Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy (2265 Views)

A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. / My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Blessing1142(f): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Finally the devil got me
Finally everybody neglect me
I am no fine
5 months old now
But am losing my life day by day
Please doctors and nurses in the house I need medical attention
Am left alone will I survive?
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Teaveapoet(f): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hanhan, why are you full of negativity? What of your hubby? How can everyone neglect you? Please be happy,smile more and pray for your unborn child. Nothing evil will happen to you. Stay positive
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by LadySarah: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sorry you have to go through this. It's late though at 5 mths to abort it.
If you can gather funds or you are in Rivers state find your way to OPM church at Aluu and ask of welfare.

They will take care of you from now on. Free housing, free feeding, free hospital and provision for your baby including handwork. (skill and startup tools)

Modified.You reek of scam.peeps be careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Blessing1142(f): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Teaveapoet:
Hanhan, why are you full of negativity? What of your hubby? How can everyone neglect you? Please be happy,smile more and pray for your unborn child. Nothing evil will happen to you. Stay positive
it's a long story I made a mistake my boyfriend ran away and my family denied me

1 Like

Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Blessing1142(f): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
LadySarah:
Sorry you have to go through this. It's late though at 5 mths to abort it.
If you can gather funds or you are in Rivers state find your way to OPM church at Aluu and ask of welfare.

They will take care of you from now on. Free housing, free feeding, free hospital and provision for your baby including handwork.

It is my church and it is real.
omg I wish I could go there.

How much from Abuja to there?

Am ready to live with anybody that can take care of me

I don't have much blood I feel dizzy

I only eat eBa mostly

What a world?
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Teaveapoet(f): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Blessing1142:
it's a long story I made a mistake my boyfriend ran away and my family denied me

First, I admire your courage for keeping the baby. You're strong! Please remain strong and healthy.
Second, pray for your baby and forget about those who left you or abandon you but encourage yourself each day that you will pass this phase of life.

Third, distance yourself from people that will bring rejection and insults to you.

6 Likes

Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Blessing1142(f): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Teaveapoet:

First, I admire your courage for keeping the baby. You're strong! Please remain strong and healthy.
Second, pray for your baby and forget about those who left you or abandon you but encourage yourself each day that you will pass this phase of life.

Third, distance yourself from people that will bring rejection and insults to you.
OK thank you
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Blessing1142(f): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
I feel heavy stomach
I can't breathe well
I feel dizzy
I feel hungry but I don't have food
I sleep on the floor
I can't explain what am going through I wish someone can take me in a see for themselves
I need support
I need who to adopt my baby.
I will die if I don't go to hospital soon
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Cutehector(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
All these people with their useless format sef.. And if you ask them to post pictures attesting their claims, they will tell you their camera is dull or network is preventing them from uploading.

6 Likes

Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Blessing1142(f): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Cutehector:
All these people with their useless format sef.. And if you ask them to post pictures attesting their claims, they will tell you their camera is dull or network is preventing them from uploading.

please let me be this is a serious issue not everyone is a format
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Cutehector(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Blessing1142:
please let me be this is a serious issue not everyone is a format
oh really? And what of all the people who offered to help your fake ass in the other thread? Why are you creating another thread to look for more customers to scam?

There is no difference between you and women who borrow babies to emotionally scam passersby on the streets.

5 Likes

Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Blessing1142(f): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Cutehector:
oh really? And what of all the people who offered to help your fake ass in the other thread? Why are you creating another thread to look for more customers to scam?

I won't reply you anymore because you can never understand how I feel now

I am scared

Who should I trust to help me?

If I am who you say I am I should have scam people

Since they offered to help

But since this is about my life and am real am scared on who to entrust my life to
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Cutehector(m): 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Blessing1142:
taaa all these ndi oshi.. Your format no go work. Go and work.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Cutehector(m): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Blessing1142:

I am scared

But since this is about my life and am real am scared on who to entrust my life to
then if you cannot trust people to help you, why the fvck did you create the thread? Clout chaser..

I pity all these weak at heart nairalanders wey go fall for this cheap scam.

1 Like

Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by LadySarah: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
If there's anyone willing to help her connect her to a bus going to ph,Rivers State. If she's a scammer, it's between her and her maker.

You need medical attention, food, baby items and more.

