Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

What Christians Songs Makes You Cry? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Christians Songs Makes You Cry? (6425 Views)

What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State / Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? / What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Christians Songs Makes You Cry? by whitecloth: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
xreal:

Wow! I'm glad to hear that.
Hope you later got what you wanted.
NO o, I was not.
Re: What Christians Songs Makes You Cry? by wordcat(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
All Other Gods, They're The Works of Men You're The Only God There's Non like you.
Those days before i became an Atheist.
Re: What Christians Songs Makes You Cry? by Danny4show(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: What Christians Songs Makes You Cry? by Danny4show(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
mo ti fi gbogbo re sile fun o loo,ke mi le je tire nikan titi aye mi..
this song always stir my soul..
Baba Ara
may his gentle soul RIP..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) / Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? / Where Were You At 31st December Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.