Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina (2359 Views)

Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by elgramz: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
President Buhari Appears In New Video Visiting His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Families And School Of Kidnapped Katsina Students.

With less than 3 hours, a car moving from the ancient city of Daura will get to Kankara, both in Katsina State, a check by Saharareporters on google map showed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4AInnS-mwU

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/14/president-buhari-appears-new-video-visiting-his-cows-katsina-after-refusing-visit

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by Samakus(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Chai

With Buhari, truly, wahala be like bicycle
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
is this truly my president....the one they say is in charge?
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by saaron(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Well, we can't cry more than the bereaved. Zulum said North is safe. Lets accept it at that. We can even see animals visiting each other freely without any sound of gun shots.

THINK: Late Fela knew exactly what he was saying when he refered buhari as 'Animal in human skin' far back in 1980s.
Indeed the Aso Rock animal went to see it's fellow animals in the ranch.
One thing I'm very proud of is the opportunity I have to tell my children and grand children that I never used my hand to vote in an animal to rule over Nigeria.

Modified
Pls those who have that video: Beast of no Nation by Fela should post it here so that Indomie generation in Nigeria can learn more about the man called buhari.

15 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by Nbotee(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dat is what is more important in dis new Nigeria
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by vastolord4(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
If this is true, it's gonna be a very bumpy ride till 2023. I just dey reason as fuel go reach 750/litre, how every thug will work around with guns, how security agency will become political bodyguards and not for the protection of the people.. just dey laugh Nigeria
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by omowolewa: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Where your treasure is
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by vastolord4(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
If this is true, it's gonna be a very bumpy ride till 2023. I just dey reason as fuel go reach 750/litre, how every thug will work around with guns, how security agency will become political bodyguards and not for the protection of the people.. just dey laugh Nigeria
When human lives have been disregarded and cows now the new focus!
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by PureMe01: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Una still dey hear sai Baba for the video abi??
I asked this Incase of any southern fool that will condemn the attack on these students whether arranged or not.Even the parents of the kidnapped kids will still sing Buhari's praise anytime they sight him.
So ignore the news,act like nothing happened.They prefer to die as long as Buhari is their president.If u kill yourself trying to pity them,dem no send u when ur own matter go get kleg.
Me fa don talk punish!

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by seborrhic: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Samakus:
Chai

With Buhari, truly, wahala be like bicycle
I have never understood this proverb,but it's sounding very appropriate in this discourse, because this Buhari government is indeed like a bicycle haphazardly and hurriedly coupled together by a mentally challenged man that went about picking all kinds of scraps from the wastebins he ransacks daily.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by Masama: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
The last cowbender has done it again

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by FarahAideed: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
There is a crowd there celebrating him as he visits his cows
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by Masama: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lalasticlala and Mynd44, e don happen oh, make una come see story
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by istina: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
It shows he values his cows over you and I
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by majamajic(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
3 hours still inside kaduna , kaduna big oo
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by Schynthe: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
If you didn't know it before, know it now that this country is on auto pilot. What's the difference between having this kind of president and if there was no president at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by Okoroawusa: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by CandyOps(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Sounds like bullshiit to me.
FarahAideed:
There is a crowd there celebrating him as he visits his cows

You gotta understand the theatrics of politics in Nigeria to understand the game being played here.

This sounds like some cowshiit to me. Zero priorities
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by SweetJoystick(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
He doesn't even need to drive down. There's a chopper in the presidential fleet which will take him less than 30 mins to arrive the town. It's a very good thing this happened in his hometown anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by Samakus(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
seborrhic:

I have never understood this proverb,but it's sounding very appropriate in this discourse, because this Buhari government is indeed like a bicycle haphazardly and hurriedly coupled together by a mentally challenged man that went about picking all kinds of scraps from the wastebins he ransacks daily.

Well said
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by gurunlocker: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
Saw this video earlier, I was amazed some people are still saying 'Sai baba' in the video.....

Like, do they have anything up head in that region?

We are so fvcked in this country with this people. I'm sure if election holds tomorrow with everything happening in the country, this man will still win.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by Charmingrascal(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
Those are his siblings and he missed them so much.

Lifeless Daura cow!

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by tmasolutions: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
I'm surprised afterall cows are very much important than human lives
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by Bkayyy: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lol!
It is a known proven fact that cows are more important than humans in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by Mayng01(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
He is nothing but a cow
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by sweerychick(f): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
I'm just wondering what would be the president reaction if his cows were kidnapped
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by edoairways: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Personally I don't like this government however we should be careful in absorbing information from the media. The media is very powerful
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by Sunnycliff(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
The only way to gain Buhari's attention is to attack cows
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by davit: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Speechless!
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by Sunnycliff(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

I love him too. He's the best thing that happened to Nigeria since 1960.

Of a truth cow is more important than human beings. Bokoharam knows the value of it that's why they can't attack cows. Buhari made us no that to visit cows is better than to visit humans.

Buhari till 5987
Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by jojofola: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Same "Sai Baba" chants would have sufficed in Lagos too.

Some folks, just at the mere sight of him would have openly honoured him with equal 'fool praise' just as seen in the video.

We embrace suffering like it's the same air we breathe.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: New Video Shows Buhari Visiting His Cows In Katsina by zpakln(f): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
I don laugh tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buratai To New Army Recruits: All Of You’ll Go To Sambisa. / Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Commands Fulani To Drop Their Weapons And They Did / Meet Prophet Who Predicted Unknown Gunmen Coming - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.