Lolz.
She'll soon respond to you ranting like a mad dog. Don't be surprised if she also tags you as a "man".. hehehe cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Titi03:

Calm down

And the alternates are here. grin

11 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by pocohantas(f): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hathor5:

And the alternates are here. grin

Very smart to identify them. Next thing is to ignore their threads. wink

7 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

By quoting your own alternate grin

Pocohantas AKA LadySarah AKA AntiBrutus AKA Hathor5 AKA Breaststroke grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Cutehector(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
But why are the ladies up there pained.

15 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

I ignore them most of them time but today I have an hour to waste on them.

6 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Cutehector:
But why are the ladies up there pained.

Because their market don spoil cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

By quoting your own alternate grin

Pocohantas AKA LadySarah AKA AntiBrutus AKA Hathor5 AKA Breaststroke grin

I am like Pocohantas? Thanks for the compliment. kiss

6 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hathor5:

I am like Pocohantas? Thanks for the compliment. kiss
Hathor5:

I ignore them most of them time but today I have an hour to waste on them.

Hi poco, why not use your real account for your hour-long trolling .. we are eagerly awaiting your 'savage' responses grin grin

19 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

Hi poco, why not use your real account for your hour-long trolling .. we are eagerly awaiting your 'savage' responses grin grin

Stale.

9 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Marriage issa scam

Marriage was a solution to a specific problem. That problem has now been solved by Feminism, therefore marriage is obsolete.

Men are waking up gradually and they can't handle it. Our mumu don do abeg.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Kuns84(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hathor5:

Stale.

Like your pucci

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Hathor5(f): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kuns84:

Like your pucci

I know you are obsessed with pussies. Everyone who dosen't get laid is. grin

9 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by wisdomiskey(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
THEY DESPERATELY

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man by Mywd: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hathor5:

You don marry undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Virgin Husband, Experienced Wife: Is It Fair? / Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? / Topcio Alata Ghana Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.