Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

where to - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / where to (6245 Views)

A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

where to by Oracleforce: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
where to

1 Like

Re: where to by Goldp5988(f): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Those with important info should say something please, coz my mind is made up and am not going for schooling but for job.
Re: where to by hayatulimisticor(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Canada
Re: where to by Hannania(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Germany : With 5m, your block acct to Germany is secured. Free education, and within six months, you can recover your 5m if you have skills in lucrative field. After studies, you have two years to look for jobs, and you can opt for Canada easily

Norway: free education with Nok 1220000 as block acct. 1NOK is 43.8 Naira, which is equivalent to 5.3m

Switzerland: free education with CHF 210000 as block acct, which is like 8m.

USA: write GRE and get around 320, and you can get full or half funding, which you'd end up spending around 3m for your education. No country come close to US for jobs, salaries and stability, only switzerland come close.

Note: follow any of the first three route, and your mobility to Europe, or relocation to any of the countries you mentioned becomes easier.

I advice you go To Germany.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: where to by Cousin9999: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Please read the forum before making threads like this.

And stop spamming the forum with garbage fake convo threads for eastern euro visa scamming. No one believes your nonsense about "living the dream in Albania." lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: where to by Oracleforce: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Hannania:
Germany : With 5m, your block acct to Germany is secured. Free education, and within six months, you can recover your 5m if you have skills in lucrative field. After studies, you have two years to look for jobs, and you can opt for Canada easily

Norway: free education with Nok 1220000 as block acct. 1NOK is 43.8 Naira, which is equivalent to 5.3m

USA: write GRE and get around 320, and you can get full or half funding, which you'd end up spending around 3m for your education. No country come close to US for jobs, salaries and stability, only switzerland come close.

Note: follow any of the first three route, and your mobility to Europe, or relocation to any of the countries you mentioned becomes easier.

I was told Germany is not issuing visa for now....Pls can we chat privately... Thanks

1 Like

Re: where to by Hannania(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Oracleforce:

I was told Germany is not issuing visa for now....Pls can we chat privately... Thanks
Nigerians are flocking there like grains now. If you obtain scholarship, or you get a resident there who would issue you SL(Sponsorship letter) your visa would be issued.

For the dm, i advice we speak here so many more can gain. Thats the benefit of Nairaland, as some info here gave me a head start to what i researched better smiley

15 Likes

Re: where to by Saverin: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2020
Hannania:
Nigerians are flocking there like grains now. If you obtain scholarship, or you get a resident there who would issue you SL(Sponsorship letter) your visa would be issued.

For the dm, i advice we speak here so many more can gain. Thats the benefit of Nairaland, as some info here gave me a head start to what i researched better smiley

Good morning brother, you mean SL is better than block account in getting visa now?
Re: where to by Hannania(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
Saverin:

Good morning brother, you mean SL is better than block account in getting visa now?
Exactly.
Re: where to by SplendorEse: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
I'd say Canada tho.

You can use the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot,it's way easier and cheaper and plus you'd get a job offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: where to by mayowa94: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
SplendorEse:
I'd say Canada tho.

You can use the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot,it's way easier and cheaper and plus you'd get a job offer.
please explain better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: where to by frankmoney(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hannania:

do you know if Switzerland gives post study visa ?
Re: where to by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 17, 2020
SplendorEse:
I'd say Canada tho.

why haven't you used it. Do you think its easy to get a job offer in rural Canada Joker

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: where to by Freedomfsl: 1:36am On Dec 17, 2020
Oracleforce:

Don't allow anyone deceive you. Germany is not issuing visa at the moment. Beware of scammers posing as travel agents.
Re: where to by Hannania(m): 1:54am On Dec 17, 2020
frankmoney:
do you know if Switzerland gives post study visa ?
For non-EU citizens, its 6 months. During that period, you can work for 15hr/week. After the six months is over and you don't get a job, you have to leave the country.
My advice:
1. Learn German or French to B1 level before you graduate(depending on your catone)
2. Engage in internships during super breaks to get to feel the opportunities.

Note: Switzerland is one of the most expensive nations to live in, but they pay crazy salaries also which only USA can compete with.
Re: where to by Oracleforce: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hannania:

For the dm, i advice we speak here so many more can gain. Thats the benefit of Nairaland, as some info here gave me a head start to what I researched better smiley

Okay. 43 years, marital status -Single, with 8 years of experience in IT industry and 6 million ..which country do you suggest I should go for a Top-up program or Master's program for study...

2 Likes

Re: where to by Saverin: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Oracleforce:

Okay. 43 years, marital status -Single, with 8 years of experience in IT industry and 6 million ..which country do you suggest I should go for a Top-up program or Master's program for study...

Why single?
Re: where to by cruzydal(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
SplendorEse:
I'd say Canada tho.

Pls how can I do this ?
Re: where to by Oracleforce: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Saverin:

Why single?

Don't believe in marriage

16 Likes

Re: where to by Plut01: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2020
Oracleforce:

Don't believe in marriage

Thank you cool

3 Likes

Re: where to by Hannania(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2020
Oracleforce:

Thats an interesting profile. Below are sweet options you can choose from:

1. Germany: work visa or student route. With your skills, you can get that money back in 5 months with 20hr/week jobs or even less.

2.Australia: with your experience, you can get work visa

3.Canada: Express entry( write IELTS and score 8.0 band to get high points)

4. Choose any European university and get EU visa, with that, you can work in any EU country

3 Likes

Re: where to by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hannania:
Exactly.
It is not absolute.
Re: where to by Hannania(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
CamusMidas:
It is not absolute.
It has higher odds
Re: where to by Adex2442: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hannania:

Can hnd holder write GRE? and wat are the requirements

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Cheapest Flight To Houston Texas, Us From Nigeria. / Mexico Visa / List Of Nice And Recognised Universities Outside London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.