Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Samsung Official Thread - Phones (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Official Thread (167407 Views)

Iphone Vs Samsung Official Discussion Thread / Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread / Leagoo M9 official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tishbobo:
Can someone pls advise. Is the Samsung note 9 a better buy over the A50? Or better still note 9 vs S10+

Note 9 is better than A50.

I'd pick an s10+ over a note 9 any day.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Tishbobo: 3:40am On Oct 03, 2022
Thanks a mil.
Auskyd:

Note 9 is better than A50.

I'd pick an s10+ over a note 9 any day.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Jaybihel25(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Auskyd:

Do a factory reset
I have done this, it still does the same thing. Pressing itself whenever I on data. The phone is only stable when I put it in flight mode
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jaybihel25:

I have done this, it still does the same thing. Pressing itself whenever I on data. The phone is only stable when I put it in flight mode

Remove the screen guard if you have it on. Let's see if that works
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Jaybihel25(m): 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Auskyd:

Remove the screen guard if you have it on. Let's see if that works
I even had to change the screen when the problem started. I managed to install the android 12 update to see whether it was the cause, but, no.
I just discovered that it stopped after I set my network to 3g and starts again whenever I change to LTE
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Vocals: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jaybihel25:

I even had to change the screen when the problem started. I managed to install the android 12 update to see whether it was the cause, but, no.
I just discovered that it stopped after I set my network to 3g and starts again whenever I change to LTE

Go for a fresh OS INSTALLATION
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Karsun24(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
I need a fairly used samsung s8 screen & i am base in Lafia & here is my whatsapp number 08138501438
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Tishbobo: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pls I have 2 UK used Samsung phones for sale. Where do I post them? T for thanks!
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tishbobo:
Pls I have 2 UK used Samsung phones for sale. Where do I post them? T for thanks!
technology market

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Official Thread by OlalereBolutife: 5:26am On Oct 04, 2022
Good morning, friends. Please, I don't know what to do. Ever since Friday that I update my Galaxy A12 phone, it has been restarting itself automatically two times in a day. I will be pressing it and it will just restart. It do occur in the morning and in the night. Pls, what can I do, please ?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 5:56am On Oct 04, 2022
OlalereBolutife:
Good morning, friends. Please, I don't know what to do. Ever since Friday that I update my Galaxy A12 phone, it has been restarting itself automatically two times in a day. I will be pressing it and it will just restart. It do occur in the morning and in the night. Pls, what can I do, please ?
Back up your files on your Samsung account, then do a factory reset.

That should help.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Official Thread by credon: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tishbobo:
Can someone pls advise. Is the Samsung note 9 a better buy over the A50? Or better still note 9 vs S10+
S10+ for me
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Habiodunz(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Anyone here to help

Want to force update my unlocked samsung to the latest update cus AT&T won't push it

Any tips and things to look out for ...
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Rareoil(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
OlalereBolutife:

Reset your phone wipe everything and start afresh

1 Like

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Habiodunz:
Anyone here to help

Want to force update my unlocked samsung to the latest update cus AT&T won't push it

Any tips and things to look out for ...

Change the firmware to the international one. Best advice.
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Habiodunz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Auskyd:

Change the firmware to the international one. Best advice.

Won't it change the phone to being locked to AT&T again?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Habiodunz:

Won't it change the phone to being locked to AT&T again?

It won’t. Once permanently unlocked, you have no worries.

I once owned an AT&T Samsung, but I flashed an international rom on it before I was able to get updates.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Habiodunz(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Auskyd:

I once owned an AT&T Samsung, but I flashed an international rom on it before I was able to get updates.

Thank you so much boss
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Habiodunz(m): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Auskyd:

How can i reach out to you for guidance, can i have your whatsapp number please
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Habiodunz:

How can i reach out to you for guidance, can i have your whatsapp number please

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Sylbanet1963: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2022
Please like how much does Samsung m32 display screen cost
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Tishbobo: 12:37am On Oct 08, 2022
Sorry to disturb the house again.
Question 1: would you pick S9+ over Note 9
Quesyion 2: is there a dual Sim snapdragon processor version for Note 9, I only see for single Sim.
Question 3: Does S9+ have 128gb internal memory? All I see is 64gb
Thanks all
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2022
Tishbobo:
Sorry to disturb the house again.
Question 1: would you pick S9+ over Note 9
Quesyion 2: is there a dual Sim snapdragon processor version for Note 9, I only see for single Sim.
Question 3: Does S9+ have 128gb internal memory? All I see is 64gb
Thanks all
.1. note 9
2. No
3. Yes
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Tishbobo: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2022
Auskyd:

.1. note 9
2. No
3. Yes

Thanks so very much. One last one pls, i got the below message on a note 9 I intend to buy. Should it be a problem?

Regards

Re: Samsung Official Thread by osasmatthew04: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2022
Hi, good day house. My Samsung A21S fell down and the touchpad got broken. The screen is still in good condition and it still touches fine. Please, who has an idea on how much it cost to replace only the touchpad?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by credon: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Tishbobo:

Thanks so very much. One last one pls, i got the below message on a note 9 I intend to buy. Should it be a problem?

Regards
Set up for fingerprint, pattern, pin and face unlock so as to use across all aps
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Auskyd(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Tishbobo:

Regards

It's not really an issue, as the previous owner was probably a tech enthusiast and wanted to play around with the OS.

However, don't buy it. I wouldn't recommend.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Official Thread by waleyp(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2022
I updated mine yesterday but the restart happened once tho.. I'm still monitoring the phone, you can contact Samsung mobile on WhatsApp too
OlalereBolutife:
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Tishbobo: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Auskyd:

It's not really an issue, as the previous owner was probably a tech enthusiast and wanted to play around with the OS.

However, don't buy it. I wouldn't recommend.

Thanks again and again. Regards
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Slimdan360: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Pls is 94k for a brand new s9 a bad deal?
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Deicide: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Slimdan360:
Pls is 94k for a brand new s9 a bad deal?
It can't be brand new.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (115) (Reply)

Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock / Unlock All Blackberry Apps (activation Codes) / How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.