Blessing, I don't know how much is the Tfare but once you get to ph,taxis going there are everywhere and won't cost more than #100

1 Like

Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Blessing1142(f): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
I don't have anyone that understand my condition right now

So I thought I could talk to someone I don't know maybe they won't judge me now
Someone is calling me names

GOD what have I done to you

Please take my life
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by thorpido(m): 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Where are you presently?
What do you really need,?
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by CookingPot(f): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Blessing1142:
Finally the devil got me

Finally everybody neglect me

I am no fine

5 months old now

But am losing my life day by day

Please doctors and nurses in the house I need medical attention

Am left alone will I survive?
Post it in health section because you are making it sound like a begging format already

1 Like

Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Blessing1142(f): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
thorpido:
Where are you presently?
What do you really need,?
Abuja I need food blood tonic and medical checkup
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Blessing1142(f): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
CookingPot:

Post it in health section because you are making it sound like a begging format already
You're a woman like me you know? Don't join these guys saying things they don't know how it feels
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by CookingPot(f): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Blessing1142:
You're a woman like me you know? Don't join these guys saying things they don't know how it feels
I am not a woman like you. I am a critical thinker and not going to fall for your emotional manipulations.

A while back a particular Moniker posted on this same Family section about being pregnant and expecting a baby. She kept changing the title of the thread only to be discovered as a scammer. She even posted a picture of her Moniker beside the buldging tummy.

I will post the thread here if I can find it. Heck! I can even bet you are probably the same person

7 Likes

Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by mrblessed(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Blessing1142:
I feel heavy stomach

I can't breathe well

I feel dizzy

I feel hungry but I don't have food

I sleep on the floor

I can't explain what am going through
I wish someone can take me in a see for themselves

I need support

I need who to adopt my baby.

I will die if I don't go to hospital soon
You must be a heck of a SUPER woman, a battle-tested Amazon to organise your thoughts so articulately, while suffering the list of seemingly endless maladies/discomfort.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by CookingPot(f): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
mrblessed:
You must be a SUPER woman to organise your thoughts so articulately, while suffering the list of seemingly endless maladies/discomfort.

This sarcasm ehen grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Blessing1142(f): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
CookingPot:
I am not a woman like you. I am a critical thinker and not going to fall for your emotional manipulations.

A while back a particular Moniker posted on this same Family section about being pregnant and expecting a baby. She kept changing the title of the thread only to be discovered as a scammer. She even posted a picture of her Moniker beside the buldging tummy.

I will post the thread here if I can find it. Heck! I can even bet you are probably the same person
God is wonderful but why is everyone everything set to be against me for no reason now? Even people I don't know and they don't know me? The devil is a liar
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by cjeriia: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lie lie OP. Dey dia dey find traffic. I won't be surprised if you are male

1 Like

Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by Pious101: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Blessing1142:
God is wonderful but why is everyone everything set to be against me for no reason now? Even people I don't know and they don't know me? The devil is a liar
ur response purely shows u ain't real. If u want to be helped post ur picture holding a ten naira currency on ur right hand and satchel water on ur left hand. If u can do this I would be d first to send u some stipends. Ensure ur protruding stomach is shown too

6 Likes

Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by HotPoundedYam(m): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pious101:
ur response purely shows u ain't real. If u want to be helped post ur picture holding a ten naira currency on ur right hand and satchel water on ur left hand. If u can do this I would be d first to send u some stipends. Ensure ur protruding stomach is shown too

hahhajjaj op won ti get e.
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by GboyegaD(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Blessing1142:
I don't have anyone that understand my condition right now

So I thought I could talk to someone I don't know maybe they won't judge me now
Someone is calling me names

GOD what have I done to you

Please take my life

Why ask God to take your life? You made a mistake and you chose to do right by forging ahead and accepting the consequences, you just need to remain focus and strong for yourself and the baby.
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by GboyegaD(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
CookingPot:

Was it one lady whose moniker was O stuff who said she was a teacher and said she was in Ogun State? Just curious so that I can know how well to take stories serious on here.
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by godello: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Simple assignment, she don run..
Re: There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy by 400billionman: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Blessing1142:

I am scared

Enter motor go OPM for Portharcort nah.

Just find N10k, it will reach PHC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am 90% Sure You Will Want To Insult Me After Reading This / Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? / Design Gorgeous Wedding Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.