Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students (10732 Views)

Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm / GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 15, 2020
They are releasing them batch by batch

Keep deceiving the gullible ones.
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by sinkhole: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2020
I am not understanding this northern mathematics!
How can 17 come out of 10?

2 Likes

Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by Gandollaar(f): 6:25am On Dec 15, 2020
Sirjamo:
Katsina is not Borno, they cannot hold that number of abductees for too long when they have been surrounded by the military, soon,, they will have to let everyone go.
I hope so, if they don't start killing them.
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by Gandollaar(f): 6:27am On Dec 15, 2020
ThatCEO:
This Governor is lieing. Garba said they kidnapped ONLY 8 students.

How come they are rescuing 17 grin
That's the same maths of 5% and 97%

1 Like

Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by BluntNigerian: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2020
But one Shehu from Abuja said they were only 10.
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by Myhusband(m): 6:32am On Dec 15, 2020
freeborn02:
Nigerians, have you seen how useless your country has become? Your governments are now negotiating with terrorists. That should tell you all that your lives are in constant danger.

The government is simply saying that terrorists now have upper hands.

El-rufai paid terrorists years back after the latter murdered so many people in southern Kaduna.

Buhari recruited Boko haram terrorists into the Nigeria military.

Now, Katsina state is negotiating with terrorists.

Just imagine for a while bearing a child into this kind of hostile country!

Yet, the likes of yarimo, NGpatriot, seunmsg, simplyleo, Thatfairguy, et al claim buahri is a champion. Champion in what exactly? Champion in insecurity?

Arrewa will start uploading Kaduna and kano projects and praising borno youths again

those people I don't know why they've the same set of IQ, it's hard to separate illiterate from their literate, they'll reason backwardly

May God save my people from these power drunk corrupt idiots

3 Likes

Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by CodeTemplar: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Ratedgang:
Oil business in the south. Ransom business in the north.
All part of GDP.

1 Like

Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by meghanhornback(m): 6:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Retired boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. announced Sunday he will return to the ring in a "super exhibition" against YouTuber Logan Paul. Mayweather vs Paul live
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by tnerro1(m): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2020
We in the south side still don’t give a fvck, when the bandits that you created due to thousands of uncared for children kill all of you, we will gladly give them that part of Nigeria to settle in and Nigeria would have been restructured
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by Trezagezz: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2020
[s][/s]
Sirjamo:
Katsina is not Borno, they cannot hold that number of abductees for too long when they have been surrounded by the military, soon,, they will have to let everyone go.
[s][/s]

shut up if this is what you have to say...
nonsense
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by oloshun(m): 7:08am On Dec 15, 2020
On BBC this morning, some was asking how possible 600 students kidnapped by bikes? It takes a long ride and time to perform this operation. Where were the soldiers? I didn't know what to say.
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:15am On Dec 15, 2020
Emmyviva:
lnvariably,,FG is owing the kidnappers 7 students since Garba Shehu said the number of students are 10...chai,, una sabi lie ooo without shame o
You don dey do plus and minus already grin grin
Abeg make FG return the 7 students they kidnapped from the kidnappers oo cheesy
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by Ubdavis(m): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Gloria042:
thank you Jesus

Keep quiet! Where was Jesus when they were abducted?
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by lexy2014: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2020
dalass:

Amazingly it happened when Buhari went to Katsina to rest.

Well I'm sure its the latest money spinner for them in the north..

Those 17 definitely escaped. No way you rescue just 17 out of 500+

Pls let buhari rest. Nothing is too grievious to make buhari sacrifice his rest. By d way, where did u get ur 500+ from? Are u trying to tarnish d image of d govt& heat up d polity? That's fake news. D real news is that 333 kids went on excursion in d bush. Pls let's not burn our country down with social media
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by lexy2014: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2020
Sirjamo:

Where was d military when d bandits was carrying 600 human beings into d bush? Y didn't they surround d bush immediately? By d way, is buhari still "resting"? grin grin grin d able ex military president grin

1 Like

Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2020
On the claim that the government had started negotiating with the bandits, Masari said that so far, they have no direct link with the bandits expect the conversation the bandits had with one of the parents.

“We were told that the bandits asked for ransom but they did not state how much. They also warned that security officials should stop hovering around with their aircraft,” he said
This here gets me all the time. The bandits called one of the parents and asked for ransom and more interestingly, asked for the military to stop following them.
They don't even have these scripts in nollywood

2 Likes

Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by lexy2014: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2020
Sirjamo:

But I thought buhari has secured nigeria? How can u be acknowledging that bandits kidnapped school kids when d perfect buhari is working? U are tarnishing buharis image. U aren't a patriot
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by Benmob: 7:42am On Dec 15, 2020
Myhusband:

Arrewa will start uploading Kaduna and kano projects and praising borno youths again

those people I don't know why they've the same set of IQ, it's hard to separate illiterate from their literate, they'll reason backwardly

May God save my people from these power drunk corrupt idiots
guy even though arrewa na confirm zombie but he as always attack buhari or diz government about diz case even my little surprise to be he even said diz government plan diz kidnapped with d bandits aka boko haram.
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by winterfell007(m): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

This here gets me all the time. The bandits called one of the parents and asked for ransom and more interestingly, asked for the military to stop following them.
They don't even have these scripts in nollywood

This country has officially gone to the dogs. No hope at all. No wonder I read in one topic that a some Nigerians have spent a billion dollars buying up citizenship of other nationals. That proves the country is failed state.
Nnamdi Kanu should just declare Biafra as a country joor!! Nigerian military is completely useless
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by Ferdinandu(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Sirjamo:
How long can it take to move the children across state borders or even across national borders
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by elisho: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2020
no be ten again usless apc
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by Sirjamo: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2020
lexy2014:

Where was d military when d bandits was carrying 600 human beings into d bush? Y didn't they surround d bush immediately? By d way, is buhari still "resting"? grin grin grin d able ex military president grin
You're not interested in the safe return of the boys, you just want to mock Buhari that is 6 billion steps above you in everything.
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by Angelnath(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2020
17 Out of 10 that our bandits(bokoharam) kidnapped soon we will return 7 back to them..
Imagine this happened the same day mr president visit his hometown this validate the level of insecurity in nigeria. An eyesore to the whole country.
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by 400billionman: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2020
I suppose you are using oil money to pay them in bits as they release them in bits.

Any fight against Boko Haram is against the north.
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by lexy2014: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Sirjamo:
You're not interested in the safe return of the boys, you just want to mock Buhari that is 6 billion steps above you in everything.
U haven't answered my questions:

Where was d military when d bandits was carrying 600 human beings into d bush? Y didn't they surround d bush immediately? By d way, is buhari still "resting"? grin grin . Is buhari interested in d safe return of d boys? Where's buhari? By supporting d incompetence of ur darling buhari, are u interested in d prosperity of nigeria or u just interested in ur therapeutic exercise of licking buharis ass& balls?

1 Like

Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2020
i think this is just the beginning. nigerians failed to appreciate what they once had whch nw is history . Am not being persimistic here but with the quality leadership shown by those in charge today, they should brace up for more and more misery
Re: Masari: Bandits Have So Far Released 17 Of Kidnapped Students by martius101(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Gloria042:
thank you Jesus

dey deceive yourself....naija na scam...no pictures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kukah: N5,000 Payment To Poor Nigerians, A Big Scam / Killing Of Soldiers: Perpetrators Must Face The Full Wrath Of The Law - Onanuga / PDP Battles Ghost Workers, Pays Staff In Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.