Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

List Of Nice And Recognised Universities Outside London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Nice And Recognised Universities Outside London (6249 Views)

Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos / 10-Things You Shouldn't Do/Say Outside Nigeria. / Can You Drive With A Nigerian Licence Outside Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nice And Recognised Universities Outside London by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2010
Please drop the name and details of any recognised university outside london offering computer sc or eng with tuition fee not more than 3000 here. I really need you to help cox I wanna be in school by may. Thanks a milla
Re: List Of Nice And Recognised Universities Outside London by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2010
abeg answer quick no disappoint me
Re: List Of Nice And Recognised Universities Outside London by suxes2005(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2010
Check braintrack urself

SHALOM
Re: List Of Nice And Recognised Universities Outside London by symbian03(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2010
You mean Surrey,essex,royal holloway,kent,canterbury.guildford etc, But thames valley university might be good for you since it's outta london cheers mate
Re: List Of Nice And Recognised Universities Outside London by justwise(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2010
symbian03:

You mean Surrey,essex,royal holloway,kent,canterbury.guildford etc, But thames valley university might be good for you since it's outta london cheers mate

Those Unis their school fees is from £10.000 up
Re: List Of Nice And Recognised Universities Outside London by suxes2005(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2010
I fink he only needs d school and not d fee.
Cos i heard balance on acct shud b around
E5.4k for unis outside London while dos in London
u need around E7.2k in ur acct b4 u get visa

SHALOM
Re: List Of Nice And Recognised Universities Outside London by justwise(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2010
suxes2005:

I fink he only needs d school and not d fee.
Cos i heard balance on acct shud b around
E5.4k for unis outside London while dos in London
u need around E7.2k in your acct b4 u get visa
SHALOM

Sithanda:

Please drop the name and details of any recognised university outside london offering computer sc or eng with tuition fee not more than �3000 here. I really need you to help cox I wanna be in school by may. Thanks a milla
Re: List Of Nice And Recognised Universities Outside London by suxes2005(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2010
justwise:

Hey yah, my bad dia.

I culdnt get d true picture before hand
Anyways, any school of such, Maybe he shud
check south chelsea college,

SHALOM
Re: List Of Nice And Recognised Universities Outside London by joxiri: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2010
that your 3000 budget is kiinda impossible oh
but interms of good universities outside london
birmingham, manchester, leeds, liverpool, sheffield, newcastle, leicester, york loughborough
Re: List Of Nice And Recognised Universities Outside London by English1(f): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2010
£3000 is impossible.

Even UK students have to pay more than that. Overseas students have to pay a lot more.
Re: List Of Nice And Recognised Universities Outside London by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2010
thnx guys 4ur understandn n concern I guess I'll be going in thru south chelsea college then from there I'll start searchn 4 a uni of ma choice but unfortunately I'll wait till september cox april reg is late i guess

(1) (Reply)

where to / Seven Tallest Mountains In The World And Locations / The Hotel Room That Cost N11.1m Per Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.