Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Samsung Official Thread - Phones (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Official Thread (164439 Views)

Iphone Vs Samsung Official Discussion Thread / Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread / Leagoo M9 official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Effulgent(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Mike23r:
I have samsung a52 for sale with box and chagrer android 12

Still available?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Effulgent(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Mike23r:
I have samsung a52 for sale with box and chagrer android 12

Still available?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by horlahwaley(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2022
I have samsung s20 fe 5g for sale with box
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Na so we want take continue with ads. Why now?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by heryourmeday00(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Samsung Official Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
heryourmeday00:
I Have Samsung S20 for sale 128gb 12gb ram uk used very clean going for 180k dm me on whatsapp or call 09063462885
The screen though
Re: Samsung Official Thread by heryourmeday00(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
iamoyindamola:

The screen though
the full phone am selling...
Re: Samsung Official Thread by ViktorAkor(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pls I want to know if I want to buy a used Galaxy's9 Samsung phone and I have 60k, is it possible for me to get a good one? Thanks
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
ViktorAkor:
Pls I want to know if I want to buy a used Galaxy's9 Samsung phone and I have 60k, is it possible for me to get a good one? Thanks

Possible but very rare. Unless the owner wants to dash you
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Plebeian: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
Plebeian:
I have a Brand New Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus for sale. 8gb/128gb. 385k.

Abeg remove this ad from this thread. I use God beg you. Other threads dem go report you to admin. Please remove this.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
heryourmeday00:
I Have Samsung S20 for sale 128gb 12gb ram uk used very clean going for 180k dm me on whatsapp or call 09063462885
Bro remove this ad. Remove it asap.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
I use God beg una. Remove those ads in 24 hrs before you go chop ban.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by oscarvicto(m): 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mike23r:
I have samsung a52 for sale
with box and chagrer
android 12

Re: Samsung Official Thread by heryourmeday00(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Bro remove this ad. Remove it asap.
how will i remove the post the phone as already been sold..
Re: Samsung Official Thread by heryourmeday00(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Auskyd:
I use God beg una. Remove those ads in 24 hrs before you go chop ban.
Why ban coz i don't understand explain.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
heryourmeday00:

This is not a thread to post phones for sale boss. It's a thread for discussions and stuff. If you check, it's in the phones thread, and there's a warning not to post adverts to sell anything on it. One could get banned from this phones thread for a while for posting adverts here.

You can put ads in the technological markets thread.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by heryourmeday00(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Auskyd:

This is not a thread to post phones for sale boss. It's a thread for discussions and stuff. If you check, it's in the phones thread, and there's a warning not to post adverts to sell anything on it. One could get banned from this phones thread for a while for posting adverts here.

You can put ads in the technological markets thread.
I don't know what this group all about but the group topic is samsung thread firstly i want to ask is it own by official Samsung mobile and if someone also come to the group and ask for a samsung product like is their anyone that as this type of phone and you said yes and post it for them to see will you also be ban coz i don't get, you call it samsung thread it means anything going on under samsung maybe new software new apps new Samsung phones specification of samsung and buying and selling of them. So why you people been strict to people why ban are we posting anything different from samsung or are we posting any erotic stuff here coz i don't get someone should explain to me...
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
heryourmeday00:
I don't know what this group all about but the group topic is samsung thread firstly i want to ask is it own by official Samsung mobile and if someone also come to the group and ask for a samsung product like is their anyone that as this type of phone and you said yes and post it for them to see will you also be ban coz i don't get, you call it samsung thread it means anything going on under samsung maybe new software new apps new Samsung phones specification of samsung and buying and selling of them. So why you people been strict to people why ban are we posting anything different from samsung or are we posting any erotic stuff here coz i don't get someone should explain to me...

My boss. This thread, alongside other threads in the "phones" section, requires you don't post ads. Just go to the page and you'll see it there from the admin.

Any other thing, you can post. But you cant advertize anything here. You can talk about software, new tech, etc. But you cant post ads. There is a place to post ads in another section of nairaland.

That's the tech market. Check it out.

Abeg try understand.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Slimdan360: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Plz between the Samsung s8 and a13, which has a better camera as I'm confused on which one to go for
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 6:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Slimdan360:
Plz between the Samsung s8 and a13, which has a better camera as I'm confused on which one to go for

The S8 should have the better camera on paper, being that it was a flagship device with flagship specs. But I wouldn't buy it if I were you. The phone is very very old.

Don't buy it as a daily driver. Maybe as a second phone. the A13 is better in every other thing.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by shogotermies(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Is the Galaxy note 8 or note 9 advisable to buy in 2022?
I'm into business, so I need something I can do some casual greeting graphics on, to keep note of customer's specification, and to write up some plans, and something to take a good photo, not the best but detailed photos.
But I have issues with understanding the software update that has been stopped on both devices,
is it going to make the device useless?
NB: I hardly update my phone tho
And lastly, with the situation of things, I might end up with a note 8, because I'm too rich for now. And I also fear, repairability of the screen.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
shogotermies:
Is the Galaxy note 8 or note 9 advisable to buy in 2022?
I'm into business, so I need something I can do some casual greeting graphics on, to keep note of customer's specification, and to write up some plans, and something to take a good photo, not the best but detailed photos.
But I have issues with understanding the software update that has been stopped on both devices,
is it going to make the device useless?
NB: I hardly update my phone tho
And lastly, with the situation of things, I might end up with a note 8, because I'm too rich for now. And I also fear, repairability of the screen.

Buy the note 9. Not the note 8. Since updates isnt an issue for you, you'll be fine.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by tuwayz(m): 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
heryourmeday00:

Please does anyone have S9 or S9 plus for sell?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Jaybihel25(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Help please!
My Samsung A12 ghost touch whenever I connect online and only stops when I put it to flight mode.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 3:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Jaybihel25:
Help please!
My Samsung A12 ghost touch whenever I connect online and only stops when I put it to flight mode.
Do a factory reset
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 3:58am On Oct 02, 2022
tuwayz:

Please does anyone have S9 or S9 plus for sell?
Check the market thread.

Or search for "S9" on the search bar on NL. You'll see someone.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by tshabalala: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good afternoon,
Please how do I upgrade my galaxy s10 (SM-G973U) from android 11 to android 12?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
tshabalala:
Good afternoon,
Please how do I upgrade my galaxy s10 (SM-G973U) from android 11 to android 12?
is there any update on the update page?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by tshabalala: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Emmyreal4:
is there any update on the update page?
No, You have the latest version installed keeps popping up.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by MrMeth: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Pls i need panel for samsung galaxy J6+
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Tishbobo: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Can someone pls advise. Is the Samsung note 9 a better buy over the A50? Or better still note 9 vs S10+

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (114) (Reply)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? / How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.